Who's your fictional role model?

51CD8MTSM1L.jpg
I loved it when he went to Europe.

81AQwRlosML._SL1500_.jpg

Darcy! She killed her serial killer husband without getting caught or letting her kids find out what he was.

Yes, I am twisted....

81AQwRlosML._SL1500_.jpg

Darcy! She killed her serial killer husband without getting caught or letting her kids find out what he was.

Yes, I am twisted....

... Can somebody give this an extra love for me? I can only rate once.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
... Can somebody give this an extra love for me? I can only rate once.
Someone who understands me! Where have you been all my life? <3

when I was a child I loved Jilocasin, a heroic dragon (something that is a major rarity) that 'saves' a woman from her rapist uncle by helping her kill the said uncle but overall, while a wealthy beast that can transform from dragon to human form he was mostly simple, wanting to just make a family and play the flute/sing and help people. (He does all three and his children eventually become knights of the Dragon.)

As Time progressed I did, for a short period of time change from that to the Arbiter in Halo 2(cause Aliens) or the main character from Deltora's Quest (no clue why since he was a forgettable character) though eventually I'd go back to Jilocasin.

However, IF we're also counting RECENT rolemodels, I'd hve to say that it might either be AuRon or RuGaard, maybe both due to how close I feel related to them at many points... Probably RuGaard though since he was the first character I ever actually felt sad for and probably relate too the most in many ways.... Though AuRon holds many qualities that keeps him in mind as well too so that's good. Of course, they're both dragons (no surprise there) so that also makes me all the more interested in them.

Reactions: Ochalla
Someone who understands me! Where have you been all my life? <3
Michigan.

I've been reading Stephen King since third grade.

when I was a child I loved Jilocasin, a heroic dragon (something that is a major rarity) that 'saves' a woman from her rapist uncle by helping her kill the said uncle but overall, while a wealthy beast that can transform from dragon to human form he was mostly simple, wanting to just make a family and play the flute/sing and help people. (He does all three and his children eventually become knights of the Dragon.)
What is the name of the book & series?

What is the name of the book & series?
It's not really a series and as I said I was a child (though it stuck with e for a very long time and eventually I learned more on the story). It's more like a legend of sorts more than anything but it was still told to me as a child by my mother and at times my father, after they took note that I loved a stuffed greed dragon with little yellow wings. Didn't really matter to me if they adjusted it a bit though I still loved the story completely.

I was never able to find any books that talked about the legend though when I was around about 12 I did start getting interested in the internet and started to do web-searches and found a few variants of the said legend... the most detailed, in my opinion thus far is here if you'd like to read it.

http://dragnix.com/Legends/jilocasin.html << Not quite the story I was told as a child... My parents said uncle instead of cousin and said flute/singer instead of poet (though poet is a tad more fitting imo). Even so it's close enough.

The Necromancer of from the Mages War.

The guy literally is thrown across the multiverse and ripped of all his power. He is then shafted further by being tasked as a Necromancer, the most hated of proffesions in a word full of Faux-Templar with a hardon for burning people like him. He proceeds to fuck the system in increasingly more obscene ways, and survive despite everysingle being but a crazy cult want him dead.

Michigan.

I've been reading Stephen King since third grade.
I think I found my soulmate!

I'd ask you to marry, but I'm already married.

I was going to put Roland on there too, but he's my fictional crush more than my role model.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyric

tumblr_mfh7qao35d1rz4tvco1_500.png

usa-chan man!

timey_wimey_quote_20131114225119_33.jpg

I think I found my soulmate!

I'd ask you to marry, but I'm already married.

I was going to put Roland on there too, but he's my fictional crush more than my role model.
Hmmmm.... Favorite character.... I dunno. I've read literally about half of his books, so... Too many to choose from.

Hmmmm.... Favorite character.... I dunno. I've read literally about half of his books, so... Too many to choose from.
Only half? Pretty sure I have red pretty much all of his books published, including many a small novella :D

Only half? Pretty sure I have red pretty much all of his books published, including many a small novella :D
I'm 18, Hellis.

Three books and a dozen short stories a year? That's not too bad.
Nah, it was more like binge-reading every time I got a hold of something new.

Ah young ones. I've read them all. If I had to put them in order though it would be

Females:

Darcy
Dolores Claiborne
Lissey
Wendy Torrence (Book, not movie!)

Male:
Roland Deschain
Jack Sawyer
Danny Torrence (In Doctor Sleep)
Clay from Cell