• Phoebe

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • NONE. I HATE ALL OF THEM >8(

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • ALL OF THEM, I LOVE ALL OF THEM <3

• I like a side character more than any of the main cast

• Despite her best efforts, Mini has once again not included my optimal poll choice.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I like Chandler 8D

I'm sorry! D: I had to vote the last one!

I love Chandler and Joey :DD

I thought you were asking me who my favorite tomodachi was.

; _ ;

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Oh most definitely XD I didn't ship them romantically, but the way they interacted was just funny and adorable ^.^

The spectral wraiths of the laugh track, taking mirth in the foolish machinations of mortals as they march day by day to their ultimate ruin.

Also, all the Friends are terrible people, Gunther is the only person on that show who is a decent human being. All hail Gunther, the poor German guy who desperately wants to be included by these people who can't even remember his name, and he even goes out of his way to keep their asshole couch reserved in a busy cafe in New York for whenever they want it.

Plus, get rid of the laugh track, and Ross is one creepy motherfucker:

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe were really the best ones. Monica had too much of a high pitched voice and was super loud. Rachel was too superficial and prissy and bleh. Ross.... well, let's just say he was missing a menenist shirt every episode.

CHANDLER
He was always there for the others, and was always trying to be a better person. He also pretty much kept Joey alive.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
This poll has too many options. You only need two options: "Chandler" and "I'm wrong and/or hate Friends."

CHANDLER FOREVER.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Pahn
Without hesitation Chandler!

grid-cell-24140-1410840984-5.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and Dervish
I connect to Phoebe on a spiritual level, but I also really like Chandler and Joey.

Damnit you got me. I thought we were secretly going to tell the internet who our best friends DX Never saw this coming XD But I picked Joey.

Classic example of why I love Joey :D

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Ross... just because I see a lot of myself in him, he's quite easy to relate to for me.

Classic example of why I love Joey :D
Omg...just watching clips of that show makes me want to binge every episode. X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.