Who's this queer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tetranocular

Original poster
Yo! My name is Chris, but I have a lot of different nicknames. (Pretty Boy, Prince, Fear, Tetra) Feel free to call me basically anything, though. I'm not picky.
I have a large variety of interests, and it would take much too long to explain them all. But for the most part, writing, drawing, coding, etc etc etc are my interests. One day I'm hoping to either be a comic artist, video game designer, writer, or even a polyglot (even if that isn't a profession). I'm into a lot of different shows, manga, games, and such. This includes things like Naruto, One Piece, Kuroshitsuji, Free!, Haikyuu!!, Yowamushi Pedal, Tiger and Bunny, Skyrim, Portal/2, Thomas Was Alone, Dragon Age, Hatoful Boyfriend, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, LOTR/Hobbit, and yada yada.
Other things to know are that I'm super gay and my favorite genres of music are classic rock, electronic, classical, musicals, and swing. I think that's it.. Maybe. Well, anyways, hey there! And don't be afraid to talk to me, I love talking with people more than anything.

Welcome to Iwaku, Chris. Want a cookie? Made 'em myself. Not really, I can't bake.

Yes I do want a cookie OvO Its okay, I can't bake either​

Status
Not open for further replies.