• Darth Vader

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Hannibal Ecter

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
S

Swifty Willownall

Original poster
So, who's more evil, Darth Vader or Hannibal Lecter, and why?

And yes, I know It's Lecter. If I knew how to change it I would. >_>

Isn't it Hannibal Lecter? But eh probably Lecter, eating people is pretty messed up. He showed no remorse or regret for it either. And he became a cannibal mostly for the lulz, that's plenty evil.

The New Star Wars movies just made Darth seem like a wimp with that whole, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" scene. DV just mostly got used and deceived by Palpatine.

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer is eviler, so there.

*resists... so much...*

Darth's emo.

So is Harry Potter and Asmoo.

While Hannibal Lecter is Beautifully wicked I would have to say it's Darth Vader. While the Heretical Epesodes 1,2 and 3 did portray him to be a nutless pansy, remember there is 18 years in story between that Eunuch, and the true Darth Vader that we all know and love.

and regardless of whether or not he is a servant of the emperor, did he still not commit all those atrocities in the emperor's name while the emperor himself simply sat by and his only interaction was when his spies or Vader reported the results back to him?

Vader was a dupe. Lecter was a psychotic fuckhead.

Vader wasn't exactly a dupe, I can tell you haven't delved more into the star wars series than just the stories the movies tell. No Sith is ever a dupe, they simply bide their time until they can slay their master and reign as dark lord. however yes, Lecter was a twisted psychotic fuckhead.

dr-evil.jpg

I have officially won this thread.

I know you cannot. But thanks for the confirmation.

I have to go with Hannibal. c__c Yeah, Darth Vader did some seriously evil shit... but in the end he still had a heart and love for his son. Hannibal is a crazy fuck! o__o

but didn't at the vary end if the final star wars movie Darth Vader try to kill his son because he found out that he had a daughter who would be easier to control. didn't he kill his trainer and cut his sons hand off.

Hannibal didn't blow up a planet.

Darth Vader did.

And love turns people crazy.

More Vader-winism.

I'm going to vote Darth Vader. Hannibal did seem CRAZIER, but was he truely more evil? Hannibal was crazy, he couldn't feel anything while Darth Vader full well felt and knew the evil he was doing, and still did it. Darth Vader killed Billions more people then Lecter did. Hannibal commited evil acts because they made him "feel good". Darth did it for the sake of being evil. If Hannibal was given the choice to torture or save a stranger, he would torture him without even realizing that he could save him. However, if Darth Vader was given the choice to save or torture a stranger, he would choose to torture him EVEN THOUGH, he full well knows that it's in his power to save the stranger instead. Knowing that you CAN do good, and purposly doing the opposite of it is more evil, in my opinion, then doing evil without even knowing that you can do good.

Also, one can argue that Darth Vader was more evil because of what he did with what he had. Darth Vader planned out his evil acts and did them accordingly to what plans he had. When he gained the power to blow up planets, he damn well did it! As for Lecter, well, if Lecter ever had the power to blow up planets, I bet he would just stick with killing his victims one by one. He's a crazyfuck that doesn't plan big things ahead like building giant death machines to blow up planets or gain ultimate power in the entire freaking galaxy where evil can be much more widespread and effect many many many many MANY more people, Aliens, Droids, and any other form of Organic or Inorganic life. In short, Lecter is more Chaotic while Vader is more Evil.

Vader wasn't exactly a dupe, I can tell you haven't delved more into the star wars series than just the stories the movies tell. No Sith is ever a dupe, they simply bide their time until they can slay their master and reign as dark lord. however yes, Lecter was a twisted psychotic fuckhead.

I have delved further.

My point was that Vader was tricked down a corrupted path; Lecter was a twisted psychotic fuck of his own volition.