Who's Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paganism

Original poster
Private message me or drop a shout out here if your interested in brainstorming. My muse, we could create something stunning.

How adequate sounds good. I have someone who was also interested. What the plan is I'm going to come up with a setting, a location. Then I'm going to see if I can come up with a plot but that's last on my mind I like leaving the plot open so that everyone can have fun.

Basically it's going to be free form if that makes any sense.

Oh and please don't take offense if I end up becoming busy. I have a cramped schedule most of the time.

thats fine with me and doesnt eeryone get busy

Alright, anyway here it is. I have an idea for a Steampunk, Dieselpunk style roleplay that's based in the western era of the 1800's. The only difference is that the characters will be slightly Victorian. There's more to come, but that's what I have so far.

Alright I'm working on it in a word document as we speak. I don't know if I'll be able to have it finished before I go to work but I know I'll have a good chunk. Originally this was going to be a 1x1 but I think more is sufficient :).

well i will wait as long as you likr

I don't like keeping people waiting and I do apologize for that. I'm nearly done with the creation of this roleplay; my work schedule conflicts with my free time. I do try and create the time though and so with this I'd like y'all to know that it's coming together piece by piece. All I need is the icing for the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.