Who's Interested

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ruins, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Private message me or drop a shout out here if your interested in brainstorming. My muse, we could create something stunning.
  2. i would like to rp with you
  3. How adequate sounds good. I have someone who was also interested. What the plan is I'm going to come up with a setting, a location. Then I'm going to see if I can come up with a plot but that's last on my mind I like leaving the plot open so that everyone can have fun.

Basically it's going to be free form if that makes any sense.
  4. Oh and please don't take offense if I end up becoming busy. I have a cramped schedule most of the time.
  5. thats fine with me and doesnt eeryone get busy
  6. Alright, anyway here it is. I have an idea for a Steampunk, Dieselpunk style roleplay that's based in the western era of the 1800's. The only difference is that the characters will be slightly Victorian. There's more to come, but that's what I have so far.
  7. sounds intresting i like it
  8. Alright I'm working on it in a word document as we speak. I don't know if I'll be able to have it finished before I go to work but I know I'll have a good chunk. Originally this was going to be a 1x1 but I think more is sufficient :).
  9. well i will wait as long as you likr
  10. I don't like keeping people waiting and I do apologize for that. I'm nearly done with the creation of this roleplay; my work schedule conflicts with my free time. I do try and create the time though and so with this I'd like y'all to know that it's coming together piece by piece. All I need is the icing for the cake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.