• Pirates

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
K

Katla

Original poster
So the epic debate continues: Zombies, Pirates, or Ninjas?

I VOTE NINJA.

Because Zombies can only last so long!

Pirates kick ass, but against NINJA? Not enough ass!

I'm going to have to agree with Diana on that one!

THERE CAN ONLY BE NINJAS.

AND SPACEPIRATES.

AND WELL, INTERTOOBS PIRATES, BUT NINJAS.

PIRATES.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lpf-xMB-ml8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pirate ancestry, gotta stand by my forefathers. Also galleons are the pimpest rides around.

*beats a ninja using a cannon as a sledgehammer*

Why are vikings not on the list? There should be vikings!

Going to have to go with pirates, though. They're tougher, meaner and manlier. AND... They get booty. >D

Zombies, they never die they just multiply!

Ninjas

Zombies in the end will only win due to greater numbers. On their own they are weak.

Pirates are just pirates. Quite cool, but limited in their abilities.

Ninjas are cool. Even real life ones had brilliant tricks and tactics. How do you fight/beat an enemy you can't see?

POINT BY POINT!

Bigger:

Zombies are rotting and getting smaller all the time by rotting/dismemberment. And they are not the life of any party.

Pirates were all for glory and plunder. Loud proud and clothes that would make a pimp look unpimp.

Ninjas are neither loud nor proud.

Conclusion: Pirates are biggest.

Baddest:

Zombies shuffle around in mobs never moving very fast, true they have the cannibalism thing going for them but they gotta eat.

Pirate sacked entire towns, sunk entire fleets, killed their best friends and tortured for fun and profit.

Ninjas have all that code of conduct shit holding them back.

Conclusion: Pirates are Baddest.

Ass kicking:

Zombies alone are not hard to take down, besides they fewer to chew their ass.

Pirates: Sabres, rapiers, cutlasses, pistols, muskets, musketoons, blunderbusses, cannons, and belaying pins. They lives for the fight and the rewards it brought.

This is the only place ninjas would really excel, though they light have to get the jump on a pirate, which is what they were good at.

Conclusion, pirates and ninjas would have a hard time with eachother.

So with 2 out of 3........ <.<

Vay is correct, and in the spirit of fair play he left this guy out of the equation and still won.

images

Even 40k has pirates, big bad chaos space marine pirates.

I went with pirates because they are the most Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggressive .......yeah

AvastMeBeauty.jpg

JollyRogersSquadron.jpg

Pirates.jpg

My decision is not just because I used to be a sailor but because the sea is in my blood.

I am from the Texas gulf coast. I served in the Navy. I've been rejected at blood drives because of the salt content in my blood.

Also:

Arguments.jpg

Yeah. That's how I roll. With T-rexes, pirate wenches and fighter jets.

WHAT, MOFOS!?

I voted for the Soviet Red Army.

Ninjas are getting more votes without explanations as to WHY they are better.

Just sneaking in votes like, like, like. . . .

. . . damn ninjas.

Just ninjas not posting in this thread and winning proves that they are the REAL ULTIMATE POWER.