2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Everyone's complaining about April Fools and all the pranks, but really, I don't mind them. In fact, I just got one on Facebook from Stephen King's newsfeed.

http://stephenking.com/promo/wd/index.html

I actually thought it was pretty clever, and laughed once I realized it was a joke.

Anyone else buy into a prank? (Outside the Iwakunet thing!)

Reactions: Ser K+
I just assume everything on the internet today is an asshole snake being all, "Eeeey grl, wanna bite my apple? ;D Shit's tight and prevents cavities."

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Not me! 8D I never get got on April fools.

Only the rest of the year. t____t

It's still early though. >>;

not me. today is my mother's birthday and since I was about 10 or so we (my family) stopped pulling gags on one another.

Not yet. Been too busy studying to even allow anyone to try or even attempt to pull a prank myself.

My manfriend said there was something on my shirt. I looked down, saw nothing, and got my nose flicked. o:

I felt like a silly foo' for falling for it.

I haven't yet, but I'm enjoying everyone else getting got xD.

So far the Stephen King one is the only one that's gotten me. But, that's because I was hoping it was true. :(

O.o you know, that would be an awesome episode if it had been true.

O.o you know, that would be an awesome episode if it had been true.
I know, right? I was doing a little happy dance....then I remembered it was April Fools. :( Way to get my hopes up.

But, on a positive note, they're in Bangor, Maine looking for locations to shoot the It remake, so there's that to look forward to still.

Nahhh, I never fall for these things. As soon as I realize it's April 1st I assume anything like announcements and updates and things are shenanigans, so it's kind of hard to actually fool me in that way.

Physical pranks in real life could probably screw with me some, but it hasn't happened so far today.

My favorite show that was not renewed announced a season 3.

It was cruel.

So is this what they're doing with all of that subscription money? Working at Blizzard must be quite the good time.
I thought it was cute. :P

Nahhh, I never fall for these things. As soon as I realize it's April 1st I assume anything like announcements and updates and things are shenanigans, so it's kind of hard to actually fool me in that way.

Physical pranks in real life could probably screw with me some, but it hasn't happened so far today.
Same, I get to sit back and enjoy all the fun tricks people come up with.

Though my brother said something really stupid this morning, assuming he was trying to April Fools me I just ignored him. Turns out he really did go off to the park after already being late for school, and I had to run after him.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.