Whoopetidoo! Here's the Devaint Gentleman!

D

Deviant Gentleman

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? I go by many names, but I do prefer "Aldan"
Boy, girl, or a mystery? So far all evidence points to me being male. I'll let you know if that changes.
How old are you? I'm a 17 year old that act more like a 20 year old while thinking mostly like a 12 year old. Kinda' complicated.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to this site, yeah. But I've been roleplaying most of my life.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Groups RPs are my favorite, more people means more chaos. Chaos means more unexpected things happen! c:
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? ...Like the sound..? LIKE the sound? I LOVE the sound!
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? that would be "Bris" by Kaizers Orchestra.

Diviant Gentleman Aldan, nice handle sir. Most people will call you Deviant Gentleman or some variation of. Or whatever you log into the Cbox as....Chat names usually stick. Long names get abbreviated, cause ain't nobody got time for that. I think way too much about users and their names, but it's my jerb so I do the best I can.

*Looks at what he just wrote*

Yep, too much coffee this morning.

WELCOME TO IWAKU! I'm October nice to meet you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Nice to meet you too, October. Also, there's never quite enough coffee. Ever.

I'm totally okay with people calling me some version of Deviant Gentleman. It's my new internet alias. So far I've only used it here and on DevaintArt, just to not overuse the same name too much... xD

Reactions: October Knight
Welcome to Iwaku, DeGe!
Speaking of art and coffee, there are plenty of people who are down this these concepts! I am also on deviant art, as are lots of Iwaku people! That is a pretty ballin' bunny right there, by the way. XD

If you need anything, feel free to send me a message.

Yes, the bunny is quite classy, but sadly it (or the picture) isn't mine. :/

I'm still fairly unexperienced with art, but I'm determined to try doing it more. I'm mostly a programmer, and that will hopefully be the direction I'm taking in the future.

I'll make sure to send a PM your way if anything comes up. 'w'