Whoop Whoop! Whats Choppin' Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Savage Cy

Original poster
Whats up Ninjas and Ninjettes? How is everyone? Me I'm good-excited to be here on my first online rp site. Guess everyone will want to know a little bit about me and though I'm pretty much an open book (ask and you shall be answered) I'm not great at describing myself so I'll copy and paste the handy-dandy cheater template! lol.

What do you prefer to be called? Call me anything you want just don't call me late for dinner ha ha ha. My parents call me Heath but most everyone else calls me Cyclops (or Cy for short) on account of my being blind in my right eye. However many other nicknames have came and went: Heath bar, Candyman, Mr.Ledger, even Heathen (no idea where that came from) so I guess I'll answer to damn near anything lol.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? All man here (though some haters might disagree ha ha)

How old are you? I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty two (I feel ashamed even knowing those lyrics let alone quoting them even for comedic affect ha ha ha but I really am 22)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to both.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I imagine one on would be a little slow and boring as it is in most aspects of life ;) I always say make it interesting, "Come one come all! The more the merrier!"

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I've never had a problem getting wet or muddy.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "For all, For those who are trying to grow, Let the rain come down Let the rain come down, And for, For those drying in the heat of the sun, Let it rain let it pour, How 'bout a rain storm" (last question brought that some new Dark Lotus album to mind)

If there's anything else you want to know feel free to hit me up. Until then keep it wicked and as always Much Wicked Clown Love from your half blind homie

Welcome! I do hope you enjoy yourself here.

The action of cutting or severing with a quick, heavy blow or series of blows.

Also...

Thanks Krnon. And @Asmodeus I see I'm not the only smartass here I should fit right in. Lovin this site already

did you sell your right eyesight to gain super powers because that's my immediate assumption 8-D

Welcome to the forum! I hope it's to your liking. Have fun and try not to blow *too* many things up. I've seen a few things lurking in the shadows and it might be best not to attract their attention. But I'm sure it's just my imagination... this place is perfectly safe.

Enjoy!

Im a juggalo @Lady Amalthea blowing shit up is what we do ha ha ha. We live in the shadows, our family of outcasts, freakshows, vamps wicked clowns and zombies. We dance with evil sorceresses and kick it with the bogeyman. I'm not concerned with how safe it is here, safe is boring. No place is safe when Savage Cy creeps in so let the shadows rule let the blood squirt n let the magic ninjas dance in the Faygo rain because its bout to get wicked in here! Whoop! Whoop! Much Wicked Clown love fam. *Maniacal laughter eventually fades into echoes*

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
*As Cy walks the halls of Iwaku, a galloping could be heard. When they turned around to see where it was coming from, a man coplaying as Darth Vader riding a Unicorn rides besides Cy*

Welcome to Iwaku! I am Archwar, rider of the Unicorns! I hope you have a pleasant stay at our little nation and may you make lots of friends and enemies as well as having fun! Anyways, I must ride off!

*Actives red lightsaber and rides off on the Unicorn.*

I-I-Is that supposed to be a Taylor Swift reference? That is the only song I know that really mentions 22 that I can think of... and I don't know that song at all.
But other than that, welcome!

Hope you have a grand ol' time. May the RPs be with you! Have fun.

*As Archwar rides off on his unicorn, red lightsaber blazing I star chuckling slightly and do my best Yoda voice* "The Madness is strong in this one. Down the rabbit hole we have gone" And @Oyoa I reluctantly admit it is a Taylor Swift reference. I blame my niece for my knowing it lol

Oh how wonderful! The Boogie Man is an old friend of mine. I'm sure you'll find the shadowy side of Iwaku much to your liking >:3

Reactions: Savage Cy
I have to admit, that is cute. Hang out enough with your niece to learn Taylor Swift... you have high points in my book. *laughs*

Welcome to the site, Cy! Have a great time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.