Whoa. More new people!

S

Serran

Original poster
Hey, I just got here! I also finished fixing up my 'roleplay resume', but I'll probably modify it as I develop my writing and roleplay here. We'll see. :3

Anyway, hey, I think this 'About Me' survey looks fun to fill out.

What do you prefer to be called?
Serran is fine, really. I've had people call me Serr before, so if you like that then it's okay!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl! No mystery there.

How old are you?
20, turning 21 this December 28 ;D

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Oh yes~ I started roleplaying in Gaia during it's early years, then moved to other roleplaying sites after it, er, degraded.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like both!

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Funny story; I used to rake up tiny piles of leaves back in elementary school, and everyone followed suit. Then one day, I decided to 'decorate' a pile with a big chunk of cement that I found lying around in the playground. No one saw me. Then while everyone was having fun stomping and throwing leaves around, someone got hit by the rock. There was blood. Prefects asked for names, teachers announced about it all over the school and banned that no one was allowed to make tiny piles of dried leaves to jump around in anymore.

No one ever found out it was me who put the rock there.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
My little brother introduced me to the song 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. Soon, I got myself an album and played their songs over and over again, especially Radioactive.

That's all I got! If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I like chats~

Welcome to Iwaku!

Good job on finishing up your rp resume. You seem like a cool person:) Hope you find some awesome rps to join here.

Thanks, October! You seem like a pretty cool person too. I love the yandere-villager avatar. :'D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku! Have a great time here!~

Welcome Serran! Pleased to have you here with us on Iwaku. I don't think this place would die out anytime soon as there's bustling activity all over the place. I hope you'll make memorable RPs here :)