Who Would've Thought? Emoxpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Oh did I never reply in that thread? Ill check.]

"I guess so. Thanks again." He put it on grateful for the warmth.
[fast forward]

(Mmkay.)

"No problem, mi amigo." Yeah, Luke has Spanish class so he might spout some Spanish every now and then.

-later, let's say...lunch-

"Hey Jaxon, wanna sit with me today?" asked Luke as he was getting his food.

"Sure." He grinned sitting down by him with an apple. He wasn't really hungry but knew he should eat something, having not eaten in a while. "What about your friends though?"

"They're off campus for lunch- I told them earlier that my dad grounded me from going off campus when in truth..." He looked at Jaxon and smiled. "I'd rather hang out with you."

"Oh ok." He smiled. "Nobody really likes hanging out with me." He told the other and took a bite of his apple.

"Ah, nobody except me- which I find cool because I don't share very well with others." I wonder what he means by that...

Jaxon raised an eyebrow tilting his head a little curious. "...'done share well'?" He asked. I wonder what that means.. he thought.

"Well...yeah. You know how us guys are- we're...Well, we get things we just don't want to share. Phone numbers, secrets, favorite video games. That sorta thing."

(I honestly forgot if they're both human or not...)

Human , unless you don't want them to be.]

Jaxon blushed. "Huh.." He said not knowing his to reply to the other

(Human is okay with me- human okay with you?)

"...So what things do you not like to share?" Since they're on that subject.

Yup ]

"Well, I prefer not to talk about my home life." He said quietly. "You?"

(Mmmkay~)

"...Friends. You. And candy- unless it's M&Ms, Starbursts, Skittles, or Reese's Pieces. Oh! And my jacket- but since it's you, it's totally cool... Looks like it fits well on you." said Luke with a smile, like there wasn't anything wrong with the second thing he said.

"Hmm.. Thanks.. And I like skittles." He said. They were one of his favorite candy's. Luke was starting to grow on him, he liked the company, and even the talkative personality.

"Really? Cool, me too... Wanna share a pack? I brought them from home." Luke was just one of those people that could grown on you- figuratively, of course.

"Sure." He smiled. He hasn't had any in forever it seemed.

"Cool." Luke rummaged around in his bag and pulled out a big pack of Skittles. "Here we are."

"Yay!" He smiled sitting up in his seat more.

Opening the packet, Luke evenly divided the Skittles between the two of them... Okay, maybe not that evenly because he ate a few of as he divided them into two piles. "Those are yours, and these are mine. Fair enough?"

Jaxon smiled. "Yup." He says and pops a few in his mouth. He was happy to get any amount.

Luke was smiling to himself as he popped some in his mouth-
Wham! A meaty hand came slamming down on his Skittles pile, startling Luke. He looked up to see a foot ball player, Rick Schambles, standing there.
"Eh heh...Hey Scrambled. Enjoyed lunch? What was it, extra helping of small children or the whole cow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.