Who Would've Thought? Emoxpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax sighs. He had a point. "Fine.. I guess i'll go with you. What class do you have next?"

"Government. I never pay attention in though because the only tests we get happen once a month...And the next one is next week." Luke was grinning, happy now.

"Oh cool are they easy?" He asked.

[fast forward any?]

(If ya want to.)

"Um...Maybe?" They were the tests he never got the chance to really study for.

Jaxon chuckled. "Okay." He said following him the class, the bell just rang.

[k lets skip to after school]
Turned out Jaxon had the same last two classes as he did. He somehow didnt get caught either, maybe he just wasn't seen or they were too lazy to look at roll call, but he was happy. Nobody picked on him, they were probablu too scared and shocked still, but he did get afternoon detention that day. The bell was about to ring in two minutes. He knew he'd be in trouble at home for being late..

Luke had also gotten a detention- someone thought he had put a wad of gum in a girl's hair when he didn't; he doesn't even like gum. So he was stuck after school as well...And was chewed out by his coach for getting a detention and not being able to come to practice. But he gets to continue hanging out with Jaxon!

Jaxon met Luke at the detention room. "My dads gonna kill me" DX he said to Luke.

"So's mine. He hates it when I miss out on practice. But hey- at least we can be killed by our dads together."

"Heheh yeah.." He laughed slightly nervously.

"...you know, if you add yellow and blue to your hair, then it would look cool." Luke said at random.

Jaxon suddenly laughed a little. It was so random. "I guess soo.." He said. Maybe he'd try it one day. When the teacher came in and saw everyone talking, she yelled telling everyone to stop. 'This is gonna be a loooonng detention.' He thought

Luke ignored the detention teacher lady and continued to chatter, mostly about the green, yellow, and blue hair stuff.

Jaxon chuckled a little. The teacher didnt stop them though, she had walked out of the room again.
[fast forward?]

(Go ahead.)

Luke would have kept talking if she tried to tell him to shut up again. That is how he rolls.

After detention Jaxon waited for Luke and they headed out the school.

Luke smiled as they walked. For one of the days of the first week, everything seemed to be sunshine.

"Want to exchange numbers?" Jaxon suddenly asks as they walk home.

"Hm? Oh, sure." Luke got out his phone and opened up a contacts page. "Okay, tell me yours and I'll put it in my contacts and then I'll tell you mine so you can do the same. Okay?"

Luke and Jaxon then exchanged numbers. They intoned walking home after until Jaxon had to take a turn on a different street than Luke did. "I guess i'll text you later Luke.." He smiled.

When he arrived home his dad was already there, and very angry...

Luke waved good bye when Jaxon turned to go down a different street, promising to text him later. His walk home from that point was uneventful, and like Jaxon, his father was also home and was also angry- probably not as much as Jaxon's dad, but pretty close.
"Hey dad... How's it going?" asked Luke. "How's it going? How's it going? You missed practiced and let down not only me, but your coach and team mates, Luke! Did you know that detentions stay on your record? Because of your mishap, your chance of getting into the NBA has now decreased by two percent. Two percent, son...Two percent of your future just washed down the drain because of your actions." snapped Luke's dad. "Dad, it was one detention- pretty sure that NBA players got detention when they were in high school."

Status
Not open for further replies.