Who Would've Thought? Emoxpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Fast forward to lunch time-

Jaxon walked into the lunchroom and sat down at his empty lunch table with some water. It was practically his. Nobody sat there, only him. He didn't buy food, he didn't have lunch money, he wasn't very hungry, and in his mind he didn't need it. Home and school he'd get insults about his appearance and he started believing it. At home he had other things to do than make lunch.

Some kid walked by and started pestering him. "Emo. I hope u die. God u take up to much space why don't u leave?!" Jaxons face twitches in irritation at that 'just. ignor. him.' He thought; but the kid kept on. "DO U HEAR ME?!" He yelled in his ear and shoves Jaxon out of his seat. He fell out of his seat and suddenly everyone notices him it seems. Everyone laughed. He had enough. All his anger came out in of hit, he got up and swung his fist so hard on the kids face the kid flew back a few feet unconscious, and a crunch was heard over everything. He probably broke his nose. The whole cafeteria became quiet as he looked down, grabbed his book bag, and walked out. He headed to the bathroom and locked himself in a stall then grabbed his pencil sharpener from his pocket. He hasn't ever done this in school, but he felt like he needed it.

Luke had witnessed the whole thing and was going to go over and teach the random kid that was picking on Jaxon a lesson, only Jaxon had punch the other kid- no, he creamed him so hard, the kid was out cold. While others had rushed over the knocked out kid after Jaxon had left, Luke followed after Jaxon, wanting to comment on that excellent punch. "Jaxon? Jax, where are ya, ya rockstar? Dude, that was a fucking amazing punch, where did you learn to do that...?" Luke notice he had vanished into the bathroom- namely because the bathroom door was still swinging open and close from being opened- and he followed after. "Jax? Dude, you were awesome! Oh...You using the toilet or something? Probably are, I mean that punch probably skinned your knuckles or something..." What is it, endless chatter day for him? 'parently.

He hear Luke come in the bathroom. "C-can you please go?" Jax said quietly. He had just taken out the blade from the pencil sharpener and cut himself, he didnt want anyone to find out about it. He stood there with his eyes closed feeling the sting of it.

"Eh? Why? If it's a smell thing, I don't mind...Or does bathroom conversation not work with you? If that's the case, I'll shut up... I just want to talk about how awesome that punch was- that guy deserved it, calling you something like that. Fucking prick is lucky you punched him before I could..."

Jaxon got irritated. "I'm not using the bathroom, I'm.. Trying to calm down.. Thanks, wait you were going to punch him?" He said right as the blood from his wrist ran down and onto the floor. 'Shit! I hope he doesn't see...' He thought nervously and bit his lip. He wasn't paying attention to the bleeding cut.

"Yeah, I was going to punch him. He was being an asshole, who wouldn't punch him? Well...Obviously the people who went to see if he was okay... Anyways, yeah, I was going to punch him, but you did a freaking awesome job at it- is your nose bleeding?" Totally noticed and thought it was a nosebleed. Nailed it!

Jaxon bit his lip not knowing what to say, then made the mistake of stuttering. "U-uhh..".
'Shit now he knows!' He thought. "Yeah it is" he said trying to fix his mistake.

"Well shit, do you need a paper towel? Or do you have toilet paper in there? Damn, did you hit your nose when he pushed you? Now I want to punch him....If I see that punk, I will punch his lights out like you did."

"No it's fine I don't need you hitting him too." He looked to the side of the stall. 'Damn no toilet paper!' He thought. His cut continued bleeding and he didn't have anything to wipe it with. "..no toilet paper" he mumbled

The sound of the paper towel thing echoed in the bathroom. Luke brought a bit big chunk over to the stall Jaxon was in and dangled it over the top of the stall door. "Here ya go."

"Thanks.." He said taking it and using it to clean the cut. After a while the bleeding finally ceased and he felt relieved he wouldn't need to get it treated. He put his wristband back on and walked out of the stall after throwing the paper towel away. He grabbed his bookbag. "..I'm probably going to get detention or something worse.." He said. If his father found out, or he was late home, things would be much harder for him.

"Doubt you would...Maybe a warning or something. Tell you what, if they do, I'll tell them it was me, not you. I'll work out." Luke grinned and walked along after Jaxon. He liked helping people out- especially Jaxon because he was awesome. Sometimes confusing, but still awesome.

"No you don't need to, it's fine. And plus everyone saw it was me. ...I'm thinking of just skipping the rest of the day." He said.

"Aw, but then I won't get to talk to you..." Luke liked talking to him. He was fun to talk to.

Jaxon thought about it for a second. "You can skip too if you want, but i don't want you in trouble for my actions."

"I would...But I don't think I could bring myself to do so." That's just how he was.

Jaxon was actually a little sad, that like wouldn't come with him. But he was proud he made a good decision unlike him, he just didn't want to deal with the school day anymore. He didn't want him to suffer for his actions. "Okay.. See you tomorrow I guess." He said and started walking out of the bathroom.

"Wait!" Luke hurried after Jaxon. "Why not come to my classes? You'd still be skipping yours, but at least we could talk some more." Thinks of a way to solve everything, doesn't he?

"The teachers would figure it out.." He said. Once they'd look on roll they'd see he wasn't in that class, and if they ended up having more classes the same, they'd figure out he was skipping other classes.

"Well, either way you'll get caught." He had somewhat of a point- if he skips in general, his teachers will know, and if he skips his classes to go to Luke's classes, they'll still know.

Status
Not open for further replies.