Who would win in this ULTIMATE POWER BATTLE?

Who would win this fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I NEEEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW!

Superman.jpg

Superman

OR

2523927-goku_ssj_by_dpredfire.jpg

Goku

OR

gandalf.jpg

Gandalf

OR

obsnIjO.gif

SERGIO THE SEXY SAX MAN

Reactions: Fluffy
Me. I would win. I am all of that, and so much more, for I am *me* and I live in no one's imagination!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well I can answer that I think

I don't think Gandalf has much of a chance; I'm much aware of his battle accomplishments, but his main powers are to restore morale, inspire, and reassure his allies; his Maiar heritage also gives him a bigger affinity for creation than destruction

GANDALF THE GREY

• Love
I know I voted superman... But the power of George Michael is nearly unstoppable...

THE RHYTHMLESS GUILT FEET WILL TRAMPLE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE

Reactions: 2 people
I dislike Goku greatly. No offence to anyone. The last one wins. He just beats them down with that sax. Then the chicken aids him.

• Love
Gandalf would beat Superman, because he's weak against magic.

Goku and Gandalf would then fuse together into Ganku, who would kill the sexy Sergio.

The end.

One of the blue wizards of the east that no one talks about

Reactions: 2 people
Diana, do not feed the masses the Goku vs. Superman fight. It leads to much butthurt on both sides. I've seen it enough first hand. >:(

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
As much as I like Sergio, I'd have to admit that he would only win in a musical contest. Gandalf beats superman due to magic usage, but not goku due to ss4 breaking magic usage on him. While goku is great and all, superman is just too op for goku to actually win unless we factored in super saiyan god. And that death battle was made irrelevant by superman's destruction of earth with the infinite mass punch. Superman would NEVER destroy earth just to defeat a foe. And although goku can be repeatedly beaten, and therefore made stronger by the experience, superman was just made too op for it to be fair. Goku DOES have better fighting prowess than superman, but the fight would have to be in the absence of a yellow sun for it to be anywhere close to fair.

Superman's an alien, so he's really not even a superhero
Goku's a freaking alien monkey outlaw
Gandalf is a wizard so magic
Sergio can play two saxophones at the same time

Gandalf and Sergio would duel for it.

Gandalf is kinda immortal plus super duper timey wimey magic. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.