Who would play you?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If Iwaku World was made into a film, which actor would play your part?

For Asmodeus, I'd have to go for Rutger Hauer in his Blade Runner prime. I think old Rutty has the right mix of compassion, maturity and unhinged hysteria to capture the part of an angel. He has a great smile, like Asmodeus, and the same ability to go batshit insane and bring out the scarey eyes. He also looks great in the rain, like Asmo, and his final speech in Blade Runner is something I aspire to with my own character's speeches.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

2. Ant extra who played a soldier an a weird Japanese samurai based anime

3. I'm too unique and too much of a self-insert. -_-

(Paorou is covering up his LACK OF MOVIE ACTOR KNOWLEDGE)

4. I'd probably be voiced by Banjo Ginga (Japanese), or James Earl Jones (English).

Now an actor.... I'll have to think about that...

Ricardo Montalban maybe?

5. uhm... i might be asking for too much, but... it'd be Gotoh Masafumi.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    And no, he's not an actor... He's a singer and songwriter.

If it must be an actor though, it would be Miyu Irino.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

6. How many space goat-dragons do you know?

Actually, I do have a few voice actors in mind though. I'm kinda tied between Yuri Lowenthal and Troy Baker.

Lowenthal is known for his work as Cecil Harvey in the DS version of Final Fantasy IV and Dissidia, Haseo in .hack//G.U., and various other animé english dubs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSb6ammdAfY"]YouTube - .hack//G.U. Vol.1 Movie 5 - Tri-Edge [English][/ame]

Baker is known for a lot of miscellaneous roles, but he voiced as Yuri Lowell, the main protagonist of Tales of Vesperia.

(Unfortunately, I can't find a good sound sample for him :<)

Lowenthal has the "emotion" for the voice but can get a tad high in pitch at times, but Baker has the tone of voice but not exactly the "emotion" I'm looking for.

In the end, I lean towards Lowenthal simply because he sounds so Gar.

7. Anyone gonna post actors that people actually know?

8. the last two epilogues by Kim and Jason...

the hype is real

9. I need to make this

10. Hi I Dawn I like da animu and da mango :B

My favorite anime genre is horror. Specifically psychological and paranormal.

11. I'd be played by Daniel Radcliffe. I've had people mistake me for him before. At least until I spoke and they found out I wasn't British.

12. Going with the conversation in the other thread, I really dislike it when people have their characters be mentally ill, but they don't research into the disease, or explore it in their stories. Research is incredibly important when it comes to portraying characters with mental illnesses and disabilities. I really hate it when people just slap a mental illness onto their characters just to make them edgier, or random. I don't see this too much, anymore, thankfully.

And going along with the vampire talk in this thread, I really like what's being said here. We've gotten to the point where vampires are really overused in most fiction, and nothing all that unique is coming out of it. While I think that vampires should keep some of their old trademarks, I think exploring vampires from different cultures could be very interesting. Give us vamps of color. Give us vamps with diverse personalities and backgrounds.

[​IMG]

13. having seen Inglorious basterds, i think Til Schweiger wood make a good Warmaster Death.

[​IMG]

14. I'd like to play myself, but if it has to be an actor...
    Yui Makino (when she was younger, though)

We have the same blood type, hair color and if I had bangs, hairstyle too X3.
    And she used to sound like a kid, too =] Teehee

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

I can't think of anyone else. XD
    I got her on FaceRecognition for 73% =] IT WAS THE EYES THAT THREW THEM OFF I KNOW IT XD

15. Right, so there we get to the cause of a gem's cause. Are gems designed with that single goal in mind, or are they just assigned whatever they are good at?

Because she has really no strong side in combat.

And true that with Rose. Can't believe I didn't think of the most gracious person in the show.

EDIT: After browsing Superpower wiki for plant-based powers (please make my obsession end), I got an idea. Her powers are based around the growth and manipulation of plants, say for traps or armory. Which wouldn't need her Jasper-level buff.

On to her backstory. Without plants, or for that matter organic life altogether, on Homeworld, she would appear to be powerless at first. Which her being one of the earlier gems being made, explains, at a time when HW was less technologically advanced, and had to try out each gem to see what they were good for. Assuming Moss Agates are powerless, production of those was discontinued, until the colonization of Earth. She could have been under some sort of emergency, accidentally discovering her powers, leading to her taking close attention to plants... Which led to her being captivated by them, and interested in Earth's survival.

16. "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude"

Sorry, younger Keanu Reeves memory.....ah the good old days.... I might get back into IW

Eventually....

I want to be played by.........

http://www.fadeev.ru/images/LenaB1.jpg

Elena Temnikova

She's a singer for Serebro, but DAAAAAAAAAMN! She's hot.

17. [​IMG]

Dante Basco.

We're both Filipino. He's got a few years on me, but its not like Filipinos age remarkably fast until their late 40s to early 50s anyway, my family especially. I'm probably related to this guy by some weird method requiring fifth cousins thrice removed. Probably.

Like Razilin/The Batman, he's charmingly, nay, dashingly, handsome and has great hair. Admittedly, Razilin's hair has grown out quite long and shaggy lately, but will eventually get it trimmed back to its original woman-swooning style. Basco lacks Razilin's medium build and cut physique, but that's all right; what he lacks in tone, he makes up for in boyish good looks. The biggest physical difference is that Basco is somewhere near his 30s, but still has no facial hair (or just has a better razor than Razilin). Razilin prefers the goatee.

He's been pigeon-holed by the geek community as RUFIO!!! RU-FI-OOOOOO!!!! (the exclamations are a necessity) from the movie Hook and Prince Zuko from the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender. In the Filipino community, he's especially known for the lead role in The Debut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.