M

Munchkin

Original poster
Outlast-2-outlast-ii-39611824-540-171.gif

Me. I would. Because I'm fucked up and kinky.

Hey, there, errybody! I'm Munchkin, recently graduated college, but squeezing in a few online classes in last minute to get that crisp diploma! Cons of online classes--can't get a job, and I'm constantly worried about studying... Pros--I can't get a job, so I have some free time on my hands and I'm always at the computer! Perfect time to open up for some RPs ^_^

I can't say that I post at the speed of light, but I can definitely get in at least one post in a day if not more.

So, let's get down to it.

tumblr_oo9x8u1Y111w9nw3so1_500.gif

Get ready for some fucked up shey-it!

Something I've always been a sucker for is a good ol' revenge story, so I cooked up my own Outlast spin-off revenge story around my character. As far as plots go, I'll need as much of your help as I can get! There's so many different ways this story can go. Your character could be anyone, so I'd love to hear your ideas.

Her name is Anna Lee--you might remember hearing about her in Outlast 2. She is the Jane Doe that gets the media's attention in the first place. Her father helps out the main character in the video game by hiding him away. The only thing we know about her, is she is about 15 or 16 years old, was pregnant, and has short blond hair, like a boy. But she's dead, right? No--not dead. Well--she did die, but she came back (bear with me...)

The Murkoff corporation has been using their technology to experiment on humans. Well--what if something comes of it? What if the combination of the exposure to mercury in the river, and the giant morphogenic engine was enough to create a mutation, or reaction in the DNA of an individual, giving them extra-human abilities? Well--that's my idea. Anna Lee's DNA was just right enough to result in a different reaction than everyone else. She will be given a little bit of extra strength and awareness of her surroundings, but her main ability will be regeneration (think slower than wolverine but faster than Deadpool).

Face Claim:
4a71e548d042c1a6cd1006ba46d5c454.jpg

Outlast-2-outlast-ii-39611823-540-171.gif

Our story will start out in a morgue, where Anna Lee will wake up, disoriented and scared. Where will your character come in?
Will your character be a doctor, who decides to help her?
Or perhaps an investigator that Anna might seek out to help her bring about justice?
Or maybe just a random person she runs into, who takes her in eventually gains her trust.
Or maybe even a Murkoff scientist who gains a conscience, or maybe even just finds her out and tries to bring her back to the corporation to do more experiments on her.
OR are you Waylin Park, the infamous Whistleblower? WHO KNOWS?
The possibilities are endless. Whatever your ideas are--I'm sure we can work it out!

So--as this is Redstar yes, I do want some sexy kinky shit up in here! Romance is welcome, and so is kinky smut, or both!

Now, I would say that the sky is the limit, but there are just a few things that I draw a line at! Here are some things I will NOT like in the RP as far as smut:
Snuff/bad endings (sexual event ending in character death)
Scat/bodily waste (though spit, sweat and semen are more than welcome...)
Excessive blood play (though some would work since Anna can regenerate)

And I think that's it! If you're interested please feel free to reply to this thread, or send me a private message! :) Thanks so much for taking the time to read through this!

Outlast-2-outlast-39124163-500-281.gif

Id be interested in roing this with you if your still looking. ^-^

• Love
Reactions: Munchkin