3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I am a fantasy lover all the way. I'm willing to try new things though. My favorite types are medieval plots, forbidden romances, and plots with a lot of action. (My favorites are Slave X Master, Royalty meets Commoner, Kidnapper X Captive, overall just forbidden romance that's included in most plots I have set up^^)
Hello there. I'm Eternalsinger13, but most call me Singer. Of course, I am here looking for a partner. Here's my plot:
The secret weapon of the slayers, sent to capture a rabid vampire who has been evading the organization for almost two years while still managing to kill off other slayers. Who will win?

I can play either role, as I have a character for both; this is an old story plot I had been writing in my creative writing class. I hopefully will have multiple people interested, at least two, so I may have the chance to use either role. If you have any plot ideas to mix, feel free to mention.

Just a few requirements:
. please try to write at least two paragraphs (or the equivalent of this post), and post often (at least once a day if possible)
. be open-minded and friendly, as I often talk to my partners almost as much as I roleplay with them
. Try to put out some ideas and plot twists every so often; I always love hearing the ideas of others, and will never turn down a chance to add in something new.

If you are interested, please post or pm me.

Last edited: