Who was your first celebrity crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most heterosexual way possible:
dr-n-sonic-screwdriver-david-tennant-527197_800_533.jpg

Just kidding, he was more than my wee gay heart could handle. Once you get over his weird faces (I still haven't TBH) he's just really sweet. He's a brilliant actor, both on stage and in front of the camera, and he is very humble and down to earth. Plus, he's really sweet with his fans, too.
I love his weird faces.

But anyway, I completely agree with you, Tennant is amazing and not to mention hot. :p

He wasn't my first celebrity crush though. I think the first one was this man:
2d65f6372cb41cfb8562cfa593b1a5a0.jpg
0ad32cc5cdae204a0b432012796164e3.jpg
He was too fabulous as Leggy.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Faithviper
I don't see why not.

Awesome. Them, then.

Oh, also, the Pink Ranger. Whatever her name was. From Mighty Morphin. She was hot.

Kimberly! I was her for Halloween when I was little

3475185-5807488989-Arago.png

Viggo Mortensen. Not sure if I got the name spelled correctly, but yeah... I liked him when I was - ten? Apparently I noticed Aragorn before I even noticed Leggykins. Which was a good sign. Hooray for me.

Didn't admit it much before but there's just something about those lone ranger, competent, honorable and somewhat rough type of men that secretly makes me go hnngh (or not so secret now)

johnny-depp-1-jpg.jpg

Second, and more prominent was Johnny Depp. My best friends used to tease me about it all the time since I already watched the PotC movies way too many times repeatedly.

For an Asian crush, in Grade 6, Kim Hyun-joong. ;__; He's just so afdklfha *flails* don't blame me!

kim-hyun-joong-tumblr.png

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
I do! I loved Home Improvement

My first celebrity crush was Nat Wolff, when I was like.. 9. >.>

Reactions: Faithviper
My first was Billy Gilman. I was.. 8 or 9 then, when I got his music on cassette tape. He was cute then...

Now there's too many for me to count.

She-Ra cause I'm hella old.

Wait......is She-Ra counted as a celeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.