Who Wants to Play with a Non-Emo Vampire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devious Bunny

Original poster
Hey there, good people!

I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with my adventure-loving, treasure-seeking vampire character. Whoever is interested can comment here and/or shoot me a PM; I'd love to brainstorm a plot for our story!

Now, a few guidelines and expectations (keep in mind that I'm not very harsh or demanding):

- I put this under "adept", so I expect there to be some checking of grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and the like. Also, one-liners would be the equivalent of being slapped across the face - something I wouldn't like very much.

- I don't bite; I want this to be a collaborative experience, so let's create this story together and throw in twists and turns and fun stuff! However, do not godmod or do something crazy like change something about my character (not that anyone would think of doing that, right?).

- In the same light of "I don't bite", feel free to talk to me if anything will keep you from replying for a prolonged period of time. I'm personally a student, and I can't reply during school, but I try to reply daily (or more than once a day, depending on my partner's response schedule).

- For whatever roleplay we do, your character can be anything but the following: over-emotional/emo, furry, or someone omniscient/omnipotent/etc.

- Some kind of romantic progression is welcomed and encouraged! Just keep in mind that my character is genderfluid and uses he/they pronouns in the present. His sex, meaning how he was born, is female, however.

Now, if you would be so kind as to read my character Sal's biography, we can discuss how this will all play out. Find it here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/sal-khalid.7666/ . His background/present life will have relevance to whatever plot we create together, so keep that in mind as well.

Thanks for reading! Here's an arbitrary heart: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.