1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Who wants to be Ramsay Bolton?!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Margaery Tyrell, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings Iwaku!

I am looking for a very specific roleplay...
    So basically, who's wants to be my Lord of Winterfell?

[​IMG]
    "Let's play a game!"

I'm currently working on a plot that involves Lord Bolton after the Battle of Bastards, where things have take a different approach. This plot does involve a potential love interest, whose favorite pass-time is very similar to his, so this rp will have gore, screaming, sadism, and death. We're going with a 'Natural Born Killers' theme, if you will.
    Psycho x Psycho
    More can discussed in PM if you are interested!!
    :)

I am super adaptable, so I only have a couple roleplay requirements:

1) Looking for a writer who has intermediate, adept, or higher writing levels. I will probably ask for a writing sample.
    2) Please, please, please reply at least once a week! This roleplay's been in my head for a while now, and I really want to develop it further. I understand that life happens though, so if you can't reply, I totally get it. I just ask that you let me know!! <3
    3) I am absolutely down for doubling up! If anyone here can be Ramsay, I can definitely play any canon in Game of Thrones you'd like! I'm more than willing to send writing samples of that character to see if it really strikes your interest!

I believe that's it!

This roleplay does not involve Miss Margaery, my username here, but an OC and new House that I will be bringing into Westeros. All will be explained further in OOC.

Thank you for reading!​

2. ~still searching~
    <3​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.