Who wants a house of pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Chesh
Species: cat anthromorph
Appearance: my profile pic
Hobbies: riddles, singing, drawing, videogames
History: fairly simple , orphaned at age five and grew up in a house with a cat lady named Susy. He turned 17 and joined the military but after bootcamp was sent home do to the fact he was aggressive when picked on or yelled at. He now chills in the town square playing guitar and singing for money.
Personality: kinda duechy but loveable conceited protective and territorial.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Turn ons: having his ears grabbed and or tail, being scratched and petted on the head
Turn offs: annoying people of any gender

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Alicia

Species:
Neko

Appearance:
Alicia has a slender build with a beautiful, open face. She has pink hair and ears with green eyes.

Hobbies:
None at the moment

History:
At a very young age Alicia lost her mother at a carnival. Although her parents looked for her they couldn't find her. From then on she lived on the street, just barely staying alive.

Personality:
Alicia is a very jumpy person that doesn't trust easily. She also gets scared very quickly. If she has come to trust a person she can be a very good friend and companion

Sexual orientation:
Pansexual

Turn ons:
N/A

Turn offs:
N/A
754.jpg

One does not simply play an anthromorph without having a neko character ^_^

Name: Akane

Species: Fox

Appearance:
fox_girl_by_dav_19-d3c26t4.jpg

Hobbies:playing and singing. She also does a bit of basketball.

History: Akane was a specially breed fox girl just to be shipped to the Yamaguchi residence curtsy of her mother. Akane was given no last name because of this and will most likely take on the same last name as her owner.

Personality:She is playful and sweet with too much energy and curiosity for her own good. Her worst quality is her temper being if she can not do something she will become discouraged and lash out. She is lovable and loves cuddles and very innocent thanks to her sheltered life.

Sexual Orientation: Lesbain

Turn ons/offs: She hates pain and really has no stomach for it as for turn on she loves someone who can keep up with her energy.

(My sister requested this adorable little girl to be added she's new at this so be nice~)

(She is REALLY awesome I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm 2 foxes, 2 neko, 1 human, 1 dove and a dragon. This is shaping up to be interesting

All we need now is for the leader of our little groupe (Kyo) to start the RP thread and we can let our awesomeness shine

Status
Not open for further replies.