Who the f**k cares?

W

whatsacow

Original poster
Why does everyone whine so much? I'm over it! People whine about things that don't matter in the slightest, like how dogs used to be a slightly more pleasing shade of brown, or how trees are better for you than carbon monoxide. You even get moronic douche bags who whine about whining, then point it out in their rant hoping to be funny!
Now, I know this is all your opinion and stuff, but your opinion is wrong. This is the internet, and its a lot like dating: Nobody cares about your pet cats. They just listen to you on the off chance that you'll take off your pants!

BUT YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT WHINING! OMG *brain asplodes*

birman_cat_7.jpg

BUT I CAN'T
american-bobtail-cat-facts.jpg

HUG
curious-cat.jpg

EVERY
cats_1314.jpg

CAT
266e37d240940ecf_Smiling_Cat_Pictures_A.gif

PS - The pants are staying on. :D

*The Cat-Emperor walks up to kitti* Hai

. . .

THIS WILL MAKE PEACE HAPPEN EVERYWHERE.

Hey, that isn't very fair. I have male genitalia and I enjoy talking about cats.

Wait...dormice are real!?

IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED, APPARENTLY:

​PANTS ARE OPTIONAL IN THIS FORUM.

I never had any pants to take off. Ask Rory.

IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED, APPARENTLY:

​PANTS ARE OPTIONAL IN THIS FORUM.

I thought pants were optional for everything in life.

Pants are retarded. No one should wear them. You eventually take them off, anyways.

If you gotta wear pants though, make them underwear of the black and lacy variety. Or any variety that is sexy. Unless you're a dude-- please don't wear black and lacy if you're a dude. I don't care how manly/ epic your manjunk is, there is nothing manly enough to make black lace look manly. Unless you want your manjunk to look feminine, in which case go for it.

This thread has nothing to do with whining.