INTEREST CHECK Who Ordered the Mammoth Burger?

Poke in the visitors messages, bigger chance that Ijust_hangon sees it there if he/she hasn't written here for two weeks x)

I talked to her a while back, and she wasn't sure if she would have time to run the game or not.

I'm on it, ya'll. I Am currently working on getting the OOC thread up and running. I still need to talk to Iju, but I think she will be cool with me taking over the game. Last time I talked to her she was too busy to run it, so yeah : )

BE PATIENT, SOOOON, Soooooooooon.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm on it, ya'll. I Am currently working on getting the OOC thread up and running. I still need to talk to Iju, but I think she will be cool with me taking over the game. Last time I talked to her she was too busy to run it, so yeah : )

BE PATIENT, SOOOON, Soooooooooon.

*tacklehugs Octo*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.......!

I have an idea that would allow people to choose what time era they are from! I will be playing a Victorian themed/steampunkish character who Invents the 'STEAM POWERED" Time machine that starts this adventure. If you guys wanna play as people from my characters time era (Cause I think Staci had that in mind? Could be wrong) or not, let me know. Anyway *Gets back to work on the OOC* I got some "Back to the future" aspects in the works, too : )

YAY!

Honestly, I'm keen on a future-girl. Feels close to home.
I'm still debating if I should go super futuristic or from the eighties.
I guess from the eighties.
Hmmm.
*ponders*

YAY!

Honestly, I'm keen on a future-girl. Feels close to home.
I'm still debating if I should go super futuristic or from the eighties.
I guess from the eighties.
Hmmm.
*ponders*

80s would be aweeeeesome.

I'm going for a roaring 20's jazz/big band swing clarinetist. James "Jimmy-Jazzhands" Pepper.