Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
I've been wanting to write a horror story with someone for a while now. I finally have a moment to sit down and do nothing, so I thought I'd ask whoever is lurking here. xD

I'm not too picky. I'll do a modern horror roleplay, a fantasy one, even a sci-fi one! I'm okay with creatures like vamps, wolves, aliens, witches, monsters, ghosts, zombies... I also like mad scientists, creepy experiments, and what have you. Just, I like them to actually be scary. No cute, cuddly wolves that act like house pets, or sexy model vampires, or zombies with feelings. :|

If you want this in the Mature section, I'm all right with it.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to plot. :]

That was fast. Already found me a partner. :D I don't have room for more than I already have, but feel free to drop me a line for discussing roleplays we can do very soon! I'm sure some of the ones I currently have will die/are dying. >>;

Last edited:
Reactions: Hedeki
I'm down as well. If you read my previous post on here, I'm pretty sure you can understand what I can do. Demonic lullabies is a specialty of mine. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.