Who is your.....

Oh yeah? Well then – um – CHECK MATE!

… I have no idea what we're talking about, btw.

And about the PM, oops, I totally missed that >x< I just saw this post, I'll go read it ASAP! :D

I like many of them, but I hold a special love for Sartre.

"Fear? If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear."
"As far as men go, it is not what they are that interests me, but what they can become."

Plato because he uses Socrates to say all the clever stuff. It's like how Rowling uses Hermy-1 and Dumbleroar. Also, Plato's Phaedo is the only accepted example of a philosophical work that I've ever read AND understood. I tried Descartes at uni. Results: LOL. Something about we're all dreaming and controlled by demons?

I indulge myself in most of the philosophers but if I had to choose one which I can say I like it would be Nietzsche if for nothing but one of his most famous lines:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

[In addition]

There are plenty of modern day phrases which I really do like. Such as:

"Why buy one if you can have two at twice the price." -Military Saying

and (this one has remained with me in my signature for a long time) "You know as much as I like to claim this is the result of me being a genious it's more that someone else is not." -Ross Scott

I like both of your choices. I'm a large fan of both ^>^