Who is your Least/Most Favorite Disney Villain?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TyratheTyrant, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is just a get-to-know-you thing.

Everything you need to know is in the title.

My least fave is the boss guy from Up, 'cause that guy is a jerk.

My favorites are Maleficent and Jafar.
  2. Maleficent! Especially since her gorgeous appearance in the live-action movie. Angelina Jolie why you so hot?

I guess I don't like... ... ... The Duke of Weaseltown. He's just annoying, but I really hate Hans. Fuck him. Just fuck him. xD
  3. Favorite: Ursula and Captain Hook

Least Favorite: Scar
  4. Favorite: Gaston

Least Favorite: The Old Hunter Guy in Fox and the Hound.
  5. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  6. [​IMG]

Another notable not mentioned yet. (open)
    ...Fucking Huns man.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 2
  7. The City Wok guy from South Park direly needs to make an appearance in Mulan.
  8. My favorite is probably Jafar. Second place is probably Frollo.

My least favorite is that Hans dude from Frozen, but not because he was a bad concept for a villain or anything. He was just kind of worthless as a villain because of how they decided to use him in the story, and that made him an ineffective one. I dislike ineffective villains.
  9. Darth Vader

He totally counts.
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  10. Frollo of course.

I can't really call Hans on the shitlist because Frozen was a mess that didn't know what it wanted altogether anyway. I think that spot goes to... Well... Gaston. I never saw his appeal and I normally enjoy characters full of their selves. He never really felt threatening and like more of a plot tool than character.
  11. Maleficent is a fav of mine, especially after how they expanded on her character in the Kingdom Hearts-series and the live action movie.
    Hades is funny too, lots of comedic value in him.

Hmm, as for villains I hate...
    How Cruella has been played when it comes to her obsession with fur and the fact that there's countless dishonest breeders in the world. There wasn't any need for her to steal the puppies and her close allies should probably had done an intervention when it came to her obsession.
    I like the character a lot, just not the inconsistencies surrounding her actions.
  12. NOW HE DOES.

Least Favorite: Gaston. He's the funniest though. But he's just so....street-level. But NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER THAN GASTON.

Most Favorite: Judge Claude Frollo. He's street-level, but he does it RIGHT. Also, the late great Tony Jay is a nice touch.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Favorite: Maleficent, hands down. She's just so badass. Close second and third would be Hades and Yzma. They're hilarious!

Least Favorite: Hmmm........... Jafar creeped me out when I was a kid .___.;
  14. Favourite: Tie between Scar and Claude Frollo

Least Favourite: Cruella de Vil
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Most: Hades
    Least: Whoever the villain actually is in Frozen o.o I can't actually tell, it switches too much? Are they all the villain?
  16. Favorite: Hades (Hercules)

Least Favorite: Jafar (Aladdin)
  17. Favourite (s) because I can't simply choose one: Maleficent, Hades and Mother Gothel

Least Favourite (s): Jafar, Gantu and Ursula
  18. My favorite is definitely Scar!

My least favorite, or the first one that comes to mind anyway, is Hans xP
  19. My favorite is Scar.

My least favorite is Hans.
  20. He was an amazing villain!

McLeech from The Rescuers Down Under, or Professor Rattigan from The Great Mouse Detective for my favorite.

I don't really have a least favorite.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.