Who is your favourite character you've ever created/played and why?

CaffeineFreak

forever thirsty
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
So many characters I've played (OC or not) seem to flop when I lose interest in playing them like a week later, I've tried to think of what makes a character consistently fun to play but it really is just a coin toss as to whether they'll last in the long run. What's worse is that sometimes I'll get into a character I love playing only for the RP to die or for there to be no meaningful interactions — factors which I can't really control.

So, I'd like to know what memorable characters you've played before, and what you think made those characters fun to play. Was it because you liked the character? The interactions you got? Did it follow your vision or did you have to get creative? Did it take a lot of effort to write for that character? Any details you can think of would be great and would help me out a lot!

Follow up question what's a character from another player that you've enjoyed interacting with and why?

probs obvious to anyone who knows me, but the most fun I've ever had playing a character is with Jason Todd/Red Hood.

1c68f0f9f5a93038c4d5453d3bd078b1.gif

I used to be absolutely shit at playing him, and would always fall into all the common tropes most tryhard edgelord Jason Todd RPers tend to do. In fact if you look hard enough, you can find quite a few of those very RPs on the site from like late 2016 to early 2017. I tended to play Arkham Knight Jason a lot bad then and... well, in the Murder Game I played him in, I legit had him call out Superman for doing Injustice shit. It was pretty cringe.

But now I'm a lot older and have a much better grip on Jason's character, and I've been told that I do a pretty good job as him! He's certainly fun to play, at least, because I play him as a lot more down to earth than most RPers tend to do. It's pretty fun!

d6a5fa9396dbbd741758771bd3910a90.gif

GrizzledCheerfulFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

I also got into both The Walking Dead and The Last of Us last year, and I've had a blast RPing as Negan and Ellie across different forums and RP servers and such. They're so fun to explore as well as just dick around as in the IC. Definitely both up there with Jason in terms of "how much I enjoy playing them" factor.

Of course by this point I've played hundreds of characters so there's a bit more. I recall NPCing Pennington from Paper Mario TTYD in an RPN RP I ran like two years ago, and that was pretty fun. He had a rather small role but the lines I wrote for him were some of my funniest imho. There's a ton more but I'll just leave this here. May reply with more later, depending on how much attention this thread gets. :P​

Last edited:
Reactions: CaffeineFreak
As for interacting with. Ow. That's a hard one. Probs just gonna tag some people for this lol.

@megar played Kyoko Kirigiri in this one Discord RP we did, where I was playing Weiss from RWBY. I wouldn't exactly say that they formed a "friendship" but the interactions were certainly amusing.

@Dave has played a few characters I love. He plays Takuto Maruki from P5R in a lot of places, and he's fucking amazing at it. Genuinely makes me feel like I'm with an actual therapist, which is fucking unreal. Then he's also played The Governor from TWD, who was fun to interact with as Penguin from Batman Telltale for a thing we were setting up.

@FactionGuerrilla played Arthur Morgan back in my old RPN RP, and it's probs the most spot on Arthur RP I've ever seen. He even had a little tab for Arthur's journal entries, where he'd comment on things happening in the RP. It was great.

@udon did a really stand out Twelth Doctor back in this Discord RP we did. I was running Toffee from Star vs. the Forces of Evil as a villain, and the little speech that Twelve did actually gave me chills. Was fucking intense, man.

@Loveless has this OC, Sage. She played him in my RPN RP as well as a Discord RP we did, and we have this sorta ship going on with him an Leonardo Watch from Kekkai Sensen. It's was really rad.

@The Fool played Lobo once in my RPN RP, and it was like. Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Really all of Fool's RP tends to be top tier, but Lobo was probs my favorite.

@TheElenaFisher has this Borderlands OC named Skye, who interacted a lot with my Rocket Raccoon back in an RPN rp run by our friend Eric, which was under my group. It was really cool bc the two bonded over having chaotic lives and stuff.

@cloaked played Telltale Batman in this Discord RP that I played Jason Todd in. They had this really sweet heart to heart on a balcony, where Jason told this version of Bruce who didn't know him about everything that had happened to him, and Bruce apologized for failing him. It was just a really touching scene tbh.

@Pixxieblush had played Willow from Don't Starve back in my RPN RP, and I was running Deathstroke as a GM. I was originally just gonna have him be knocked out, but then Pixxie had Willow go up to him and burn him alive! It was fucking crazy dude. He died immediately after ofc.

@PlumpyNut played Blaze the Cat in a Murder Game, back on his old account, when I played Sonic. She was basically the only one Sonic interacted with, and then vice versa. It was really fun! They bounced off each other pretty well.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty not sure if she even uses this site anymore, but this one has always stuck out to me. Back in a Murder Game I was playing Star Butterfly, and she was running Killian Jones from Once Upon a Time. Alongside the other girl, Sav, who had Emma from the same show. They had this kind of surrogate older siblings/parental figure relationship with Star, and it was pretty sweet. My RPing was... really fucking poor compared to theirs, but it was probably the most consistent fun I had in an MG. We even started some other RP where Star came to visit them after, called... Once Upon a Star, I think? I'm pretty sure you could find it on here, if you looked hard enough, as well as the Murder Game we were in.

@CaffeineFreak last but not least is you!! :) Caffeine played Biggie Cheese from Barnyard in an RP I ran. It was probably the funniest shit I've ever read in an RP like. Ever. Shoutout to his Pink Guy as well, who was also pretty funny (mostly because the humor was Caffeine's own spin and not just Filthy Frank's).

There's others as well, but I'm only speaking for RPs I've had my characters have personal experiences with. So. Yeah! :)​

Last edited:
I have an OC that I always play and mostly just adjust to the universe/world I'm rping in. My avatar is an example of her. But I love playing her in a Final Fantasy 14 rp because it's my obsession.

As for favorite characters other people played.......hmmm well honestly they know who they re. I usually flat out tell people when they reach a favorite character to interact with. Usually it's other oc's lol. But I haven't done a ton of rping lately. *insert sad noises*

Reactions: CaffeineFreak
@Loveless has this OC, Sage. She played him in my RPN RP as well as a Discord RP we did, and we have this sorta ship going on with him an Leonardo Watch from Kekkai Sensen. It's was really rad.
...Guess who's my favorite character? Yep, you got it, it's Sage XD

I guess, I hate saying favorite, but I'd definitely admit he's a 'main'. It's my first Dream Concept that made it out of the Vault, it's my first example of actual world-building, from scratch. Heck, I even have a Rune-based language that's close to Kanji, but not quite, in passive development where words are broken into their most basic concepts and chained to convey new ideas!

He's a complex character, part of a more complex world that was built slowly around him and even friends ended up making OCs for the setting- The whole thing took such a proportion that I never imagine it would? I-it's insane, I've definitely put a lot into him and he's actually matured in time, makes me smile like a proud mom XD

Sage's thing with Leo too is... complicated. For someone whose initial experience with friendship kept going up the chart like this, he's still figuring it all out on the go. Current point is 'Ooookay so, it might be love...? Maybe??? ...Oh Gods, what am I supposed to do with this now?'

I'm not sure who's fully around here yet, so I'm gonna be safe and maybe add onto it later soooooo-

@BipboopRiri You know who it is! It's Hershel, he's amazing, super fun deep and interesting character, very level-headed. Hershel often has the answer to a problem, and if not, at least the calm to work to find that answer. Makes him an excellent adoptive dad for Sage and the others, but on other hand a bit too strict on his ways. Add a stubborn hoarder and a stubborn non-materialistic spiritual in the same room and watch them argue and have to constantly make concessions to each other! That's pretty much this family and I love it >3<

@LuckycoolHawk9 Miss you, miss your ChaRPs, I need to be active more often u.u Still adore the thing with had with Jaxob (I actually remember it wow!) and Rosemarie! At a first glance, they're both so unlikely to connect with people, but gosh that worked so well and eventually, Marie here's gonna have to decide to take control of her own schedule again, because her dad's things are starting to get in the way of actual socialization : / (Btw how's that going, did I miss a lot of stuff?)

@Zarko Straadi Yoooou, you're always on the ChaRPs too and it's just such a joy to be around, so much cool concepts too! I think Lliira and the one that was with Miranda (names are failing, sorry) have been my favorites! Maybe because the interactions truly made it to my memory without re-reading things >3<
Oh but the alien from the groom is missing one was amazing as well, I laughed so hard during that one!

@Diana Hard to pick a favorite, but maybe Sassy? Sussy? Susie- The shy girl from the escape room, she had a nice dynamic against the rest of that cast that was, kinda off the rails >3<

Hnnnng I miss you guys!! Slap me back into activity pl0x-

I almost always play a ridiculous amount of characters. (Yay for polyamory and harems in rp :)) Also, I have no self control, so... I've got a lot of characters that I like to play. I don't really feel like describing any in particular, since I have way too many, but I definitely have some shoutouts I'd wanna do!

@Iniquity: Saif is super engaging and insanely fun to write with. He's every ounce of that cool, composed leader stereotype but can also just go insane to prove a point and that's why I love him. Can't wait to continue him and Ferryn's story :D

@Waking Nights: Jason's got fun dynamics with everyone. He's chill but will also beat the shit out of Erica given the chance. He won't stop showing his missing pinky finger to everyone. Fun times all around LOL

@TerraBooma: Owen introducing Bonbon to Burger King is something I'm sure he'll regret in the future. I love how he tries to do the best he can in tiny little Aldsvale and I'm sure he's going to make a great farmer... Eventually. LOL

There are a bunch of characters I enjoy writing and playing because of some unique traits that I wish I could flesh out a little more. Unfortunately I haven't been too active in the rp scene, but I'm trying to change that! But for characters I super enjoy interacting with:

@Ritual Lobotomy 's Virgillius Hildegard is always fun promised. Trying to get on the nerves of this cool and calm man is my main priority. 😂

@Noctis the Devious 's Raina Summers also always promises some shenanigans, which usually leads to my characters in trouble.

@DayDreamer 's Caleb O'Neill is just a loser who can get kicked. Jkjkjkjk but I agree with Glesni (@Ritual Lobotomy ) that he can get it.

EDIT: I MEANT A KICK TO THE BUTT KIND OF 'GET IT' REEEEEE!!!

Last edited:
What an awesome thread! Oof, okay. I have loads of CPs and NPCs I have created over time, and I absolutely love a great majority of them. But it also happened for me to fall out of love with some as well. Envisioning a character as an individual, for me, is what makes the character memorable even after the RP falls through. I always first create a person I'd like to see and then adapt them to the RP instead of the other way around.

A great example of a character I don't play for years, but still hold dear is "Maverick Colt", a rowdy, and loud but highly intelligent guy that was a part of a very short roleplay (The Banished) some years ago, but even though he is indefinitely retired without me having any details on him anymore, he still influences some of my active characters, e.g. Caia Watkins (Hoggy Rebirthed) and especially Thomas O'Reilly (Esoterica): both rebels with a cause in their own way, but also with some salt in their noggin to go with it, and overall SO much fun to play 😁

As for my longest-running character that is just my true "favorite" child, hands down, Hagen Greyjoy. He is currently active in a fandom RP for Game of Thrones: When Winter Leaves, and numerous connected sub-plot threads. He survived two deaths of RPs in the same universe, one alternative universe, and an attempt in @Nemopedia 's Golden City as Hagen Griffith (which, I still strongly believe, would have also been a success for this character so hit me up whenever it's back on LOL). He's as unruly, snarky, and as blunt as an ironborn should be, but also have his specific strengths and especially weaknesses that allow for diversity in presentation. At this point, roleplaying with this character is as natural for me as it gets.

On that note, another character coming very close to being my highly-prized spawn is definitely Virgilius Hildegard, another 'Hoggy Rebirthed' character created completely out of my comfort zone as a stoic vampire professor with a lot of academic knowledge but struggling in the emotional department. I had some lingering doubts about him, but he proved me wrong :)

And as for the second question, I'll keep it brief. Let me write another 20 paragraphs...

@Sailor Arti's Kaylee Lannister - An absolute bae and Hagen's sweetheart, but that isn't why I am absolutely in love with her privately as well. She's witty, fierce, and combines all that is beautiful with an immense strength of a character... And Arti still managed to add some flaws for flavor in there too. Just... *carefully curated chef's kiss*

@Nemopedia's Adelaide Rosier - I also love Eloise B(a)ratheon for all the times she made me and my son rip our hairs out. BUT! Adelaide is really something special. She is so much fun to interact with, has an incredible backstory, and has as many layers as an onion with a lot of flavor to it. My favorite nerd :heartbeat:

@DayDreamer's Caleb O'Neill - One of the best character development and evolutions I have seen in the backstory as well as during the active roleplay. Caleb constantly changes. He is an emotionally intense character you love, or you love to hate, or at least are curious to know more about. Mature for his age, but just as confused. Brave and chivalrous like a true Gryffindor, but just as insecure. Also an idiot...but also an idiot ;)
(But yes, my baby girl and I both agree he can get it. :eyebrows:).

@Kuno's Peter O'Keefe - Still a fresh interaction as it is still a relatively fresh RP, but this bloody pain in the ass is always a delight for me to interact with. He is so tangible and so realistically complex in his motives and his actions that I sometimes personally feel bad for my own character's behavior... He kicks ass both as a created character and as a rifleman for the group. Give me all of that bromance, please, and thank you 😘

@Noctis the Devious' Raina Summers - The freshest of them all and already emerging as another character I am so excited to RP more with. Behind all that salt and anger, there is a teenage girl with a very good reason to be showing the middle finger to the world. But the Hufflepuff is undoubtedly trying her best. It is a character with very relatable problems regardless of the heavy improbability of the magical universe she was created in. I would really love to give her a hug... but I would also love to continue my existence... 😅

Okay, I bored myself a bit with gushing over everything, so if you got this far, thank you. You deserve an entire batch of cookies :mycookie:

Last edited:
I usually have conversations with people about this topic. It's a really good thread. For me I really grew up with roleplay and witnessed my extreme lows (when I was just a babu playing babu's) to a point where I am now, where I'm comfortable with my process and know what I'm looking for. What I had to learn that strengthened my character creating process was to stop looking at these characters as some fictional thing. That unknowingly limited my creative process, and at times I felt like I couldn't connect to my characters because of that. (I also was a naïve child when I first started roleplaying and thought characters only existed for romance and without that they were useless. Thank God I grew out of that phase.)

The moment there was a switch for me, which was when I stopped looking to force my characters in relationships, was when I understood that my characters could be so much more than what I was making them out to be. I look at characters as fully functioning people with real life flaws and multiple layers. I also recognize there are some archetypes I love and some I can't play. Each character of mine has some small piece of me in it, but they can't be considered self-inserts. I used to try to always come up with some "new and original concept" for a character and would only end up with characters I would get bored with. So, I just accepted the fact that I like what I like and if my characters have a tiny piece of me in them, then that's okay too.

As for my favorite characters that I've made? I'd be remiss not to mention my first 'effort' of a character Sabrina Gallagher(which I later changed to Sabrina Runeswell in the adaptation of a Hogwarts roleplay called Hoggy Rebirthed.) Sabrina truly was the first character I put major effort into creating. I never watched the Harry Potter films or read the books as a child yet I was adamant about joining a Harry Potter Fandom RP. So in order to make the process seem natural I researched for days on end. Even when roleplaying I was constantly researching and I think I did a good job of creating a character that made sense in the universe. To the point those around me were surprised to learn I practically had no experience with the Harry Potter universe itself.

Sabrina's first iteration was rocky, I was still immature and I didn't make her a well rounded character. That being said she did have flair and personality that made me love her dearly. Growing older I kept that flair and personality that made her, her. (She was the princess/hime type. Uber popular, sassy, and simply put, 'that bitch.') I also added some layers to Sabrina that I had only noticed come out over the years with roleplaying with my friends.

For example, there was a side of her that I got to explore in an AU concept dubbed Hoggy Mafia. She was partnered with @Nemopedia 's Garaile Scriven as information brokers in that universe. I really loved the friendship those two had an in this alternate universe I got to poke at some of the many layers I had begun to add to Sabrina.

Another character I adore would be Kaylee Lannister created for a Game of Thrones fandom RP. Kaylee was a bit of a different take for me. At the time I hadn't played someone so intellectual because I always felt I couldn't pull it off because I wasn't a genius myself or anything. But Kaylee somehow managed to come out really good! My favorite character in Game of Thrones was Tyrion Lannister and Kaylee was definitely influenced by him.

I wanted someone that was very knowledgeable of the game and the manipulation and politics. Someone that could spin tales of gold and work a room but secretly hated to be bothered with it all. Someone who could play 3D chess while everyone else was playing checkers. She was different than Sabrina in the sense that she didn't like entertaining crowds, but did so because it was expected of her and was her job. Always the center of attention even though she would much rather be isolated somewhere else. (The direct opposite of Sabrina who commanded and demanded attention and for all eyes to be on her.)

I loved Kaylee in general and the setting she was in because I'm a sucker for a good high fantasy rp. I ended up loving her more of course when she got involved with @Ritual Lobotomy 's Hagen Greyjoy. I'd known Ritual for a while at this point because we were in the Hogwarts roleplay together but I never interacted with them much. But I can remember reading Hagen Greyjoy and falling in love with the character immediately. It was so crazy. I hadn't had such a strong reaction to a character like that in a long time. I just simply loved the character for who he was. You could tell they took their time creating him. (This was before they even were shipped together.)

Eventually of course, our characters ended up together, but it was a struggle for me since I still had insecurities due to my past with character relationships. I just wasn't confident in my skills writing romance because of everything I had gone through when I was younger. (I'll spare you all the details.) But Hagen and Kaylee ended up becoming my first successful character ship. And it was then that I learned you can have a realistic ship and it work out.

On other sites I have characters that I adore. I currently roleplay on a pokémon fandom forum and I'm enjoying that. But I've already blabbed on and on so I won't take up more of your time. Thanks for this fun thread though, it was nice to take a trip down memory lane.

Finally I get to gush about this /o/ (My anxiety can kind of make it hard to express my thoughts and feelings so I usually fall back on emojis). But like, the first thing you should know is my mom raised me on animes like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. I still adore Shounen Jump Animes and the one I adore the most (and still watch with my mom to this day) is One Piece, which yeah it's a pirate anime, but it's literally about a bunch of chaotic dumbasses bullshitting their way through one dangerous situation after another. As you can imagine, this influenced my character creation process a lot and my characters tend to have their own chaotic dumbest streak no matter their personality.

Some of my favorite characters:
Foremost, and currently the oldest I have that I actively use, is Raina Summers/Dragonfly (kind of Regret changing her last name for the AU but now I have lore so it's fine)! I first conceptualized her in like middle school and over the years I have used her in personal projects and role-plays alike. I actually hope to bring her cannon story to life via a webcomic someday but I'm still working out a lot of details.

But I first used Raina on Iwaku for my own role-play, Caster's Challenge, and some of my players enjoyed her so much I was actually invited to use her in their own role-play, Hogwarts: The Next Generation. This started her Hogwarts AU and even her brief stint in a Voltron Fan Rp I started up with @Nemopedia (which was just them fucking around until Raina unattentionally launched them unto space. RIP Space!August).

I'm actually really glad I found a group that really enjoys her because she is really abrasive and I have actually lost a player or two because of it. They're the only group I feel like I can use her for role-plays and go all out without causing issues and I cannot express enough how grateful I am for that /o/♡ She's really fun to write and so expressive and she allows me to indulge in angst every now and then (and her anger and outbursts are therapeutic to write as a not very angry person myself).

But yeah, she's the most chaotic dumbass out of all my chaotic dumbasses and sometimes I don't even know what's going to happen next until I start writing it out.

Eri Kiefer is a character not nearly as old as Raina but not exactly new either. I think their concept is about 3-4 years old at least. They are nonbinary afab and their pronouns are she/him/them. They started off as a character for an animal crossing ARPG on DeviantArt but then I created a Technomancer AU for them and got really attached.

Now I almost exclusively use them in a personal, private roleplay run by a good friend on discord called Killscreen which is literally a mirror of our world but virtual reality that takes strong influences from DC and Marvel, which, as you can imagine, we have a lot of fun experimenting with (especially when it comes to adding "add-ons" like the backrooms)!

Eri themselves is apathetic and stoic, with a hard time expressing emotion and communicating, often keeping their sentences short and curt. Some of their key phrases include "Hm", "No", "I... okay". What makes them fun to play is that they're a vigilante/anti-hero, one of the more powerful characters, but their cowardice makes for some good comedic moments. Their dead pan humor is also fun to write! And when they get behind the wheel of their off roading truck? Chaos!

Cale Gaither - character in avatar at the time of this post- is another one of my favorites. I use him in Killscreen too, but I can pretty much use him for everything, and do! I particularly love using him in dark fantasy settings. He's a survivalist, adventurous, cryptid hunter who primarily lives off the grid. He's particularly fun to play when he gets flirty ♡ I love playing g flirty characters. (I want and need to experiment more with romance plots but I have no idea how to ask for them or if it's appropriate too???)

He's covered in scars on his left side and is completely missing an ear. He has a little hedgehog companion named Hitcher thar accompanies him on his trips.

Now most characters I really love interacting aren't even on Iwaku but...

August Yilmaz - @Nemopedia: This dynamic wasn't really going to go deeper than him and Raina possibly studying together and help her with subjects she struggled with until Hoggy 1975 when it was reworked to them being childhood friends. He is such an interesting character and they have such a surprising dynamic between them. I love it so much. [The meme potential. I used to also send Nemo dialogue/Person-A-Person-B memes using them].

I always like to think people are usually so worried about Raina being a bad influence on him they don't stop and concider how much of a good influence he's had on her.

Glesni Carrow - @Ritual Lobotomy - I feel like her dynamic with Raina is still a work in progress but Raina does try not to blame her for everything her family is, but that doesn't stop her from getting pissed off by her attitude 8D I am very interested to see how this plays out but outside of her, especially since I feel like these two have a lot in common? Outside of her relationship with Raina? I love how classy she is while still being able to troll everyone x) Can't wait to see more of her and see her relationships, and story, develop. (Particularly with Caleb)

10/10 needs a self care day.

Caleb O'Niel - @DayDreamer - I feel like these two are going to enable each other in the worse ways and it's going to be great. But also I fucking adore him already. I know what have planned for him in the future and I am both wanting to shield him away for the horrors of the world and preparing my popcorn. Probably has soft hair that needs to be ruffled. 10/10 needs peace and quiet to work on his brooms.

[Him and Glesni deserve a coffee shop AU]

I also am looking forward to expanding Raina's relationships outside of these characters too and maybe get in some teacher/student time eventually/o/

(But also thank you for putting up with my anxiety riddled ass over the years Nemo)

Last edited:
I have many characters, most of which I enjoy playing, so I'm not going to list them all, haha! Off the top of my head, some of my favorites are my characters Alois, Thomas, Oswald, Anastasia, Valentin, Cian, Bonnie, and Isiah. In particular, Alois, Oswald, and Isiah seem to be other people's favorites of my characters. Usually, I gravitate (both in playing and in interacting with) characters who have theatrical and social personalities. The more sarcastic, the more flirty, the more "my head is shoved up my ass," the better. It is much easier to make natural connections with characters who like to get into everyone's business and have strong feelings about things happening around them. I love my flamboyant assholes, my feisty punks, and my well-meaning dumbasses. I've found over time that playing the stereotypical shy pushover usually leads to the most boring moments as they often have little opinion about the events around them and are less social, making connections more difficult and scenes less intriguing.

Quiet, introverted characters can still be fun to write for, though, if they are quirky enough. Who wants to write/read about someone who just sits inside all day? However, if that person is going through intense trauma (I'll point toward my character Bonnie as an example of what I mean), there's still plenty that you can explore in terms of their mental state and personal growth. On that note: the more flawed a character is, too, the easier and more fun they are to write because you have a stronger sense of what direction you'd like their growth to go in over time.

I love interacting with characters who also have strong personalities that conflict a bit with my own characters, as that leads to spicy interactions that lead to personal growth. To send some of my friends some deserved love, I always adore @MaryGold's characters, which are often extremely compatible with mine without even trying, lol! Angus and Vincent are some of the loml. They both constantly put their foot in their mouth, and it leads to beautiful drama ultimately smoothed over by them being the sweetest lovers. I would die for several of our ships, which usually consist of petty but good-hearted assholes dancing around each other and butting heads, all while falling hopelessly in love and forcing each other to be better people. @o0peachie0o and I also have a great time writing each other's enablers and doting family, lol. Shout out to my clown-loving femme fatale darling Anais and my mentally fragile love Cordelia and her wine-stained tears. @Justin is the king of dramatic characters, so whatever kind of relationship our characters have, it's guaranteed to be passionate, lmao! Shout out to Jesús and Gene, the self-destructive himbo adopted sons that Isiah and Thomas never asked for but would undoubtedly kill for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold and peach