Who is the Oldest Member on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30+ year olds are fairly common on these sites.
Never met anyone who went over that though.

Holy shit, I'm a babby. ;-;
You're lucky you're eighteen now, or I wouldn't actually be able to allow you in TLB. :rotfl:

I'm twenty and was still pretty new at roleplaying when I joined ^^'

You're lucky you're eighteen now, or I wouldn't actually be able to allow you in TLB. :rotfl:
True, but I turned 18 about 11 months ago, so I already take the benefits of being of age for granted. :P The adaptability of youth, eh? I barely remember what it was like not being able to buy alcohol.

I feel old now . . .

I was a RP newbee(ish) on 1.0 and I know Raz and Asmo were both there before me . . . um who else, I'm sure there were others

Asmo is definitely a 2.0 alumni. He joined in Feb 2006 and was already a mod when I arrived (April).

hey @Razilin, I found our old 'family photo'

Nostalgia_by_paorou.jpg

I was in here for about...two days? About three years back. XD Now I'm glad I've stayed this time. You guys are the best family a person could have. XD

Reactions: Minibit
What was the name of the original creator of Iwaku 1.0? You know, the .hack-fanforum-phase. I used to talk to her on skype, forgot her name.

What was the name of the original creator of Iwaku 1.0? You know, the .hack-fanforum-phase. I used to talk to her on skype, forgot her name
Peridox!

• Thank You
Reactions: Torsty
I'm tots the oldest...... Don't question it. Just nod and agree..... pls.

I wouldn't know. O___O Peridox was before my time!

I showed up when Gabriel Zero was head acting admin. >>

I feel old but I know I came around in 2009 but I remember Space Kitten :)

And age well we wont go there... I have a big one coming up in just over a year and half as of this Monday. Yikes time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.