1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
i mean in both Age, and how long they've been on the site, who is the oldest person here? You don't have to give age, but just tell me who the oldest member you've seen is.

i'm 30 and i've been in and out of iwaku since it first opened back in the early 2000s. i think i was one of the first 100 members ever.

I will be 33 in august. O_O Asmo is a few months older than me, Alan and Ocha are a few years.

The oldest member I know of was in her 50s!

Reactions: Razilin
The longest lasting Iwaku member isn't hard to find. Just search profile account numbers--mine is #12174. It arranges them in the order the accounts were registered--ergo, by date.

#1: Iwaku account. Joined: Oct 9, 2005
#2: Member missing account. Joined: ?
#3: Pirogeth account. Joined: Feb 27, 2009
#4: Delnoir account. Joined: Feb 27, 2009
#5: Orochi account. Joined: Feb 27, 2009

@Orochi is the oldest, longest lasting, active member on Iwaku. There you go, question answered. :ferret:

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
oldest registration: Raz is one of the few remaining members of the ancient guard that I can still sort of contact.

longest lasting:

*if you count inactivity/hiatus: Coffee, Paorou, Raz.

*if continuous activity only: Probably Rory. I joined in april 2006. He joined a month after me and didn't take any time off as far as I know.

oldest in age: no idea, I'm just 19. :3

OLDEST IN SPIRIT: DIANA

Fun fact: The @Iwaku account's registration date has been altered to Oct 9, 2005 coz that is the anniversary of Iwaku 2.0. Iwaku 3.0 (the site we are currently using) was hatched in late 2008 and was launched in Feb 2009. I was a staff member during The Exodus, that's how I got to register ahead of most.

I've been looking for olden threads recently so coz I was reminiscing about the olden days so I found this thread by @Razilin from 4 years ago reminiscing about the REALLY olden days. REMINISCINCEPTION!

edit: part 2 and part 3 of those threads.

Last edited:
oldest registration: Raz is one of the few remaining members of the ancient guard that I can still sort of contact.

longest lasting:

*if you count inactivity/hiatus: Coffe, Paorou, Raz.

*if continuous activity only: Probably Rory. I joined in april 2006. He joined a month after me and didn't take any time off as far as I know.

oldest in age: no idea, I'm just 19. :3

OLDEST IN SPIRIT: DIANA

Fun fact: The @Iwaku account's registration date has been altered to Oct 9, 2005 coz that is the anniversary of Iwaku 2.0. Iwaku 3.0 (the site we are currently using) was hatched in late 2008 and was launched in Feb 2009. I was a staff member during The Exodus, that's how I got to register ahead of most.

I've been looking for olden threads recently so coz I was reminiscing about the olden days so I found this thread by @Razilin from 4 years ago reminiscing about the REALLY olden days. REMINISCINCEPTION!
WOW bro, that was a thread i made a long-ass time ago!

@Razilin you're old as fuck bruh go to a retirement home already

Reactions: Razilin
turned? O_O

VAMPIRE!!

Seeing this thread makes me feel better. Considering my parents find roleplaying to be something that only young people do and remind me on occasion. :P lol. I knew they were wrong, but now I have proof they're wrong. ;)

Twenty-six. I'll hit my next full revolution around the sun in about three months and twenty-nine days.

I demand to be recognized for something in this thread.

WINDSONG: Being a cunt?

No. Something to do with age.

WINDSONG: Oldest cunt?

No.

WINDSONG: Longest-standing cunt who didn't fuck off and do other things?

No, something to do with post count and...

WINDSONG: Most asshole posts?

No.

WINDSONG: Most posts where people thought you were a cunt?

Maybe positive ratings.

WINDSONG: Positive ratings from when you were slightly less of a dick than usual?

Get out of my tree, Windsong!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorick
Just touch penises already and stop hiding in trees! D:<

My tree protects me from Satan.

Just touch penises already and stop hiding in trees! D:<
We should get them something like this so they can keep maximum penis contact with minimal effort.

tumblr_mjbek2rdde1rt9wruo1_400.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SlamifiedBuddafied
Status
Not open for further replies.