WHO IS NICK CRENSHAW????

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Jan 8, 2010.

1. He's a CIA agent.

Or a ghost.

WAIT THEY MEAN THE SAME!!!

'CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH DEAD!!!

BA DUM TSSSH!

2. He's a D&D fan, at least this I know.

...Though he doesn't really reply often.

3. He is from austin, texas, or the surrounding area and is related to the people who own the Chrenshaw/Elsass system of daycares, gyms, and afterschool programs.

4. HE'S A ASMO STALKER....HE'S NOT REALLY LOOKING AT DnD....HE'S WORSHIPING HIS ASMO FROM AFFAR.

I worship up close though! -jumpcling at asmo- PIGGY RIDE NOW? O________O

5. Nick Crenshaw sent you, didn't he!

*garottes Corvus and jumps through the window, driving for Mexico*

6. PLOT HOLE!!!

HOW DID YOU GET ACROSS THE POND?

7. I used the Nick Crenshaw Paradox. Durr!

8. I'll get to the bottom of this..

9. Wait a minute, a mysterious stranger who enjoys Dungeons and Dragons?! It's Asmo is disguise! Nice try Asmo!

10. Honestly, I'm probably going to save up for a Cintiq tablet later on. It's at least a thousand, but I'm starting to do sketches, paper, and painting commissions to earn so I can start with digital art. ;; So far I can do several digital art on Adobe Illustrator, but it's not going to look as good as actually drawing digitally. I plan on figuring out where to have all my commission requests and work stuff located online, but so far school has been holding me off on doing this.

I have a website on Wixsite that shows the work I've done the past semester with my three Graphic design classes... So, yeah. Eventually I'll have my own domain and create an online shop to purchase artwork and poster designs..

I should probably make another website containing work with commissions and personal projects... But I'm still working on my art style...

Artwork (open)

[​IMG]
    Cherry from Studio Killers (Sketch)

[​IMG]
    Rose Quarts and Steven from Steven Universe (Sketch)

[​IMG]
    DETERMINATION from Undertale (Painting)

[​IMG]
    Here Comes a Thought from Steven Universe (Paper Comic)

[​IMG]
    Over the Garden Wall (Sketch)

Most of the art that I do isn't original, but I like to call them "interpretation" art. I won't be selling these since obviously they're not mine, but I like to practice on recreating other artist's work to figure out my own art style, but I'm still working on this. ;; Hence why I never really commissioned art in the first place until I have a specific art style..​

11. Diana comfirmed from hermaphrodite old woman who likes to play pretend with teenagers.

12. Yeah, something like that. You know you love her even more now.

13. LADIES STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. OMG GUIES! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO NOT COOOOL!111!!!!!114

15. I'm a day late, but I finally got my driver's license.

Not that I'm actually going to leave my house or anything

Also, today I started learning German, so now I can feel like I'm actually doing something productive with my time.

16. I, for one, welcome our new crenshaw overlords.

17. Let Orochi's burning home be an example of all those who would support this Crenshaw filth.

I suspect that CRENSHAW is sending ANTI BREAD PROPAGANDA to weaken our ELITE FEW OLDER MEMBERS and bring forth Diana's reign of terror. By doing so, he tricks Orochi into making a statement that puts his habitat in danger.

WELL WE SURE SHOWED CRENSHAW.

18. NUH UH!
    I'M TAKING CREDIT FOR THE ANTI BREAD PROPAGANDA!

SCREW YOU NICK CRENSHAW, TAKING MY CREDIT!