Who here plays WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice. =/ I rarely check my friend list unless my hubby is on. lol

They have a big ugly Groggen for a mount! Damn it, Blizz is really trying to suck me back in. ; ; Must get one for my gnome....o.o

Wow...Why did that guy go around and give every single post a cookie?

I'll take your cookie if you don't want it. :P

I just started playing, Estha... For the first time... last month. I'm already hooked.

Reactions: Esthalia
I just started playing, Estha... For the first time... last month. I'm already hooked.
That's awesome, Turtle!! Let me know your account name and I'll add you to my friends :D

That's awesome, Turtle!! Let me know your account name and I'll add you to my friends :D
DammitTurtle#1195

Though, I added you to my friends last night.

OH MAN

I finally remembered to post my btag on here:

Seiyr#1845

But yes. I main Horde... but I am not opposed to playing Alliance (my Horde characters are on Ghostlands US)

I do not have WoD... so endgame PvE is unavailable to me currently. I love doing all the dumb vanity crap like being a major pet/mount/achievement monger. PvP is okay in my book... though I do prefer dungeons and raids usually.

I'm a huge fan of the lore... I've read all the books and I actually pay attention to questlines (once you read the stories it makes questing A LOT more fun), but I'm not gonna spam anyone with fangirling unless it's consensual :P

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.