Who here plays WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And those are so much more important!
And GW2, And TSW, and, and, and..... You get the point. ;p

I know exactly what you mean about the whole work thing. I've been pretty stressed out about work and life in general. Makes me wish I had more time to do nothing and play WoW till my brains turn to mush.
I have days where I do that. An entire weekend just do nothing but WoW.

Reactions: Esthalia
I don't think I could do that for a whole weekend. Before, yeah, totally. But now? Not so much.

I don't think I could do that for a whole weekend. Before, yeah, totally. But now? Not so much.
I don't as often either. Wish I could. But every now and then I get a weekend that nobody is calling me, husband and kid are off doing their own thing without me.

Just go solo a bunch of stuff.
This is pretty much when I'm in WoW all the time. Everyone else in the guild are all rushing to get through the current content, leveling Alts, getting them through all the content. I have one character I worry about current content for and everyone else as I feel like it. I'm usually working on Achievements for my main.

xD I raid and do current content on my main, yes.

But I still go back and solo stuff, for x-mog and mounts.

So far, I have one of the 7 I want xD

At nearly 250 mounts.... You'd think I would stop. /cry
"Hi, my name is Novis, and I'm a mount whore."
That's amazing. I want to collect them all too. I've got quite a few, but nothing near that amount!!!

That's amazing. I want to collect them all too. I've got quite a few, but nothing near that amount!!!
The PvP mounts and the Argent Tournament mounts really adds to your total amount. I'm still working on these myself. Plus all the vendor mounts.

You know I play, Estha. <3

I play Alliance primarily, but have a couple Horde characters as well. I play to raid moreso than anything else. Currently, I play mostly on Sargeras, a US PvP server. I currently have two 100s, and am slowly working on the other seven :)

If I'm not raiding, I'll be more than happy to carry you through dungeons. Assuming, of course, you're also Alliance. <3

I only ever played WoW on private servers because I am a cheap bastard. It's the 4th most addictive online game I have ever played. D:

Okay, I'll bite. What are the first three? ;p
Ragnarok Online is my crack. I stopped going out, sleeping, eating and turned down sex for this game.

2nd place goes to Dota 1, "grinding" became going up in ladder. Not so bad, I still kinda slept.

3rd is Dota 2, the whenever I'm not playing, I'm watching a pro game, a replay or reading online about pro games and replays.

Ragnarok Online is my crack. I stopped going out, sleeping, eating and turned down sex for this game.

2nd place goes to Dota 1, "grinding" became going up in ladder. Not so bad, I still kinda slept.

3rd is Dota 2, the whenever I'm not playing, I'm watching a pro game, a replay or reading online about pro games and replays.
All addictive!

Okay, so who is running what faction?

Alliance, all the way. I raid on at least two characters -- a mage and a priest (though I've not played the priest much thus far) -- and typically use the others to feed each other for professions. That way, I am completely self-sufficient in every way. Make my own flasks, armor, glyphs, and enchants without spending a single copper on anyone elses materials. It's my system, and it works :D

I have a few Horde characters that I play on, too, but I don't plan on leveling them at least until after the new patch comes out. The heirloom closet will help immensely with people like me who have a ton of alts.

Okay so I'm on for anyone that wants it. :)

Tiranica#1797

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I play! I was an old WoW junkie of 7 years, and I just recently started up again on Ghostlands (PvE) as Horde.

You will often find me wasting time farming rep to feed my vain, frivolous ego with the coolest and most fashionable mounts and pets because I HAVENT BOUGHT THE EXPANSION AND CANT ACTUALLY REACH ENDGAME CONTENT :'(

Otherwise, my BattleTag is *I will look this up and post it momentarily* so feel free to add me~

Ally here. I miss my hordies though. :( Especially my gobbie who was absolutely adorable.

I am also addicted once again. Curse Blizzard for adding new crafting stuff. ~_~

Ally here. I miss my hordies though. :( Especially my gobbie who was absolutely adorable.

I am also addicted once again. Curse Blizzard for adding new crafting stuff. ~_~
I play both sides, But I did send you a request earlier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.