Who here loves roleplay! Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin's Lover

Original poster
I'm by no means new to roleplay but don't ask me the kinds I did in the past. I'm a little ashamed of my past roleplays, even if they were an interesting read. I like doing fanfic kinda roleplays. I love fullmetal alchemist, harry potter, mostly batman, my favorite character is dick grayson aka first robin/nightwing hence the username. I'm pretty open to making friends here so if you wanna pm me feel free. If your interested in roleplaying one of the above definitely don't hesitate to ask. Anyway that's all you'd probably be interested in knowing.. If you want to know more pm! I love you! Just kidding I don't know you. I'm actually kind of a walled up person. I don't open up very easily. I like roleplay a little bit because of this. Its a safe environment where I can let some barriers fall.

Reactions: PureKor
Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay here .. Be aware of the flying marshmallows and Do not FEED THE BUNNIES NO MATTER WHAT!>:(

They might eat you..;)

Hallo Lover of Robin, welcome to the site! :D

PureKor's right. Those bunnies are dangerous. As well as not feeding them, I recommend staying outside of 20 meters of them. I also recommend refraining from telling people you love them, especially if you don't know them. Some people could feel intimidated if they get approached on the street by random people saying they love them. On that note, back in a couple of hours. There's something I need to do involving people and intimidation.

Welcome to our awesome place of many world's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.