Who here loves anime?

S

Shera

Original poster
Who here loves anime and what anime's? In my case it's Kyo Kara Maoh, Rurouni Kenshin, TRIGUN! most definantly the manga has to be the best version.

I don't watch much anime, but I DO love Key the metal idol. Old school.

I love a couple animes, but the ones I find really fascinating are a little less loved by everyone else... Like Key the Metal Idol. Practically nobody has heard of it! But it's amazing!

Also, Tenchi Muyo makes me laugh. Also, Cardcaptor Sakura is so adorable and I'm a dork. Also, Claymore was pretty good. Also, Ouran High School Host Club <3. Also, I want to love more anime.

Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe, Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass.

Most anime leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth though...

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is one of my favorites. Along with Death Note. I've seen Ghost in the Shell but can't really stomach some of the scenes. (I'm a wimp, I know.) I appreciate the storyline though. Loved Sailor Moon when I was little.

*Raises hand!* I enjoy anime! But I don't watch it like I used to. D: I used to be obsessed with it and never get enough! But now, I have to be in the mood for it. I guess my tastes have changed. XD

My FAVORITE series? I like NANA, Fruits Basket, Alice Academy, Sailor Moon, Pretear, Angel Sanctuary, School Rumble... Most of my favorites are usually sweet and adorable shoujo or magical girl series. XD

I do think Cardcaptor Sakura was adorable, and Ouran High School Host Club was amazing. I agree with the fact that I sometimes have to be in the mood to watch anime's. It does depend on the anime though, because some I will always want to watch. :D

def Tsubasa Chronicles, loved InuYasha, YuYu Hakisho made me laugh, Samaurai Champloo confused me, yet I kept watching, Pokemon is considered anime so nah, Dragonball Z (yeah i said it), Shakugan no Shana (duh.)....thats about it.

Too many to list.

ahem.

NICHIJOU.<3<3<3
Pokemon.
Digimon.
And much much much much muuuuuuuuuuuch more.~

Katanagari (seriously amazing), Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari.

Working!!

Seirei no Moribito.

Durarara!!! Baccano!

Arakawa Under the Bridge.

Usagi Drop.

Welcome to the NHK!

Kanon, Clannad.

I found myself enjoying Birdy more than I thought I would. I guess old school sci-fi still has a place in my heart.

._. you all knew I'd post in this..butttt....If I REALLY post my favorites..we WOULD be here all day cause my list keeps growing.

I know the feeling, if I were to post all my so very much loved anime's it would take too long to write and it would probably still be going to. Oh the wonderfulness of anime! It's an amazing discovery.

When I think back to my childhood, I wonder how I survived without anime. Today I think I would die without it. Some of my favorites are Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Negima?!, Angel Beats, Birdy the Mighty, Eureka 7, and Fruits Basket. I'd list more, but I don't think that list would ever end.

I know the feeling. It took me a while to find my first anime and since then I've been hooked. ^^

When I think back to my childhood, I wonder how I survived without anime. Today I think I would die without it. Some of my favorites are Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Negima?!, Angel Beats, Birdy the Mighty, Eureka 7, and Fruits Basket. I'd list more, but I don't think that list would ever end.

Birdy is a strange thing. I felt that it didn't really have depth, but for some reason it was produced in such a way that it tied everything together. The sci-fi scenery and technology were very nostalgic of the 80's stuff and the music wasn't bad either. The arcs were simple but surprisingly coherent.

Also, Eureka 7 was pretty good, if not just a bit on the cliche side. Noein is similar.

You all that post here should join my group..The Box Set...the link is the picture in my signature for it..Its a group about anime and manga and only about anime and manga.

I ADORE ANIME, MANGA, K & J DRAMAS & MANHUAS! <3
I'm basically a undercover Asian, yo. Lol.

My genre of choice is Romance & Shoujo.
Know of a anime with those genres?
Pfft, already watched it. I've watched basically all of 'em.

As for the written counterparts (manga,etc..). If I've watched the anime, I've probably finished the manga. Either, way I'm always on the hunt for new series.

I hate HAREM.
Too many stupid girls. I hate it with all my heart <3

I do enjoy anime, and if I had to make a list...

Escaflowne, Gundam Wing, Macross (the complete series), Sailor Moon, Uta no Prince-sama, The World Only God Knows...

There are more that I've seen, but I've enjoyed these the most.

World God Only Knows, Katanagatari, and Durarara!! have been listed here already. Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari are two of my current top-spot favorites. Can't wait for Kizumonogatari, hoping they announce Nekomonogatari soon.

Haven't been listed:, Tsukihime and Melty Blood (only not actual animes, but whatever), Black Lagoon, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Canaan.