Who have I become

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

TOy2ECN.jpg

The world is constantly changing. Am I not expected to follow suit? We are afraid of change, afraid of not only facing, but becoming, the unknown. Our fear of this comes clear in moments of reflection. In reflection, we see who we really are. We see what we've become. We come to face reality, and make adjustments as we see fit and plausible.

But that calls for more change. And we are afraid of change.

That picture is trademarked mate.
And counts as harassment against me.

I'm double reporting you for this.

It appears you've caught the Gwazi Plague. Its symptoms often include existentialism and shitposting. It's also terminal.

You guys are not dank enough to be memes

except for bomb

Admit it

Your whole life and persona has become a meme

SEXYLALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALITY

g727kaa.jpg

Admit it

Your whole life and persona has become a meme

SEXYLALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALIALITY

g727kaa.jpg
I am not a meme

Status
Not open for further replies.