Who Do You Write Like?

I....Mean....Totally different...Language? >.> <.<

EDIT: I was frickin TIRED OKAY! BRAINFARTS ALL AROUND! D:

I write like Douglas Adams.

I am very, very okay with this.

After writing a second sample to be analyzed, I also write like H.G. Wells. Also, very, very okay with this.

And a third sample gave me Lovecraft. Which makes no sense. O_o

For a One realm post I got

Neil Gaiman

and for Iwaku world...Dan Brown *Hurls bricks*

and for another One realm post...H.P Lovecraft.

Weird.

as in Unknown to me.

and the only text featuring Ulysses that i was aware of was written in ancient greece.

Ah, well in any case, you should be happy you got him as your result. =P He's awesome.

...-goes to look up his smutty love letters to Nora Barnacle-

(is it bad that I feel like Nora Barnacle should be a character from Spongebob, perhaps Squidward's sister?)

Edit: Why does everyone hate Dan Brown? I only read some of The Da Vinci Code a while back, and while I don't remember it well, nothing strikes me as particularly atrocious.

Yeah, he's amazing. A small excerpt from Lolita is my signature. You can find a beginning excerpt of Lolita online. Lolita is one of his denser works, but all his writing is extremely stylized and pretty dense, but I think he's genius. His writing is like... purple prose done right, very very right. You just have to read him to get a good sense of him, I'm not doing him justice. He's considered one of the best writers of the 20th century, although to me he's still underrated. >:O Lolita is also one of the most, if not the most, controversial novels of its day.

Hmm... Your signature does sound proseprose perfect xD
Maaaaybe I do write like him then, I tend to go in spirals -___-

I tried my IW post :D
I got "Stephen King"

LONG SHOTTT xD

I write like Arthur C. Clarke. I used a sample from Iwaku World.

Fuck year.

Opening Post from Pantheon: H.P. Lovecraft

Opening post for Iwaku World: Stephen King

I knew I was awesome at writing, AND NOW I HAVE PROOF!

If Dan Abnett is actually recognized there, I will FFFFFFFFFFF so hard I will fuck year.