Charles Dickens for second piece...

Dan Brown for third piece...

>.>....no comment

I write like
Vladimir Nabokov

O__________o
I don't even know who he is Oo

Is he really that good ?

Yeah, he's amazing. A small excerpt from Lolita is my signature. You can find a beginning excerpt of Lolita online. Lolita is one of his denser works, but all his writing is extremely stylized and pretty dense, but I think he's genius. His writing is like... purple prose done right, very very right. You just have to read him to get a good sense of him, I'm not doing him justice. He's considered one of the best writers of the 20th century, although to me he's still underrated. >:O Lolita is also one of the most, if not the most, controversial novels of its day.

Fan brown (SADNESS. I HATE THAT FUCKER) then George Orwell (FUCK YEAR 1984 MOTHERFUCKERS) and then the unknown james joyce.

Unknown? o_O Um... his Ulysses is widely considered to be the greatest novel of the 20th century... and he's considered to be one of the great authors of modern literature...

This one is kind of a before and after one for me. My writing has changed a bit after the completion of ICSYL so I wanted to see how I used to type and how I type now.

ICSYL: Dan Brown

Post-ICSYL: David Foster Wallace

Fortune's Fools got me David Foster Wallace. Teehee, he's dead because he hung himself. He also wrote, 'Brief Interviews with Hideous Men'. I haven't read it but it sounds like the title of failed convos with Iwaku denizens >:(

Wolf's Bane got me Margaret Atwood. She wrote short stories for Playboy. AWWWWWW YEAH!

ME TOO
-high fives-

Well, only when I'm writing smut, apparently.
If I'm not writing about smut, I write like Stephen King.
me too!!! only.. not the smut thing... XD

My latest post in The 7 got me Stephen King.

Genesis gets me Dan Brown, I'm surprised.

Only put one of my poems and said I write like Stephan King.

Apparently I write like Ursula K. Le Guin.

Which is cool since she's got some fantastic works.

This was entertaining. XD

I got Raymond Chandler for posts from Moon, Blood and Wolf's Bane.

Margaret Mitchel for posts from Betrothed.

and J.K. Rowling for posts from This One Realm.

Then I took actual stories I wrote and kept getting P.G. Wodehous repeatedly and Stephen King. >>;

At first i got Stephen King which is kind of ironic for what i put into it.
Then I put another paper and got P.G. Wodehouse.....need to look that one up.

Erm, apparently Dan Brown for A Las Barricadas.. Which pleased me to no end >_<
Though I'd have preferred Stephen King...

And for Betrothed, Dii, I got Chuck Palaniuk.

Dan Brown.

*destroys the Internet*

James Joyce for me...

I guess my writing STYLE is okay...though perhaps a bit to...excessive in some parts...

now just to get my QUALITY on his level....

Iwaku World: Margret Atwood...who the fuck is Margret Atwood

Diana's Daddy's Burnination: Ursula K. Le Guin....No Idea

Dark Heresy; The White Chamber: Dan Brown, acctually know this person.

Well I know my writing style has been shaped my those I write with regularly here so its not surprising We're getting the same authors. I just wish I wrote like Asmo.

Unknown? o_O Um... his Ulysses is widely considered to be the greatest novel of the 20th century... and he's considered to be one of the great authors of modern literature...

as in Unknown to me.

and the only text featuring Ulysses that i was aware of was written in ancient greece.

>:{

*bites Myrn*

Same person, different names in Greek and Roman.