Who do you think win Goku Or Boros. Superman Or Flash and every other verus match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku & Superman.

Boros can be killed by many creatures in the mtg universe even (at least if we're going card wise. I don't look into the lore).
While Goku is just one OP mother fucker.

Then with Superman, Flash could at best delay defeat by constantly out running Superman.
But once he was caught Superman would just mop the floor with him. The Flash doesn't have much to counter with.

Whoever's writing the story and hosting the websites that give forum for all the angry nerds to argue about why the results were wrong.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Jorick and Darog
Goku & Superman.

Boros can be killed by many creatures in the mtg universe even (at least if we're going card wise. I don't look into the lore).
While Goku is just one OP mother fucker.

Then with Superman, Flash could at best delay defeat by constantly out running Superman.
But once he was caught Superman would just mop the floor with him. The Flash doesn't have much to counter with.

I don't think he means Magic The Gathering Boros, but One Punch Man's Lord Boros. Who's pretty much has a striking resembling Super Saiyans.
But yeah, with that said, possibly less of a curb stomp. If it was Saitama though? yeahno, Goku is down for the count.

Remember that The Flash isn't just "Super Speed" he has some pretty powerful moves and tricks with the Speed Force. Superman be not invincible, yo.

Yeah, I meant Boros from OPM, but anyway I tok thought it'd be an easy if not slightly strenuous win for Superman until I'd seen some of Flash's OP af feats. Like travelling back in time catching bullets runningnear light speed, vibrating so quickly that he appears invisible. Learning something I 10 days that it took another person 7 years to learn. Testing Superman's blue speed, lending his speed to others and saving 500,000 people from a nuclear explosion in 0.0001 seconds !!!!!

If the Flash were fighting Superman in a "to the death" scenario, he would probably pull out a few tricks he doesn't traditionally use. Vibrate some kryptonite into his body, for example. Of course, Superman tends to subconsciously hold back for fear of harming others, so maybe that would be easily countered.

Goku may measure up against Supes provided he brought a heavy fight right away and didn't prolong it too much. I personally think Goku burns brighter, but lasts only half as long as Supes. So I guess it depends on how the battle played out, really.

With Flash thrown in, he could be a pretty deadly opponent if taken too lightly. As I mentioned before, he could vibrate kryptonite into Superman's body. He could probably do similar things with Goku, or cut off his tail super fast. Any number of things. While Goku is impressively fast, like Supes, he still may not be as fast as the Flash and that could be mean a win for Flash.

The other guy I don't know about. I read a bit of stuff and he seems pretty OP like the rest, but I haven't seen OPM enough to know about him.

All in all, I think the fight itself, were it hosted on Earth, would be the most epic music video ever witness if you included an electric guitar.

Reactions: Daspro
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’sDNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Check and mate

Windsong said:
Japanese Japanese animu Japanese wallotext Japanese

Yeah, it also depends which superman it is. Personally I think The Flash or Goku would absolutely rek superman. But pre-crisis superman, the guy who lifted infinity and traveled 25 lightyears in 10 minutes ? Flash maybe, but Goku, probably not. I know Goku is OP but think this another tier in OP.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’sDNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Check and mate
Saitama, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.