Who do YOU side with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the days when the biggest scandal among presidential candidates was someone misspelling the word potato. I miss those days. Life was so much more peaceful back then. :(

I remember the days when the biggest scandal among presidential candidates was someone misspelling the word potato. I miss those days. Life was so much more peaceful back then. :(
I absolutely adore Dan Quayle.

I absolutely adore Dan Quayle.
"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."

"We don't want to go back to tomorrow, we want to go forward."

"Votes are like trees, if you are trying to build a forest. If you have more trees than you have forests, then at that point the pollsters will probably say you will win."

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."

gG2orJE.gif

"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."

"If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."

"We don't want to go back to tomorrow, we want to go forward."

"Votes are like trees, if you are trying to build a forest. If you have more trees than you have forests, then at that point the pollsters will probably say you will win."

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."

gG2orJE.gif
Well, he was part of the Bush Administration.
Bushisms are always fitting.

Reactions: Brovo
I think my point was completely missed. >_> That's okay. There's a lot of that going around lately. :P

I think my point was completely missed. >_> That's okay. There's a lot of that going around lately. :P
Haha, don't worry, I understood your meaning. It was a simpler time, a better time. A time when a total lack of qualifications or repeated instances of major ethically questionable conduct would have got someone laughed out of the race. 8D

Haha, don't worry, I understood your meaning. It was a simpler time, a better time. A time when a total lack of qualifications or repeated instances of major ethically questionable conduct would have got someone laughed out of the race. 8D
Exactly. I wish I had been able to vote in the 80's and early 90's, when there were actual candidates. Obama's not that bad (That's my opinion at least) and he didn't have any serious scandal except the stupid birther movement, which really, he had no control over.

Say it with me kiddies: "Throwing away your vote is a logical fallacy perpetrated by the major parties to remain in power. There is no such thing as a throwaway vote."

Reactions: Shiri
Say it with me kiddies: "Throwing away your vote is a logical fallacy perpetrated by the major parties to remain in power. There is no such thing as a throwaway vote."
200_s.gif

2613410729.jpg

YAY, TRUMP IS LAST

This seems to be a point of relief with everyone. lol
That's cause everyone realized his stoopid with the great wall of USA 8D Cause no one can climb over a wall. I mean, that's just impossible!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I will say this. Hanging up on a Trump campaign call was the most satisfying moment of my week. Damn my husband for being a registered Republican! Good thing he's not voting Trump. I'd have to make him sleep on the couch for the next four years if he did.

My actual Trumpage percent was 67% but I.. uh.. -cough- yeah >.<
Don't worry. The posting picture is rigged. It increases the number for everyone.

I ended up with a 99% Jill Stein number, literally 30 minutes after calling her an eco-terrorist. Someone pointed that out to me, and I replied "Well, yes... that doesn't mean I disagree with her." There was much laughter.

I will say this. Hanging up on a Trump campaign call was the most satisfying moment of my week. Damn my husband for being a registered Republican! Good thing he's not voting Trump. I'd have to make him sleep on the couch for the next four years if he did.
Is he voting for liberty Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.