Who Could Beat the Character Above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a contest of cuteness then...
mnukoduke_ch007_000_kaito_zero.jpg

... I use the cutest cat creatures around!

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
The rules have somehow changed to cuteness war :)
Well Kenny is imune to cuteness

imagesCA5EYL1H.jpg

(I doubt it - M. Mikoto AKA "Railgun" can accelerate gigantic chinks of metal to supersonic speeds)

revon_fon_by_theworldgraph-d5h86aa.jpg

(Note: His power if Vector Manipulation. Electricity, wind, blood flow... as long as it has a direction of movement he can control it)

I had to look up vector manipulation I didn't know to much of it.

untitled.png

If mudusa can get a look she could win

Also can you put the persons name I had to guess storm cause I had no idea who that other person was

daredevil-movie-can-daredevil-fit-into-the-current-marvel-cinematic-universe.jpeg

('cuz he is blind!)

Yea I know daredevil

imagesCA04MC4K.jpg

Because he's batman

Merlin would win cause by myth he is immortal and he can't die

_touhou_render__yukari_yakumo__sayori__by_touhouuniverse-d6karkn.png

At least 1,200 years old, has the power of Boundary Manipulation. Good luck beating someone with experience and infinite power.

Who the hell created this power..... The only thing what might work is the
Doppelganger

I think were going into stalemate?

The one which created this power goes by ZUN, he is the (only) member of the game developer Team Shanghai Alice. He created a fan based game of the PC 98 system in 1996 which became the first game of the massive 18 game titles, 18 years long Touhou Project series. This particular character first appeared in the 7th game of the series (2nd for the Windows platform). Oh did I mention that Touhou has one of the largest player and fan base. For a game that sell in less then 0.5 million copies who would say ha?

And yes at best you cloud tie. This was my trump card if I though it was time to finish this once and for all.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The best part. I cloud have pulled that character out whenever I wanted. So this thread was just living on time granted by me! *evil laughter*

Hm. Sorry. Good game yeah.

Yea good game I enjoyed it, i would of made it last forever cause I'm like that

Then start again from scratch! Begin with something weak like a slime or baby! I won't be joining you till eight or so hours from now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.