who am i?

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
I feel like shit, I don't know who I am or what I want to do anymore. I kind of feel empty and really don't want to do anything anymore, nothing gives me an drive or any pleasure and I feel like everything I do is going to mess up and someone is either going to hate me or hurt me or something is going to go terribly wrong. I do want to roleplay but i feel like people won't accept me because I've made too many mistakes changed myself too many times. What can I do?

I asked this in the other thread, and I'll ask it again:

Do you have a therapist that you can talk to about these things?

You seem to be dealing with some pretty deep issues, and I'm not equipped with the answers you need. I think a professional could help you way more than I could. In general, you really just seem like you need someone to talk to about these things and help work stuff out. :/

I have to agree with Kaga. This doesn't seem to be something that we are equipped to handle here. However, I have been in similar head spaces to the one you appear to be in now, so I deeply empathize with you. Seeing my current therapist is one of the greatest things I've ever done for myself. I am willing to listen if you need an ear, but I cannot stress enough that a professional will help leaps and bounds more than any of us here possibly could. I wish you the best.

I feel like shit, I don't know who I am or what I want to do anymore. I kind of feel empty and really don't want to do anything anymore, nothing gives me an drive or any pleasure and I feel like everything I do is going to mess up and someone is either going to hate me or hurt me or something is going to go terribly wrong.
No one can answer that other than you, you need to find what makes you feel happy and complete and do it as much as possible - that's what life is all about - maybe talking to a therapist would help as Kaga mentioned... not every person is good at his/her job and sometimes people who suffer from depression can feel hopeless if they first few professionals they contacted didn't cause a good impression. If that's what's happening I advise you don't give up hope, maybe contact someone else... I am really not qualified to give you a good answer...

I do want to roleplay but i feel like people won't accept me because I've made too many mistakes changed myself too many times. What can I do?
I can't speak for anyone else other than myself, people make mistakes, if they didn't they'd be gods (like me - Hades god of the underworld).
Don't let mistakes be an obstacle use them as a stepping stone instead, learn from them, don't make them twice, if you did made the same mistake twice, try to don't make a third time, but even if you do it's alright, keep trying, keep learning, keep evolving :)

And if you still wanna RP with me send me a PM :) (I just see you posting this here today as a bit of coincidence considering the PM I sent earlier - also - I am by no means stalking you, I opened Counseling discussions and this was on top).

Status
Not open for further replies.