Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Screen_Shot_2018-06-27_at_8.21.42_PM.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

a780dbd48ac3bfb674dcd192115e0db7.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
B328G10 - Benjamin Gifford, 6' 190 lbs

Patient at Glorious Rest (a care facility for the mentally incapacitated)

Date of arrival - 12/25/2000

Reason for capture: Reported to PCD (Paranormal Containment Department though officially known as Psychological Containment Department) as a threat. Upon investigation was proven to have Mind manipulation ability that can not only convince a target it sees something that is not there, but can also make himself invisible to them in the same way. His abilities seems to enable the subject to understand target fears and exploit them.

Notes: Extremely dangerous. Must be kept contained in the nullifying wing. Recommend Memory replacement therapy and drug induced confusion. Files and records sealed and top secret.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan