"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
what_you_want_to_see.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

e6ec3151f80f20743b4730487bac9310.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
Me first, then!

Dame Helen Starbury
Paladin Knight

"The dead knows no sleep. Be safe out there!"

Straightforward and loyal to a fault, Helen holds a deep love for life and a strong devotion to her faith, as do all Paladin knights. Tolerating no tagervisations nor untruth, she is an active campaigner for humane rights and can be often seen helping local
guardsmen maintain orders. She likes flowers and enjoy the company of children, though she seems ill at ease at the ill and elderly, who are closest to her foes; the Undead.

Born shortly after the dead became restless, Helen knew not the peace that came before the rise of zombies, ghosts, ghouls and vampire and as a result would be the first to admit that a total lack of hardships would be ill suited for her. A blacksmith's daughter, she has been taught how to fight with swords, axes and polearms by her father's customers since before she could remember. She thrives in conflict, and while pleasant enough she makes her mother despair from her tendancy to 'run about with the boys'. Not necessarily a tomboy, she is definitely able to play rough if needed be.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Name: Lieutenant Adriana Koryn

Species: Hooman

Personality:
Adriana is a strong and pretty gal, centre wholeheartedly on preparing her Geese for their farming tasks. Although she knows that eggs is inevitable and that the plants are a threat like no other, every seed troubles her, and she keeps track of people's work to make sure they don't slack off. She personally supervises the training of the new Geese and teach them how to care for flowers and animals, encouraging them to surpass their limits and give everything to the farm. Though she is sociopathic, she is unrealistic. If necessary, she can and will make great examples of a few for the good of the many, even if there are other ways.

History:
She was born on a farm and inherited her parents' farm. She called her group of workers fancy names so she'd feel like a general directing a battlefield. She makes excellent bread and cheese, and provides top of the region seeds and powder in production value.

Equipment:
Scythe.
Baking equipments.
A giant thorny whip.
A random sword she collected.

Abilities and Skills:
Baking, tending to cattles, "motivating" workers, milking cows, butter and cheese making, farmwork.
Strengths:
Unusually pretty.
Very efficient in everything she does.
Weaknesses:
Has a temper.
Sometimes imagine she's a general fighting giant monsters in a faraway land.
Other: I'm so sorry I can't help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie and Joan
Her name is Amara, and she has guarded these seaside caves for as long as she can remember. Her post is at the mouth of the cavern, where the beach sand turns to stone and descends into the earth. Her white, blind eyes stare out across the roaring waves of the ocean, her friend and mentor. Bare feet, rough after years -- perhaps decades? -- of walking the sandy, rocky shores tread carefully, but surely. She hears the wind echoing in the caves, feels the spray of the at the water's edge; the ocean guides her along the shore where she forages for food, supplies. Amara has never entered the depths of the caves, even after all these years. Why would she? Her place is here at the entrance, where her practiced sword spills the blood of any would be intruder. She does not see, does not speak, not even to issue a warning. The unsheathing of her blade and the eerie stillness that settles upon the waves when she takes up arms should be enough to dissuade any opponent.

Name: Amara

Age: She appears to be in her 20's, but some say she's a ghost immortal

Species: She was probably human at one point

Personality: Aloof and professional, Amara is a stone wall to all strangers. When alone, she may sit beside the cave and play with shells she's collected or feed scraps to the seagulls and other shorebirds that flock to her presence. She loves the ocean and respects the caves.

History: Amara cannot quite remember a time before she was brought to the cave. She believes she remembers warmth and color, the smell of a wood stove burning in the early morning. Someone is singing -- could it be her mother? There was a time when she saw colors, flowers and beasts, the forests that surrounded her home and far, far away the sea itself. As a child she was taken from this life, whatever it was, blinded and branded and made to stand sentinel at the mouth of the caverns. She doesn't know why; she's never thought to ask, though here and again she hears strange noises from deep in the caverns and her curiosity returns to her. It's only a matter of time before she journeys into the depths of the mysterious lair she's been so faithfully protecting all her life.

Equipment: A longsword given to her by the ocean Herself, along with medium armor taken from the depths of the caverns and presented to her in the sandy shore. She also has needles hewn from bone that she uses to pierce shells and thread them on string to make jewelry and other decorations. The entrance of the cavern is strewn with her childish creations.

Abilities and Skills: Strengthened sense of hearing and touch; exquisite swordsmanship; some say she controls the ocean, but really it's more like the ocean is her sparring partner and works in tandem with her.

Strengths: Loyal to a fault, steady and unwavering, has genuine love in her heart

Weaknesses: Loyal to a fault, does not question authority, does not question bloodshed

Other: Well, I'm about ready to write a book about her now tho

• Love
Honestly I can't get the thought of a gender swap King Arthur. Queen Artura and The Amazons of the Round Table. Has a bit of a ring to it no?

• Bucket of Rainbows