Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
warrior_pawn.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

4c7c2e05b032dd831fcacd870cddd7d0.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
(WIP)

"For the glory of Regalus and it's King, I will keep the peace and protect the people as well as King Remus himself!"

4c7c2e05b032dd831fcacd870cddd7d0.jpg

Name: Sir Eden

Species: Human

Personality:

History:

Equipment: Broadsword

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
If he doesn't look like he stepped out of Winterfell....*ahem* I digress....

Luc Hammershold
Lord High Of Frosthaven

No one knows his exact age, not even himself because his parents were killed in a raid on the castle when he was a toddler. The nurse that saved him died transporting him to safety, but had given direction for where clues to his identity could be found when he came of age.

He grew strong and capable, always preferring the sword to any other weapon. When he was fully of age, the people he had believed to be his parents showed him the letter and map that they had been given when he'd arrived at their doorstep in the arms of a half dead nurse. They tearfully told the tale and hugged him fiercely when he purposed to find his true lace in the world. Upon finding the hidden items, he saw and amulet, signet and crown along with a book that chronicled the genealogy of his family the rightful rulers of Frosthaven. He knew of the place though he had never been there, but what he knew of the current rulers was not anything kind or benevolent.

He returned to the family that had raised him and showed them what he'd found. They were shocked. Their son was a king.

So began the saga of Luc the Hammer and the retaking of Frosthaven.

• Love
Reactions: Joan