Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Screen_Shot_2018-03-08_at_1.18.30_PM.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

1ce6492069db46f2f86766ec41de5795.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipper
Generic RP Pitch
Hell Of Our Own Making

c5620b97d7f33c05d8e9012d38cc0e03.jpg

My world is dying, and I will be the one to kill it.

Once upon a time there was a paradise of endless joy and contentment. Everyone had a place, a purpose, a direction in life, and a worthy end. Fate ruled us all with its benevolent omnipotence, giving freely and judging none, cultivating its children and rejoice in their laughter and love.

Then a men fell from the sky, an otherworldly stranger of infinite wisdom who carried a plague named Free Will. Unknowingly we took him in, cared for him, nursed him back to health for it was our way. And he, in all of his kindness and mercy, spread upon us the pestilence of his Fateless world.

It started with a smile. A child's most innocent, faultless smile. A smile that stole someone's heart who was not meant to, a smile that wed him to someone he was not destined for, and together they produced Fateless children, dirt in the cracks of the universe's most intricate cogs.

And so one by one, Fate's thread on her children snapped and frayed, slowly but inexorably unraveling her web of control. In her panic Fate lashed out, trying to right the wrong, plucking the bad wheat from the crop, but it was too late, and she only succeeded in turning her own children against her. The cosmic machine grounded and grumbled in pain, their cogs stuffed with dirt and their parts rotten from the core.

Free Will. What a pretty mask Chaos wore. We devoured its lies and convinced ourselves it was our birthright. Together, like disobedient dogs, we gnawed on the rope that held us back from the abyss and claimed victory as we tumbled to our doom. I guess it was free will, in the way that we freely choose to die.

The world is dying, and I will be the one to kill it, for I am the last of the Fateborn. Two choices are presented before me, follow Fate's plan and delay the Chaos perhaps a few centuries more until my bloodline dies out, or save the one I love more than anything in the universe.

And so I freely choose to kill this world.

There will be no more cosmic plan. No safety net to hold us back from tumbling into lawless hell. No loving mother to fix our mistakes or to protect us from the evils of the void. We've killed her. I've killed her.

So choose, mortal. Whoever you are, wherever you are, it is time to make your own choice. There is no more rule, no more purpose, no more destiny. The possibilities are infinite, don't choke yourselves swallowing them down. Hero, villain, it matters no longer. Together we tumble into madness.

( I"m hesitant to follow that @Jays ... I'd play in that world)

Theron Stoneheart

Elf

Ageless

Mage - rune master

Once there were many of us, and our skills were valued and even revered among the elvin nations of Elyevna. However, those of us born in this last generation saw a shift in the ungifted masses, from gratitude to distrust. The rise of the High Counsel created a false sense of safety to the masses and thus a fear of those things that they did not understand. The High counsel called for us to submit ourselves to their scrutiny and binding of our gifts. We chose instead to hide ourselves away in safety, watching and waiting until a time when our skills would be needed once more.

• Love
Reactions: Joan