Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
black__white.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

fa928ad3b03ced0a117bf39a239b1546.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astroblaze
Smile for me. Smile and be happy.

I miss you so much. You look just like your mother. I wish I can hold you in my arms like when you were little and tell you stories. I wish I had been there to watch you grow up. I wish many, many things.

Do you remember the apple tree in our backyard? The one you kept checking every month to see if any apple grew but none ever did? It's blossoming right now, so beautiful. Those flowers will make big tasty fruits yet. I can just see your face when you find out about it, how your dimples will come out the way they do when you get a pleasant surprise. And you'll smile, gosh I miss your smile. But you'll never find out, and that makes me so sad.

Honey, I want so badly to hold you right now. Every time I see you cry it breaks my heart. My soul ached to comfort you, to tell you reassuring words and stop your tears, even though god knows I was so bad at those. Would my kiss on your forehead calm you the way it used to?

And what would I give to be there when you brought your first boy home. I would have put the fear of god in that boy, I would. Or maybe not. You did say I was always overly protective. Now that I think about it, I would definitely have done it. Caring for you is my biggest duty and pleasure, and I wouldn't have handed it over to just anyone, because, baby, you deserved the best the world can offer.

I planned for years of finally giving you my car when you turn 16. I even wrote a speech, although it wasn't a very good one, and bought a ribbon. You know how much I loved her, and from the first moment I saw you, I so very much looked forward to see my greatest treasures in the world to be in each other's care, because I would have felt so safe and happy and reassured.

Honey, I'm so proud of you. And Dad loves you very, very much. I wish I had been there to tell you that myself, every single day. I love you so much. You are the light of my life, the blood in my veins. I'm so sorry that I had to leave you so soon. But you were so strong, so brave, and you grew up to be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and better than anything I could have ever hoped for.

I'm so sorry I was not there for you. And I know it's selfish of me to ask so much of you, but keep being strong and brave, little girl, and never lose faith. Take care of your Mom for me, and don't forget to kiss Grandma goodnight.

I know you will never read this, but I miss you so, so much, baby girl. I love you more than anything in the world. Be safe. Be happy. Smile for me. I love you.

Dad.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Joan
Name: Jasmine Walker

Species: human

Personality: Ambition and success are her internal guides and propel every action, smile, word and deed she does. Her personality changes to fit the crowd and always plays to people of power that can help her see those goals to fruition.

History: Jasmine went on a trip with her father after he parents had divorced. He'd been attempting to win his children over with extravagant gifts and fun trips, and with jasmine it was definitely working. They went to New York City and he took her to a Broadway musical, Cats. She had been able to go backstage afterward and meet the cast and that had been the turning point of her young life. At only eleven years old she'd found her calling. The lights the costumes, the applause, all of it fed her ambition and determination. One day she would be the one receiving all the adoration and accolades. She's begged ehr father for voice lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons..anything and everything that would be helpful to her in this goal. Her father ever desirous of pleasing one of his children had given ehr all she'd desired. It wasn't long before she was starring in the school plays, and even the local town productions. Those were a start but she was never satisfied with meager successes.

Today she was at a call back for what could be the part that would change her life and be the beginning of her life as she'd imagined it. Today she was reading with a potential co-star for the latest installment of the x- men origins stories. Nothing would stop her...

Equipment: Nothing other than, intelligence, ambition and an ever ready smile

Abilities and Skills: she chose her profession well, as she herself is very like a chameleon in her ability to change at the drop of a hat into whatever she needs to be to get where she wants to go, which is Hollywood stardom.

Strengths: Tenacity, undeterred belief in her ability to do the things she wants to do, can cry on cue (very useful ability), is quite astute and learns very quickly by mere observation.

Weaknesses: Fickle in the extreme, zero loyalty even to family

Other: