Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
It had been too long since he had been in this place. A few things had changed over the past years. The store where he would usually buy snacks at, as a kid, had closed down and gotten replaced by a bookstore. His old house was no longer standing, but instead had become a parking lot along with some of the neighboring houses. Six years was a lot of time, a lot of time that allowed for a lot of change. Minhyuk's new home was close to his old one, though the neighborhood was a bit nicer. During the week they had been back, Minhyuk had helped to move all of the furniture, his stuff and a ton of other boxes into their new home. The most troublesome to move was the piano that his grandparents had gotten him. He loved it, but it was too heavy to push up to the second floor where his bedroom was. It was a bit old too, creaking ever so slightly when they got it up the stairs, but Minhyuk had always loved pianos. It helped him express himself when words couldn't do the job, or vent without having to get angry. It had also helped him cope with the stress, especially when his school uniform had arrived in the mail.

A part of him was anxious to go back to school. It wasn't the fact that it was a public school or anything of the like, but because it was in his hometown. There would, more than likely, be people that he had met as a kid. The sad part was how he couldn't remember a lot of them. He couldn't even remember his best friend. Her name, Seo Yun-Hee, was still fresh in his memory, but he couldn't remember her appearance all that well. Did it even matter? She would have changed over the last six years, just like he did. Minhyuk was a short kid, and his mother used to give him almost a buzz-cut, but now he had a lot more hair on top of his head. He had even pierced his ears, twice. His voice was also deeper, though not too much. "I wonder if she'd even bother to remember me after all these years, maybe I'm just hung up on the past," Minhyuk sighed to himself as he rested his head on top of the piano keys, giving off a very sour tone. They had left on an even worse tone than what his chin had created. He didn't even know why she got so mad, and in the end, they hadn't talked before he had moved.

Minhyuk had attempted to call her on several occaisions to tell her, but in the end, he didn't get in touch with her. It had been six years since then, no contact. Did she even live here anymore? Six years, she had plenty of time to move. "I guess we probably won't meet. It's hoping for too much, isn't it?" He murmured to himself before pulling away from the piano and grabbing his bookbag. His hair looked good today, dark as always, but it did look good. The tie and shirt was a bit uncommon for him to wear, but it worked somehow. The school emblem was new, though he hadn't checked them out before he had moved. "Okay, Kwon Minhyuk, first day at school. You may recognize them, you may not. Whatever you do, do not screw this up. First impression is everything, you know that," he told his reflection in the mirror before walking downstairs. The house was empty besides himself, which was how he spent most of his mornings.

After a quick breakfast and brushing his teeth, Minhyuk left to walk to his new school. The building looked very much the same. It was big, white and had the old clock in front of it. The gate outside the school was black, though also a bit rusted from the weather it had withstood the past however long it had been there. It was filled with students, none he recognized, though he ignored most of them and instead walked over to a familiar face. It was Mrs. Park, the teacher he had talked to when he first admitted the application for the school. She was a sweet young lady, with long black hair that she usually kept in a bun and glasses perched on her nose.

"Morning Mrs. Park," Minhyuk greeted her at the gate, where she had probably waited for him to help him navigate through the school.

"Ah! There you are Minhyuk-ah!" She smiled. "I'm happy the uniform fits you, I was a bit worried I might have picked out a size too big for you," Mrs. Park added before beckoning him to follow her into the school. "You're going to be in my class first, let's hurry so you won't be late," she added before the two of them walked down the hallway. The school was like most schools. Hallways weren't too narrow, windows littered the walls along with students that were busily trying to get to class in time.

"Okay! Settle down everyone!" Mrs. Park said as she entered the classroom, gesturing for Minhyuk to wait outside, though she left the door open so he could see her. Mrs. Park waited until everyone got quiet and seated, before standing behind her podium to speak up again. "I know it is a bit sudden, but we have a transfer student today. I am trusting you guys to be welcoming and help him around the school, okay? He hasn't recieved his books yet, so be nice and share with him too," she said to the students that didn't seem to be caring too much about it before beckoning him inside.

His heart was hammering so loudly, he was certain the entire class had to hear it. Minhyuk swallowed the lump in his throat, before taking the first step beyond the door frame and continuing to stand next to Mrs. Park, before giving a polite bow to his future classmates.

"Don't be shy, introduce yourself."

"I'm Kwon Min-Hyuk, it is a pleasure to meet you," he said before standing back up and smiling. He was nervous, very nervous, but so far, there were no one in the classroom that he immediately recognized, which made him feel even worse. There were probably people he should have known sitting at their desks in front of him. Hopefully, they had forgotten him too.

Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Every week day, Yun-Hee woke up before the sun, quietly prepared for the school day ahead of her and just as quietly slipped out, heading to the very place she both anticipated and dreaded both. High school. It was a ritual routine she had performed for a long time and today was no different. Though, this time she stopped by the convenience store to purchase a breakfast consisting of triangle kimbap and banana milk. It wasn't the most nutritionally balanced breakfast, but it did its job, making it possible to hold back on the hunger until lunch. And it tasted especially as good as she ate on the walk to her destination.

Arriving at school early wasn't something she did out of being a good student, no, it was just so she could get out of the house and sleep in at her desk. Yun-Hee was possible the worst student in the classroom, not that her grades were horrid, though, they weren't all that decent either. She was just a troublemaker, the problem student, at least twice a week she was called to the teacher's office. At times she swore that the teachers wished they were allowed to use a stick on their students as they did only years ago when she was around. There really wasn't much they could do to keep her in nor did she ever try to stay well-behaved.

Yun-Hee could proudly say she never missed a day of school, though. And as soon as she was at her desk, she hung her backpack, which unfortunately wasn't name brand like so many of her other classmates had, on the hook of her desk. After sitting, she folded her arms over the desk and laid her head against them, almost instantly she fell into a deep slumber, snoring softly in her sleep.

When Seo Yeon-Hee slept, no one bothered with her, something that made her happy. They knew if the did, it would probably result in their fingers getting bitten for she was a cranky person when woken. She also wasn't very easy to wake up once she was unconscious either. Even as the classroom began to fill with students and become loud and rowdy with talking and play among the classmates, she slept peacefully, never stirring once. In sleep, she looked practically angelic completely opposite to how she behaved. That was how she spent all her mornings.

The bliss was always shortlived and the sleep she received always felt next to none as soon as she was awoken. Her desk was knocked into by someone, rattling it just enough to wake her jolting up. Her mind was fuzzy, feeling confusion and irritation before blinking away the blur in her brown eyes and searching for the culprit that knocked into her desk. Everyone was already finding their seats though, making it impossible for her to tell who. It only dawned her then that Mrs. Park was in the room, not that changed anything. But the mention of a transfer student did.

It was her own curiosity that cleared her mind and had her quietly listen to the voice of their homeroom teacher. The boy who walked was good-looking enough to gather attention immediately and long-lasting decent popularity status with it. Though he completely snagged Yun-Hee's soul focused when speaking his name, a name that she never was able to forget for it belonged to the person who she was never able to forget.

Kwon Min-Hyuk.

The boy who disappeared six years ago without so much as a goodbye to her. Her best friend, her first crush. Well, ex-best friend and definitely ex-crush. But it was impossible that the transfer student standing in front of their class was her Kwon Minhyuk. He was completely unfamiliar to her. Yun-Hee's Minhyuk was short, scrawny and practically had a buzzcut. This boy did not fit that description. He was a complete stranger.

Yet, the feeling still nagged at her. Six years was a long time. It was more than enough time for one person to change. After all, she had changed quite a bit herself, she was no longer the Yun-Hee she once was. Therefore, it was very possible that he was no longer the Minhyuk she once remembered and that the Kwon Min-Hyuk before her was, in fact, the Kwon Min-Hyuk she knew long ago.

Sitting and thinking about it wasn't going to do for her at all. Nor did she care to wait when they were on break. Yun-Hee was one who cared for rules much anyway and her mannerism was lacking. So, she rose from her desk, narrowing her eyes at Minhyuk all while inspecting him. "Did you use to live here, in this town?" She finally asked, resisting the urge to chew on her bottom lip.

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,
that's all I'll ever want.

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
There was something about school mornings that vexed Eun-Young. He couldn't tell what exactly it was though. It could have been anything from the fact that it was a school day to how he never seemed to get any real peace until classes started. As soon as he walked through the school gates, he had been confronted by other students whose names he could hardly remember. They greeted him sweetly as always, attempting to make conversation with him and he politely ended just so he'd be able to get to class. Then when he actually sat his desk, it usually ended up surrounded by his friends and other classmates who he didn't know too well but was acquainted with.

Eun-Young didn't consider himself to be rude, but when people didn't seem to notice his hints that he wanted room or to be left alone he turned into a rather impolite person. Without any warning, he pulled his music player out and put on his earbuds in the middle of their talk. The outcome was immediate and effective, they scattered like marbles finally leaving him be alone with his Jay Park. He was sure they'd probably all scatter just as fast if told them he was gay. That was that was depressing in itself considering it was, therefore, he refrained from saying so. At least until he graduated and got accepted into college. He wanted his last year to be worry and problem free and so far trouble had been easy to avoid.

His grades were as excellent as his behavior as he was well-liked by the students and faculty both. In spite of this, he only had few close and genuine friends, people he liked to hang out with who were actually sincere with him instead of faking it. Even then, he still felt smothered by them and searched for a safe haven to be able to think to himself and feel at complete ease, praying and hoping for the long school day to end. He didn't hate his high school, but he definitely found his time outside of it more enjoyable as every other person did.

There were some parts Eun-Young was very fond of though. Some things that were exclusively in school only. Three things. Three being the chocolate milk sold in the cafeteria, it tasted better than the store bought cartons somehow. Two was watching his classmate Seo Yun-Hee get into trouble, no, it wasn't nice but sometimes it was so comical he couldn't help but hold back a laugh. No, he wasn't like the rest of class that always laughed, he had more tact than that.Not to mention he used to play with her as a child. That was before they both changed. Honestly, he swore the girl suffered from ODD, it was rare that she ever respected the authorities. It had him wondering if she would be expelled before graduating.

But the number one reason was right in front of him every homeroom. Watching Hyun Ki Ahn, especially his hair. He was easily the most noticeable out them all in the entire room. He stuck out like a sore thumb with his blonde and usually messy hair. Of course, man other had dyed their hair colors, particularly a light brown or even added highlight but all of it was nothing on Key's. His hair was natural, and a mess. Eun-Young often found himself staring at it during the middle of a lecture when the sunlight shined through the windows and appeared to reflect off his gold locks. He also found himself resisting the urge to fix it for the dainty boy.

While it may have been the blonde hair that first attracted his attention to the boy it was his nature that made him continue to pay taking note of him. Since knowing since childhood he often talked with him when he could, however, that was usually just in the classroom at his desk as he was bothered and crowded by others almost every other moment. Sadly, getting older made people drift apart even if it was only slightly.

His fingers reached the earbud in his left ear to pull it out the moment he noticed his fellow classmates seating themselves. All that meant was that Mrs. Park had arrived. He quickly wrapped up his music player and put away to replace it with his pencil case just as he finally spotted the said blonde boy seated in front of him. A small smile crept onto Eun-Young's face as he crossed his arms over his desk and leaned over to greet the other boy. "Hey, Key," just before sitting back into his seat properly.

The announcement of the transfer student was a surprise but not as much as Seo Yun-Hee's reaction. She wasn't exactly polite either, one could easily say she was deliberately disobeying Mrs. Park telling them to be nice. That, she clearly wasn't listening or forgotten in the short minute they had been told. It was interesting none the less. It seemed a little too early for her to start acting out now, though.

Then, it dawned him. Eun-Young almost laughed. "Yun-Hee's Minhyukkie." he breathed the title that their old middle school classmates called him when he wasn't around just to tease Yun-Hee. If that was was their Kwon Min-Hyuk he had changed a lot in the past six years. But hadn't they all?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Thankfully, Minhyuk couldn't see any faces he immediately recognized and had planned on waiting for Mrs. Park to speak back up and find a free seat or be assigned to one. It looked as if Mrs. Park was ready to take the word, until she was interrupted by a female voice that was bold enough to stand up from her seat and ask him a question. Eyes darted over to the other, blinking a few times to take in her face and general appearance. Minhyuk could have sworn he recognized her from somewhere. She looked very familiar, did they know each other from before he moved? Judging by her question, Minhyuk knew that the possibility of them being acquintances were highly likely, since she wouldn't have asked if he had lived there previously otherwise. Her short hair looked good though, in all honesty, it was a good looking girl with a lot more guts than Minhyuk. His eyes shifted over to Mrs. Park, who had a scowl on her face, but it didn't seem as if she was opposed to him answering. Great, it was a question he didn't really want to answer.

Dark brown eyes shifted over to the floor as one hand picked itself up and began rubbing at his elbow. He always did that whenever he didn't want to answer something. It was a habit he had picked up as a child, which his mother had tried to correct, but never succeeded in doing so. It took him a few moments, feet shuffling together before he decided that it was better to answer than keep the awkward silence going on as they were all staring at him. "Um. . . Yeah," Minhyuk replied as his hand was still rubbing at his elbow unconsciously. "I moved away from here six years ago, my old house turned into a parking lot though," he chuckled which, thankfully, earned him a few more chuckles from his classmates.

"Okay, that's enough. Yun-Hee," Mrs. Park said as she sent the young female student a glare. "You know better than to start questioning a new student on his first day. Sorry, don't mind her Minhyuk-ah, she doesn't mean any harm," Mrs. Park apologized.

Minhyuk wasn't too upset about the sudden quiestoning, not anymore anyway, because it was the name "Yun-Hee" that caught his attention. It was a far too familiar name to his ears. He looked up at the girl again. The Yun-Hee he knew had long hair and was a lot more timid, she would never be brave enough to speak up, and especially not against a teacher. It was very fun, to tease her about it when she was a kid, though Yun-Hee was taller than him back then, though he had finally hit his growth spurt.

"Let's see..." Mrs. Park began as her eyes searched throughout the classroom and then found a free seat next to Yun-Hee. A sigh escaped her lips as her eyes searched throughout the classroom once more, but found no other empty seats. "Okay, there is a seat next to Yun-Hee so that you can take that. Yun-Hee, I don't want you to give the transfer student any problems, okay?" Mrs. Park said sternly before gesturing for Minhyuk to take the free seat. A few murmurs spread throughout the classroom before Mrs. Park hushed them back down and then began her class. A couple of people sent Yun-Hee jealous stares before they ignored the two of them, as Mrs. Park hushed them down again and then attempted to start her class once more, this time doing it successfully.

"Um, sorry, but can I share your books?" Minhyuk asked Yun-Hee as another girl across from his seat, on the other side, tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi, my name is Lee Min-Sun," the girl introduced herself. She had long blonde hair, clearly dyed, that was put up neatly in a pony tail. She crossed her legs and almost posed, though she was looking to the side, while already pushing her desk closer to his. "I'll share my books with you, I don't mind," she smiled while pushing herself a bit closer.

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
It was early in the morning and Ki Ahn had already arrived at the school. He didn't like waking up early and neither did he like arriving early, but he always managed to get done so quickly. Perhaps it was the quickness of getting his hair done, as he just ruffled it a little bit before calming it back down. It was so dumb. Usually, his mornings would be spent watching Eun-Young coming to school, watching him from the safety of a book and then peek at him a few times, stealing a few glances, before their eyes met and then hide again. How long had it been since he realized he was in love with him? Two, maybe even three years? They hardly talked, but Ki Ahn had found himself mesmerized by how Eun-Young looked, and unfortunately, he wasn't the only one. Eun-Young had always been popular. There were people, both males, and females, hanging around Eun-Young every single morning. Ki Ahn swore he saw sparkles whenever the slightly long-haired classmate smiled. It made him a tiny bit jealous that the smile got given away someone else, but he wouldn't dare to voice that out loud. They had talked, what, five times total in three years? Which was embarrassing to admit.

The blonde, which was his natural hair color, usually hid in a corner and was never seen by anyone, but those very few that noticed him, which were often the teachers wondering if he was the victim of bullying or had few friends. Thankfully, only the last one was true, though he had a few good friends that he usually hung out with, just none of them were in his class.

Ki Ahn had gotten distracted by a good book in the library as he barely entered the classroom before Mrs. Park had, finding his seat quickly. Eun-Young's desk was behind his, which was a shame. Last year, they had seats next to each other, which gave Ki Ahn an excellent chance of stealing glances, sitting behind him provided the same, but in front made it impossible. The young blonde could have sworn that Eun-Young's glare was drilling into the back of his head, his heart racing to a million miles per hour, trying his best to hide his blushing face behind the book, which he was holding upside-down before he suddenly heard Eun-Young's voice from behind. Oh god, it was something as simple as a greeting, but it made his entire body flutter up with butterflies. "A-Ah-- Um. . . " He stuttered before peeking over his shoulder to look at Eun-Young. "M- Morning. . ." he murmured with reddened cheeks, returning the smile, before facing forwards as Mrs. Park told everyone to get seated and then introduced the new transfer student.

Kwon Minhyuk, a familiar name. It was someone he knew from six or so years ago, who moved back. If Ki Ahn remembered correctly, then it was Yun-Hee's best friend. It seemed as if he wasn't the only one who thought so, as Yun-Hee boldly asked Minhyuk if he had lived in town before, which he confirmed before doing the classic Minhyuk pose. Yup, it seemed as if he had returned and Min-Sun was already trying to flirt. She was one of the most popular girls in the class, and she had dated about everyone in the class too, most knew she was bad news to get involved with, a drama queen if Ki Ahn dared to think the thought. Thankfully, she never paid any attention to him, but he had gotten angry when she got all clingy with Eun-Young.

Ki Ahn decided to ignore it, which he usually would before he looked at his bag, or the missing one. Oh no, he forgot his bookbag in the library! Dumbfounded and lost, Ki Ahn began peeking around the classroom for a way to either get outside or lend some paper and share a book with someone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Eyes still narrowed, Yun-Hee inspected Minhyuk carefully, drinking in his appearance. Frankly, he did in fact look familiar, but that was not enough for her to go off of. There had been many instances where she had bumped into people over the years by people who had reminded of Kwon Minhyuk, more than once she had grabbed the shoulder of a another, turning them around just to find a complete stranger. Each time she was mistaken it had made things a little more painful and the longing stronger. It meant she was forgetting the face of Kwon Minhyuk, her Kwon Minhyuk. But the most painful thing was when they tore down his old house, she had cried that day feeling now that his house was gone he would never come back. Not to house or to her. Forgetting him would have been probably made things easier but it was hard to do, especially now when there was a possibility for the new transfer student to be him. She waited to be let down, the short silence felt longer for her. Yet, he unknowingly answered with actions instead of words by rubbing his arm, that little practice that he could never seem to break whenever he was reluctant to comment. It was more than enough for Yun-Hee, it spoke volumes more than anything else did, including his name. His actual answer only solidified it. Any doubt there was instantly vanished.

He was back. For him to back felt like an impossibility only a few moments ago, but here he was. After six long years, Minhyuk was back in town and looked like he was here to stay. Whether Yun-Hee should have felt exhilarated or upset, she didn't know. She was still reveling in the surprise of it all, so much so she hadn’t caught his other comment about his house until the class started laughing. It ripped her from her shocked stupor, brown eyes blinking and looking back at her classmates. While she wasn’t sure what they where snickering about, she couldn’t have cared less.The youthful teen only sat down when Mrs. Park was once again speaking, she didn’t bother to saying anything back for once. Yun-Hee hushed, lowering head and staring hard at her desk when all she wanted to do was stare at Minhyuk. Now that she knew exactly who he was, it had been nearly impossible to look away, but somehow she did.

That was until he was seated beside her and spoke to her. Slowly lifting her head, Yun-Hee focused her gaze onto him. Now that he was seated directly beside him, she was able to get a better look at him and his face. It felt unreal. He had really changed and he was actually taller than her now. Swallowing hard, she loosened the ribbon on her collar that suddenly felt choking. There had been so many things she had planned on say once she saw him again, but her mind went blank the moment he waited for a response. Her reaction time was too slow, slow enough for his attention to be grabbed elsewhere.

Seeing that it was none other than Min-Sun, Yun-Hee quickly snapped out of it. That girl moved fast, wasn’t it just a day ago she was clinging onto Eun-Young? Either way, Yun-Hee did not like her speaking to Minhyuk in the slightest. She may have been pretty on the surface but not so much within. “He already asked me, Min-Sun. Mind your own business,” Yun-Hee all but hissed at the blonde, openly showing both her disapproval and distaste of the girl. She was tempted to pull Minhyuk’s desk closer to hers and away from Min-Sun’s as a safety precaution.However,she lacked the manpower and didn’t want to cause any disturbance at that particular moment.

Brown eyes flickered back to Minhyuk and visibly softened. Yun-Hee cleared her throat and pulled out her textbook, laying it out on her desk for him to see. To make it easier, she even scooted a little closer. “Um, here we are,” she flipped through the chapters of the book and to the lesson they were on, gesturing by tapping her finger onto the page, but it was mainly her jittery nerves causing her to do so. More than once her eyes glanced between he and the book. There was no way possible that she’d be able to focus on class today.

“I’m Seo Yun-Hee,” the said girl once again swallowed,still unsure whether to be mador happy with his reappearance or if she even need to reintroduce herself. She had changed a lot too, but it was obvious to her somethings were the same with him. “Do you remember me?”

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
So, it was Yun-Hee’s Kwon Minhyuk, from body language to words spoke it all. It was certainly a turn of events, a pleasant surprise. Though, it wasn’t all surprising to see the class’s “blonde beauty” Min-Sun already starting to make her move. At that he nearly rolled his eyes, but at least it wasn’t him she was clinging to anymore. He figured he wouldn’t have to worry himself too much with her nonsense now that she had a new target. Eun-Young looked away from the sight, quickly losing interest, figuring he had a feeling about how it would end. Brushing the stray strands of hair away from his face and eyes, he zipped open his backpack and took out his textbook. Just as he began to set down his book, his eyes caught something interesting or lack thereof. It looked as if Key was missing his own bag, and from what Eun-Young could tell as he slowly sat up, his books were gone with it. Was he also missing writing utensils and paper? The only thing he seemed to have in hand was that book,the same book had been intently reading moments ago. He was always reading a bookwhen Eun-Young looked at, which was quite often to be frank, and that was probably why he hadn’t noticed his bag was nowhere to be seen until now.

It was genuinely comical and endearing, though he was sure it was not for Key. So, in spite smiling, Eun-Young didn’t think twice before taking two new and sharpened pencils from his case. He also began to rip clean paper from his notebook but before he even started he paused. An Idea had occurred to him. His eyes wandered to his pencils and back to his notebook. It was new and unwritten in besides a few doodles in it the boy made when he was bored. A small smirk crossed his face briefly as he shut it close and tapped Key’s shoulder gently. “Here, you can use this and give it back to me later,” he offered the fair-haired boy both the pencils and notebook in whole. He figured, the more to return, the more Key would make an attempt to talk with him,he would have no choice. And he had no plans on making it wholly easy, it would be similar to a game of cat and mouse. “We can shar my book too, if you want.”

Yes, it was kind of devious plan, but not a harmful one. How else was Eun-Young going to get Key to talk to him more? He was really shy and at times he was almost certain the boy attempted to hide from him, avoiding contact with him when they met eyes. This time, he would not be able to. Or that was what Eun-Young hoped for. He would have a good excuse to talk with him. Not that he ever needed one in the first place.

“We can retrieve your bag later, until then,” Eun-Young smiled at him and flipped his book open and pushed it forward. “Like I said, we can share.” No, this class he would not get to admire Ki Ahn and his golden crown of hair. Disappointment was still far off because he’d get to look him in the face every so often too. It was practically an upgrade a sweet treat for doing the kind act of sharing. The opportunity presented itself and Eun-Young had readily took it.

Twirling his pencil within his hands,Eun-Young crossed his arms over his desk and leaned forward. In the process black strands of hair fall in his eyes, but he didn’t bother with it. It was a nuisance he was used to by now and cared little to solve it immediately. “If you have any questions though, you should probably do the responsible thing and ask the teacher.” Whispered the taller male. “I don’t think I am a reliable source.” A small and awkward laugh bubbles out of him.

Okay, truthfully, when he said things like that,why would Ki Ahn actually want to talk to him anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Minhyuk looked over at the blonde girl that was introducing herself as Min-Sun. Minhyuk had been about to shake the eager girl's hand before the girl from behind, the one he was seated next to and had an all too familiar name. It was a very snappy remark, catching the two of them off-guard before Minhyuk looked at the other girl who puffed up her chest and then scooted her desk back in its proper row. Minhyuk had been about to speak to Min-Sun, thank her for wanting to share her book, but she had already turned her back on him and seemed pretty upset. The transfer student decided to let it go, not wanting to create drama on his very first day, before scooting his desk closer to Yun-Hee's in order to look at her book. He grabbed his writing supplies from his back and his notepad, before putting their desks together, arms even touching from how close they were, while looking at the pointed out lines.

"Ah, thanks," Minhyuk smiled as he was starting to note down where they were. The unfortunate part of having to join in the middle of the year was being behind, he had close to no clue what they were on about. The introduction of Yun-Hee made his heart stop for a few moment, gaze lifting itself from the words in the book before she introduced herself. It made time stop. The simple phrase of "do you remember me?" made everythinga around him stop. Minhyuk didn't realize he was staring before his eyes teared up a little bit from being open for too long. It made it almost look like he was crying, which wouldn't have been wrong as a part of him wanted to cry, though he quickly wiped it away with his sleeve. Crying in class on his first day, that was going to leave some impression, so he decided against it.

"I- I do," he stuttered before clearing his throat and then giving Yun-Hee a proper hug. It was the one thing he had wanted to do before he left, and the one thing Minhyuk wanted to do when he came back. If she was still around, the first thing Minhyuk wanted to do was to apologize and hug her properly. The fact that the entire class was watching didn't bother the dark-haired male at all, because he was finally home, home with his Yun-Hee. "I'm so sorry Yunnie," he whispered into her ear, not wanting to bring up something so old as a six-year-old argument, before letting her go and then smiling at her. "Let's talk more after classes, yeah? We have a lot of catching up to do, but. . ." he trailed off, glancing around as the entire class was busy whispering among themselves and sending them glances back due to the hug. Minhyuk didn't mind as he leaned in even closer.

"I'm so happy to see you again."

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
In his panic, Key was hoping to talk to Mrs. Park and excuse himself to run to the library, though their homeroom teacher was a sweetheart, she was quite strict when it came to having their books prepared, as she did not like them leaving in the middle of class. Ki Ahn was at a loss of what to do, having an inner panic attack, before his shoulder was tapped from behind. His entire body did a jump when he felt the tap, turning around. The fact that Eun-Young was offering him a notebook and writing supplies had his already reddened face turn even redder, somehow, which was an incredibly impressive feat. It was also a great excuse to talk to Eun-Young later, even though Ki Ahn was too shy, but he had to talk to him now! He couldn't keep all of his writing supplies for the entire day. "Huh? Oh u-um. . ." Ki Ahn began as he turned around properly, taking the notebook. The fact that Eun-Young also offered to share his textbook, made him blush harder than he was before.

"U-Um! Thank you!" Ki Ahn said as he looked at Mrs. Park, who was busy writing stuff on the whiteboard, and then scooted his chair and desk next to Eun-Young's. Oh my god, he was sitting next to Eun-Young again. Their desks were touching, their legs were almost touching too. Their arms were so close to touching too, and he was holding Eun-Young's books and pencils. Ki Ahn was having inner fangirl moments before the handsome Eun-Young told him they'd retrieve their bag together. They were going together which made his heart race in his chest so hard, he was worried Mrs. Park would yell at him for being too loud. Ki Ahn opened the notebook to look at the scribbles that were already in there, having another fangirling moment. Oh merciful God, he was watching scribbles that Eun-Young had done. Granted, they looked like random lines that came out of boredom, but for Ki Ahn, he was staring at art. It was something that Eun-Young had made, and that was plenty enough to make it museum-worthy in the blonde's eyes.

They were so close. Ki Ahn was able to see Eun-Young's beautiful dark brown eyes, his fair and flawless skin and his hair that was getting in the way for those dark orbs that were pulling him in closely. The awestruck male was barely able to hear what the other was saying, catching himself as he shook his head hastily. "Y- You're smart! I-- I'll trust you!" He whispered back, a bit too insisting, before blushing and returning his gaze to the notepad, playing around with the pencil that Eun-Young had provided him, though inching a bit closer to look at the textbook, because he had no other choice. "And um. . ." he murmured before reaching up to get the bangs out of Eun-Young's eyes, bashfully brushing them away from the beautiful dark orbs, before returning to his books. "It looked annoying, so I thought I'd fix it for you," he basically whispered in an inaduble mix of a mutter some stuttering, before trying his best to focus on the words in the book and not Eun-Young's face.

Last edited:
  • Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Their arms were touching, their shoulders were touching, it had momentarily distracted Yun-Hee. It wasn’t just anyone she was having such close contact with, but Minhyuk. Minhyuk who had only just shown up again after so long. Again, it all felt so unreal, but his warm body sitting next to hers and having contact with her spoke volumes. Oh, it was very much real and she didn’t need to be pinched because she wasn’t dreaming. Her eyes lifted away from their arms and hands just in time to meet his eyes that were soon glossed over with tears. Seeing it made her nearly tear up herself. But he did not cry and nor did she. Yun-Hee was washed with relief and happiness to hear it from his own mouth. To hear that he, in fact, did not forget about her. Yun-Hee wasn’t quite sure how she’d react if he had not. Hell! She didn’t even know how to proceed now that he confirmed he hadn’t. However, she did not need to worry about that as blew everything else out of the water when he pulled her into his arms! Yun-Hee was just about surprised by it as all the others had been. It was completely unexpected and she was completely unprepared.

To wrap her arms around him and hug him back troubled her. So, she didn’t do anything and allowed herself to be hugged. It felt … nice. Really nice, she was just about ready to put her arms around him too. And no, she would not say that out loud, ever. The girl was already flustered and very embarrassed enough. His hot breath against her ear tickled, making her shiver slightly. The whisper of an apology warmed her from the very toes, though, it had been a long time hearing that nickname from his mouth. She hadn’t realized how much she missed it, all the simplest little things until now. He saying her name, sitting next to one another in class, laughing about stupid stuff, all of it even down to see his face every day and hearing his voice. And in whole, just him. Minhyuk. Though, he had changed so much. Still, she couldn’t even be angry or least express any anger. Yun-Hee had missed him so much, even though it had hurted she was just too happy to have back.

Something he himself vocalized in a close proximity.

Yun-Hee nearly fell out of her chair leaning back from Minhyuk. Her face had taken on a new color, discovering that shade of red she once had whenever she had been teased by the other kids for liking Minhyuk. Or whenever that dense younger Minhyuk did something to make her blush. That did not mean she liked this older Minhyuk, it was just the natural response that any girl had when an attractive male leaned in a little too close to whisper something sweet. In front of the entire classroom. Yun-Hee did not know how to respond despite there being several ways she could have. I’m happy to see you too, I missed you, I’m glad you’re here. Instead, she came up with, “I- I - Geblah ...” She could have cried, and died, but she decided to cover her flushed face with her shorthair instead and bury her face her hands, laying them against her desk. Yun-Hee did not comeoutfor the entire class, she only lifted her shrouded face when Minhyuk needed to turn the next page of the book. She stayed hidden, brewing over her own thoughts. At Times like these, she really missed her long hair that she had been so proud of and was easy to hide behind and in. It was her quirk and it still was.

But when the class came to an end, she slowly came out of hiding. Peeking between her fingers, she glanced up atb Minhyuk. It had taken her an entire class to finally think of something to say. Something fitting and that meant something, though, all the other phrases would have worked too. “Welcome home, Minhykkie.” She whispered, almost mumbled. She rose and brushed her brown locks away from her face and behind her ears. She coughed into her fist, no longer overwhelmed with feelings of embarrassment and the uncontrollable urge to cry.

“So, where have you been?” Apparently, she had also prepared interrogation questions while she was stuck in her hair cave. Her eyes narrowed at him slightly, awaiting a full and detailed answer. Yet, she wasn’t the only one curious about him as a few other students swarmed in wanting to know all at the handsome new kid who used to live here.

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
It was amazing how the slightest touch, the mere brush of the fingers against the forehead could light up one’s body like fireworks. It had completely got Eun-Young off guard, In that one moment his heart had skipped a beat and for something so simple, for a tiny bit of skinship. His eyes never left Ki Ahn even as he turned away and to read the book between their desks. He was frozen in place, but so warm at the same time, and his eyes were taking a long sip of the boy who had done it to. Really, Eun-Young could have gazed at him all day, or in their case throughout the class, like he normally did. However, he was quick to remember that the boy was no longer sitting in front of him but beside him and he could actually catch him in the act without having to turn his whole body. When that came to mind, Eun-Young quickly cleared his throat and offered a quiet, “thank you.”He wondered if more hair fell in his face would Ki Ahn touch him again, Eun-Young was very tempted to try it. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he banished it, his face taking on a shade of red itself. And he was just starting to think that red was Ki Ahn’s natural skin color!

They were so close. He could clearly hear Ki Ahn’s breathing, see the rise and fall of his chest. Frankly, Eun-Young himself wasn’t all too sure why he was both mesmerized and simultaneously calmed and excited by that. It could jave been for several reasons really. Reasons that would have taken too long to list and still not make enough sense. But there were a lot of things that didn’t make a lot of sense, like how endearing Key was and how long his eyelashes were! Eun-Young had never noticed until now, now that he was sitting beside the boy again, close enough that he could perfectly drink in all his features. It then dawned him that he was staring at him. Again. His eyes feel to the book once more, but surely it would be there for long, would it? Without thinking, he began to play with the silver ring in his own ear, a habit he had gotten since first getting his ears pierced. One move could result in contact, something Eun-Young was sure to take advantage. And he did, brushing his hand against Key’s one too many times by “accident”, his long legs stretching out and bumping into Key’s.

Needless to say, Eun-Young payed zero attention to the class. Everything Mrs. Park said or did flew right over his head. He was more than a little happy she had never called on him as he would have only made himself look like a fool and further proving Ki Ahn’s sweet comment about him being smart wrong. He had even missed all the hushed commotion over Yun-Hee and Minhyuk. But he was both thankful and saddened when the class was over. While several others raised from their desks, Eun-Young remained seated. He only turned to Ki Ahn and asked, “so, are you ready to go hunt down that backpack?” all while smiling, “I imagine it can’t be too far.” Not that he would have minded if it was.The longer it took, the more time they had together and to talk. It was all the merrier to him.

“Youngie!” Called out a boy who was almost just as tall as Eun-Young, though, clearly different as his hair was cut short. “Come and join us!” He waved him over to their group. If had been any other day, yes, Eun-Young would have joined that. But today wasno that day.

“I’m busy!” He responded without facing them and rolling his eyes when he heard their dramatic “aws” of disappointment. They could live without him just fine.

Eun-Young cleared his throat and leaned over close enough to whisper. “We should probably elope before anyone else decide to try and foil our plans.” Jestered the taller boy with a slight snicker.

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Minhyuk chuckled when Yun-Hee failed to speak, finding nostalgia creeping up on him. Yeah, her appearance might have changed, but she was very much the same sweet girl, with a little bit more guts since she had talked without the teacher's permission. "You haven't changed much," he smiled as he scooted a bit closer and began noting stuff down in the notepad he had brought. "I'll let you copy my notes. Remember to take in some fresh air while you hide," Minhyuk added, glad to know that Yun-Hee hadn't changed too much too, before patting her short hair a little bit and then trying his best to pay attention to the class he was already lagging behind in.

Class ended delightfully quickly, though Yun-Hee hadn't moved from her face against the desk position the entire time, Minhyuk hadn't minded it at all. There was a time when he had forgotten his books at home, and Yun-Hee let him sit next to her to read hers. She had a similar facial expression back then. Red cheeks, glossy eyes, and hands covering it all. It was when the face-desking girl spoke up again, that he lifted his gaze up from his notes and chuckled. "I'm home, Yunnie," he replied with a smile as he saw her eyes peeking in between small fingers. His hands had grown too, hers looked close to the same. They would hold hands on their way home from school, and it would always annoy him how her fingers were bigger. That would probably not be a problem anymore. Mrs. Park grabbed her books and belongings, giving him a quick wave and a smile, before ducking out of the classroom, which prompted for half of the class to crowd around where Minhyuk and Yun-Hee were seated, bombarding him with questions. However, there was only one he cared for answering.

"We ended up moving to Daegu. We had some urgent business, so we had to move before I got to say goodbye," most of that was true. There was a sudden crisis which caused his family to move, but they weren't fast enough for Minhyuk to not say goodbye to Yun-Hee. The fact was that he didn't dare. They had such a huge fight that Minhyuk hadn't found the courage, and before he did find it, they had already moved. He ended up with a new phone after his old one broke and he couldn't recall Yun-Hee's number, which made contact impossible. Six-year-old guilt was starting to well up inside of the student, though thankfully, his classmates were surrounding him and Yun-Hee which distracted him when they suddenly began to ask him tons of questions.

"Really? You lived in Daegu? How was it?"

"It was nice, but I'm happy I'm back--"

"How long have you lived here?"

"I lived here for six years, but I've only been back for few--"

"Do you live far from here?"

"No, my house is close enough to walk--"

"Are you single?" Min-Sun's question made all of the girls that had gathered around Minhyuk's desk go quiet. Even Minhyuk found himself speechless for a few moments as he stared at the blonde for a few seconds.

She was sitting on the desk in front of them, legs crossed with high white stockings and skirt that seemed a bit shorter than the rest. Her tie was neatly tied around her neck, but her ponytail looked a bit messier before she leaned forwards which exposed some cleavage due to her unbuttoned shirt. "Are you single Minhyuk?" She repeated her question when he did not answer, a certain gleam in her eyes.

"Oh-- yeah," he replied a little bit bashfully. "I'm single, I haven't really done any dating," Minhyuk admitted, which made all the girls around his desk mutter and whisper among themselves, some even giggling.

"I see," Min-Sun said as she jumped off the desk. "Do you want me to show you around? Mrs. Park probably didn't have the chance before taking you to the classroom, right?" Min-Sun asked.

"No, but I was thinking of--"

"Great! Let me show you around then!"

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Ki Ahn had tried what he could to focus during the class, but he had never managed to find his usual studious self. They were so close, occasionally their legs would touch, and Ki Ahn would offer a quick "sorry!" before he ducked back into the notes that were incoherent. They were close to matching the scribbles made by Eun-Young in boredom, which was impressively bad. It was when their hands touched that Ki Ahn's face flared up. It became, somehow, redder than usual. Oh dear god almighty. Their hands touched. Did anyone see that?! Their hands touched each other! It might just be for a few seconds, but they had skin-on-skin contact! His eyes darted around the classroom as if he wanted everyone to see it, before looking back at their hands barely brushing against one another. They were touching! Oh my god! Was he dreaming? Could someone pinch him? Actually, no, he didn't want to get pinched because he'd rather not wake up. Ki Ahn never wanted to wash his hand. Actually, no. He had to wash his hand so that they could touch each other again. Otherwise, he risked getting Eun-Young sick. Wait, was he thinking he'd hold hand with Eun-Young? As his thoughts continued to de-rail, the class was suddenly over.

Mrs. Park grabbed her books and told the class next week's homework, before leaving the classroom. Wait, what had she been talking about? Oh no, Ki Ahn hadn't paid any attention the entire class. He had barely written anything down on the notebook that Eun-Young had let him borrow, he hardly used the pencil! His attention was grabbed by the flocking crowd around Minhyuk's desk, crowding around him so that his old friend disappeared behind a few girls. Ugh, poor guy. Ki Ahn would have died if he was in that situation. There were too many people, he admired Minhyuk for keeping his cool so well. However, his mind snapped back to Eun-Young the moment the other began talking. "Huh?" He asked, before nodding to his question and darting his eyes away from his beautiful face. Ki Ahn had stolen so many glances during class, but for some reason, it felt as if Eun-Young had been looking at him too. It had to be some sort of hallucination, right? A hopeful thought that played tricked on his mind. Eun-Young wouldn't look at him, the handsome student could pick anyone he wanted, of course, it wouldn't be the invisible ghost Ki Ahn. "U- Um, yeah! I left it in the library, I think. . ." he replied with a smile before Eun-Young was called out by someone else.

Oh, right. Unlike Ki Ahn, Eun-Young had other friends. He did too, but none of them were in his class, and even if they were, they probably wouldn't talk much. Of course, Ki Ahn could go to the library alone and fetch his bookbag. It wouldn't be much of a big deal, but the fact that Eun-Young had offered to get it together with him had given him an excuse to approach Eun-Young. He had never tried to contact him before, only watching from afar, so the fact that they'd do something together had gotten him very excited. He was so happy about the mere thought of the two of them walking next to each other in the hallway that he wanted to thank his past self for being dumb enough to forget his bag in the library. In fact, now that someone else had called Eun-Young over, he was confident that he'd get ditched and that his silly hopeful thoughts had been crushed. So the fact that it didn't happen was a pleasant surprise.

The fact that Eun-Young told them to hurry before someone else tried to steal him away from Ki Ahn had the smaller body jump up from his desk. "Y- Yeah!" He, far too enthusiastically, agreed, as he grabbed Eun-Young's sleeve --too shy to grab his hand-- and began pulling him out of the classroom. Please world, please let him have his moment of happiness! If even for a little bit, he wanted to walk next to Eun-Young in the hallway.

Thankfully, they made it all the way to the library without anyone else trying to disturb them. Though Ki Ahn hadn't mustered the courage to say a single word to Eun-Young, the honor of walking next to him had the smaller male blush hard. He had been hanging onto his sleeve the entire time, only realizing now that he was still holding on. "S- Sorry!" He quickly apologized with a bow before walking over to the librarian.

"Um. . . I'm sory, but I forgot my bag here this morning. Have you seen it? It's a bookbag, it should have my name on it," Ki Ahn described to the old lady sitting behind the counter.

"Oh yes, someone came to get it earlier. They haven't given it to you yet?"

"Huh?" Ki Ahn asked. "Who was it?" He added. He knew no one that would come and get his bag for him, he had friends, but they weren't that close.

"I believe they were named Song Eun-Joo," she said, which made Ki Ahn's face drop.

Eun-Joo was a local bully. He had never been physical, but very verbal. A day didn't pass by where Eun-Joo wouldn't fling an insult or mean words Ki Ahn's way, but the fact that the second-year had now taken his bag was terrifying. What if he did something to his books? He even had his laptop in there! Thankfully, his phone was in his jacket, but why did he have to take his bookbag? "A- Ah, thank you," Ki Ahn thanked before sulking a little bit.

"What to do? I can't approach him. . ."

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Yun-Hee knew bothering to say ask or say anything more would be a lost cause. Minhyuk himself couldn’t even finish a single sentence as they asked questions like rapid fire. Which annoyed her, how could they not allow at least one full answer? If they were going to interrupt her questioning they could have been quiet long enough so she could listen. Especially seeing how they trapped her at her desk too in surround Minhyuk. They were being kind of rude, maybe it was simply the excitement, but Yun-Hee did not approve. She attempted to speak once more, only managing to get her mouth open and inhale before being immediately shut down by another questioner. Being forced to stay seated and quiet was not on her agenda, but that was exactly what she did. Even when she had oh so many questions of her own she wanted to ask too. Did He make friends instantly in Daegu? Or was he lonely for a while? Did he have a hard time,being so new and all? How was his family? Why didn’t he tell her he was leaving? Why didn’t he say goodbye? And why didn’t he call her? She had kept her number the same even after all these years, waiting. Had he still been really mad at her? Well, it was her fault, so, she simply had to accept the repercussions of actions. That didn’t mean that it hadn’t painful, because it had been, it was.

Her brown eyes lowered to her hands on her desk before heaving a sigh. She would wait until they were done, hell, she had waited six years, what was few more minutes? A few more minutes was hell! Yet, she needn't worry about that because the most interesting question was inquired by the worst person. Was he single? Yun-hee glared at Min-Sun, looking between her and Minhyuk. But like all the other girls she had fell quiet, holding her breath and watching him very carefully, waiting for answer. And when it was not only a negative but he had never been in any sort of relationships, she breathed a sigh of relief as her heart did flip. She would have felt like such a sentimental loser if he had. And she instantly felt ashamed for being so selfish in her thinking.

Again, Min-Sun was making her move and took Yun-Hee both physical and mental strength not to shove girl off the desk. From where she sat, she too had a clear view of the girl’s cleavage. Scoffing, Yun-Hee crossed her arms and turned away, biting her tongue so it wouldn’t make any more annoyed gibberish sounds. Min-Sun was stupid, with he stupid long legs, and her stupid long her and her stupid pretty face. The blonde was pretty, and normally it would have intimidated Yun-Hee if it wasn’t that Min-Sun was more trashy than beautiful. And the other girls! They didn’t even bother to hide their interest in Minhyuk! And as for Minhyuk, why did he have to grow up to be so good looking and tall!? He was already nice, so they would all certainly like him for sure. Yun-He was peeved with the whole lot of them, but that did not prevent her from standing from her desk and telling Min-Sun quite firmly “no.” her fists clenched at her sides.”We already have plans.” coughed the darker haired female.

“So, bug off and button your shirt,” it may have been mean, but out of everything else Yun-Hee considered saying to her, it was very polite. She ignored the looks and scooped up Minhyuk's wrist, too afraid to take his hand in spite of all the time she had in the past, and pushed past the other students and out the door. Once out of the room and out of both earshot and eyesight, she leaned her back against the wall. “I really don’t like her, I’m sorry.”

Licking her dry lips, she pursed her lips. They were no longer being suffocated by their classmates, so she could ask him anything she wanted. In the midst of her pondering, she had forgotten her grip on his wrist and asked. “So, you really never dated? Not even a little?”

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
Ki Ahn’s enthusiasm, and dare he say, courage for grabbing him, though, granted it was just his sleeve, planted a smile on Youngie’s face. He happily stood and followed the boy down the halls and into the library. It had been a quiet walk, but a pleasurably on nonetheless. It was easy for him to keep up with his longer legs. He had also been tempted more than once to just grab on to his hand, but he did not. Eun-Young only followed until they wer through the doors and Ki Ahn dropped his sleeve. “Don’t worry about it,” he brushed it off with a half shrug. Frankly, he himself was mildly disappointed by it, but all signs of that was hidden. And whileKi Ahn spokewith thelibrarian behind the desk, he lurked nearby, glancing around their school’s library, a place he had come every so often, rarely for joy of his own accord. Naturally, his enjoyable visits didn’t entail reading that much. Mostly, he went just to catch the blonde whom, he was current with reading in a seat. He did it when he had time and was a alone. Unfortunately, both of the required standards rarely happened.

Eun-Young only listened enough to hear that he bookbag was no longer here. At that he frowned, and even more so when he learned it was taken by another student named Song Eun-Joo. Truthfully, Eun-Young wasn’t all that good with names regardless of his popularity status and knowing others being sort of important. But Eun-Joo did ring a bell in his head. The boy was a second-year, wasn’t he? And from what he heard, a bully too. That was all he heard, he never actually came face to face with the boy or witnessed his mean actions. Eun-Young rarely ever encountered those type of things, though, he had those people. Nor was he afraid of telling them off or knocking a few heads together if necessary. Of course he rather not.

“We can -” Seeing the worrisome look on Ki Ahn’s face, Eun-young paused. He was able to interpret it meant that Ki Ahn may also be a victim of the boy.And Eun-Young never knew! He felt downright awful and upset. Song Eun-Joo, the little shit. Eun-Young was ready to roll up his sleeves and rush down the halls to the boy’]s classroom. But that would mean showing the tattoos that he had kept hidden from even his friends and also getting detention for “picking” on a second-year. So, Instead, he breathed in and out slowly only a minute before taking the initiative and Ki Ahn’s hand. “Comeon, we’ll get your bag.” He assured the blonde, using his free hand to ruffle his already messy hair band then trying to fix it once more, brushing it back and down. Trying to fix that mess would take a while, so he left it be and led the way, all while keeping a secure grip on Ki Ahn's hand.

He didn't know what classroom Eun-Joo was in, but he knew what floor. And once they were there, me he tapped the shoulder of the nearest person, which happened to be a medium height, roundish girl with cute face. She turned around in a start and was clearly even more startled by the sight of Eun-Young.

“S - sunbae!” She squeaked, cheeks now stained red. “Wh- what can I do for you?” Her voice seemed to grow steadier the more she talked.

“Hi, do you know where Song Eun-Joo is or his classroom?”

She blinked as her eyes flickered to Ki Ahn then to Eun-Young, obviously curious why they were searching for him.”I do. We’re in the same class, actually. I’ll take you!”

“Thank you,” Eun-Young happily followed the girl who seemed to have kicked some excitement in her step. They Hadn't been far from the room at all, the girl, who had given her name to be Bo Ra along the way, slid the door open to their classroom.

“Here we are!” She extended a arm, presenting her semi full classroom.”And there’s Eun Joo.” Bo Ra dropped her voice to a whisper, subtly gesturing to the boy.

Eun-Young cracked the knuckles of his free hand, as he had forgotten to let go of Ki Ahn’s.”Thanks again, Bo Ra.” He flashed her a quick and appreciative smile and she positively beamed in spite of going red. Eun-Young did wait to hear what she had to say next because he approached the boy they had been looking for. “Hey, we’re here to get Ki Ahn's bookbag back.”

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Min-Sun visibly frowned when Yun-Hee came in to steal her thunder again. The girl scoffed before flipping her ponytail over her shoulder, glaring daggers at Yun-Hee as her hand curled around Minhyuk's wrist.

A little bit startled, Minhyuk found himself dragged out of the classroom. The girls that had gathered around his desk made space for them, as Yun-Hee bulldozed her way through them all, before they were safely outside the classroom, the door closing behind them. "No, it's fine," Minhyuk chuckled as he moved his hand away from Yun-Hee before holding her hand instead. "Bring's back memories, doesn't it? Your hand was so rougher back then and a little bigger than mine. It must have stopped growing at some point, mine's larger now," Minhyuk added with another chuckle, content with leaning up against the wall and holding Yun-Hee's hand. They always kept intertwining their fingers when they were kids, he never knew why, but Yun-Hee always wanted to do that. Perhaps, it was "women's intuition" that she knew letting his hand go would lead to the six-year gap in their friendship. "You too?" Minhyuk laughed when Yun-Hee asked what Min-Sun had probably wanted to ask, though it was understandable. Their fight had begun when Minhyuk told Yun-Hee he had a crush on a girl, of course, she'd be curious if that lead somewhere. "Nope. The girl I thought I liked, wasn't who I thought she was and then I ended up moving away. The people in Daegu were nice, but I never made any friends. I suppose I didn't dare, since moving away from my friends once was pretty painful, and I always had some hope we'd move back here," Minhyuk said with a smile before taking a deep breath.

He owed Yun-Hee a lot of answers. It felt weird to drown her in everything that happened after six years now, but he wanted to come clean about why he never contacted her. "I'm sorry," he began. "The day after we fought, my parents told me that we were going to move and I was too scared to approach you and tell you that. I was thinking of saying goodbye, but then we had to move in a hurry. My phone broke, and I could not recall your number, so I didn't get to call you later either. I tried searching up your name, but I couldn't find it still," Minhyuk sighed before peeking around the hallway. There were student passing by and giving them a few stares. He didn't feel for putting out six years of his life with a bunch of strangers. The only reason he talked about was that Yun-Hee deserved to know. She had been left in the dark for six years, and if he wanted to salvage the friendship that they lost when he moved, then an explanation was in order. "Let's move somewhere else. Do you know the way to the roof? We got some time before next class anyway," Minhyuk smiled as he tugged on Yun-Hee's hand that he now held in his own as to invite her to lead them up to a place where the two of them could be alone. It didn't take them too long for them to get up on the roof, despite it being off-limits for students, the door was unlocked. "We'll only stay here for a little bit," Minhyuk whispered to the red notice on the door that said it was forbidden to enter. He pushed the door open with his free hand, still holding Yun-Hee's, before closing it behind them and then smiling now that the suffocating environment of curious students had disappeared.

"My mom was sick, and she needed treatment," Minyuk began. "They couldn't treat her here, so she needed to go to Daegu. That's why we had to move. It wasn't so bad back then, but then her condition worsened, and we didn't have the luxury to wait, so we ended up driving to Daegu and have someone else move our stuff for us. She didn't make it. We got to Daegu, and she ended up dying. Dad took her death pretty hard, he even tried to fill up the hole she left with alcohol. It didn't work so well, and dad and I ended up in a car accident. That's when my phone broke. Dad ended up going to rehab, so I lived at my grandparent's house in Daegu for six years. He got discharged a few weeks ago, and he decided that he wanted to move back. That's why I'm here now," Minhyuk said, feeling as if he had just preached for a little bit too long before he gave Yun-Hee another hug. "I'm happy to be back, I'm so sorry for leaving you for so long. We got a lot of catching up to do," he smiled as he created a little bit of distance between the two of them so he could look at Yun-Hee's face. "I didn't get to tell you properly earlier in class," Minhyuk stated as he brightly smiled to Yun-Hee that was not hiding.

"I'm home, Yunnie."

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Eun-Joo was, fortunately, not very violent. In fact, the bully had never put a hand on Ki Ahn, but his words cut deeper than any knife could. Especially since the blonde didn't have a lot of confidence, most of it was dangling from an edge, and Eun-Joo was pushing it all off into an endless pit. What was he meant to do now? Why did Eun-Joo find his bag? Perhaps he saw him this morning and followed him, or maybe he just saw Ki Ahn leaving the bag when he rushed over to the classroom. Oh, what did reasoning matter? Eun-Joo was the kind of person that would do whatever he wanted because he thought he could get away with it, even Ki Ahn knew. If only he hadn't forgotten it in the first place. His parents would get angry with him for losing his bookbag with all of his textbooks and his laptop, but he'd have to take the scolding because it was his own mistake for being careless. A sigh of defeat escaped the smaller blonde, giving up on getting his belongings back before Eun-Young suddenly grabbed his hand and then spoke up about getting his bag back. Ki Ahn barely heard it. If he had been a cartoon character, then there would be steam coming from his ears from how hot he felt right now. His mind was a mess. There were so many things he wanted to say and even more questions, but none of them managed to form in his head. They were holding hands. They were touching! Eun-Young's was so warm. His hands were a little bit rough from either exercise or using them more than Ki Ahn did, but his skin didn't feel unpleasant. If anything, it was so warm and inviting that he never wanted to let go. Usually, this would be something Ki Ahn had only dreamt of. The fact that they were actually holding hands and that it was real, was plenty to knock Ki Ahn's mind to a different plane of reality. The gentle ruffle of his hair made him blush even harder, words unable to form, but he nodded quietly and followed the hand that was subtly pulling him along. Ki Ahn didn't know where they were going, his ears didn't work anymore, but he was sure they were bright red.

Ki Ahn didn't even notice when Eun-Young ended up talking to a female second-year student. His mind was still occupied thinking of the moment in the library, how soft Eun-Young's hand felt on top of his head when it had ruffled his already messy hair. How he missed that touch already, how safe Eun-Young's hand felt curled around his own, and how "right" it felt. It was as if their hands were two pieces of a puzzle and they matched. Of course, it had to be his imagination that it was so perfect, wishful thinking, hopeful dreams that would be crushed in a few moments due to how fragile they were.

When Ki Ahn came to his senses again, they were outside of Eun-Joo's classroom. The only reason he came to that conclusion was due to the girl that had escorted them there and pointed out the thief of his bookbag. Ki Ahn's eyes searched for the bag, though it was nowhere to be seen, taking an extra bag into the classroom was probably a bad idea as it would look suspicious. Hopefully, it was in his locker or something of the like, and not at the bottom of the school's pool or the fountain. In the back of the classroom sat a red-headed male, dyed hair, with a couple of piercings in his ears and even on his lip. His shirt collar was loose, and the tie was barely hanging around his neck, though he didn't have a large body, it was clear that Eun-Joo was muscular despite not being the tallest in class. The two of them closing in on the second-year made Ki Ahn's heart race even more than it had before, the fact that Eun-Young talked to him made it almost worse. The blonde had never dared to speak back to bullies, and he still didn't have it, but Eun-Young was doing it for him, and it made him feel a little bit special. He could feel special, right?

"What?" Eun-Joo asked as he flung his feet off the desk, peeking over at Ki Ahn that was half-hiding behind Eun-Young before letting out a small laugh. "Sorry, who?" He added. "The twerp hiding behind you?" Eun-Joo mocked, making two of his friends laugh that was sitting in the back together with him. "If he's that much of a pussy that he can't come and talk to me about his bag on his own, then why do I need to give it back?" Eun-Joo continued before standing up, staring Eun-Young in the face despite being an inch shorter.

"And who knows? That little bitch might be lying to get your attention. I never said I had his fucking bag."

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
"I ..” Yun-Hee started but was unable to finish. How surreal. Just moments ago, before marching onto the roof, she had been filled with unmeasurable elation. He held her hand and he hadn’t hesitated to do so. It wasn’t the same as when they were kids, of course, back ten she was taller, bigger. But they were no longer children. Now, the roles had reversed and instead of her hand enveloping his, it was the other way around. With their fingers intertwined, she had stared hard at them, she had been on air. It was like a dream, but she knew that it was real and that only made the butterflies in her stomach flutter crazily. Yun-Hee didn’t think it was possible for her to become any happier than in that moment until he confirmed the clean plate that was his love life. She didn’t know if she was still supposed to be upset, or scared, but her happiness dominated everything else. Minhyuk was back and he was holding her hand. Nothing could take the joy she was feeling away. Or so she thought. As soon as he started talking about Daegu and the apology that followed after, her rapidly beating heart sank slowly. She didn’t know why when she should have simply been pleased, shouldn’t she? Deep down, though she knew something was off and once they were on the rooftop she knew exactly what. It was comical how fast the moods could change in an instant.

Yun-Hee wanted to cry. And for a multiple of reasons, many if not all of them revolving around Minhyuk. She had been entirely selfish in her thinking, wondering if he hadn’t called her because he hated her when really he got into a car accident. Being angry with him for leaving and not saying goodbye, when his mother was sick and all she did was ignore and fight with him at the time. For not being there for him during such a hard time, and she had called herself his best friend! And she had liked him so much, but she hadn’t done much for him at all. He had not one friend in Daegu and she thought she had been left alone. He lost his mom and nearly his father. And he was still smiling so sweetly at her. Her eyes watered and her voice began to crack. “I’m sorry,” Yun-Hee shakily whispered, quickly using her hands to wipe away the now falling tears. Because above it all, she was still so happy he came back to her, even if it hurt, even if she felt guilty and horrid and angry with herself. Minhyuk was back, he was home. “I’m so sorry.” Swallowing back the lump in her throat, she added, “I wish - no - I should have been there for you, even if it was just for a moment. It must have been hard.”

She wiped the tears from her cheek, there was no stopping the flow of them streaming down her face. She’d be going back to class with red-rimmed eyes and flustered cheeks. She didn’t care and how could she? Yun-Hee didn’t mean to cry and she didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it. Not when Minhyuk was here again. The tears were bound to come eventually no matter how things turned out. “I’m sorry for fighting with you, I don'tt even know why I did it, it was so stupid.” It was stupid, but she was well aware of why she had initiated it. At the time, she had been so angry and hurt, but it was dumb because it hurt worse not to see him. To not be with him even as a friend.“I’m - I’ll take care of you.” Yun-Hee flustered, unsure if she should have said it out loud. But she meant it, she would look out for him and make up for all the years she had missed with him.

Stepping on the tip of her toes, she hugged him once more tightly, afraid to let go fearing that if she did the worse was close to follow. She knew she had to let go sometime though, so she did soon after.“I’m glad you came back. I - I missed you.”

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
There were somethings in life that you can’t control at times. Even when you normally could do it, some moments you just can’t. In Eun-Young’s case, it was his temper. The boy was normally mild-tempered and when he was angry he knew to keep himself in check no matter what caused his high boiling temper. And his temper was high now. When Eun-Joo started speaking ill about Ki Ahn, he found it nearly impossible not to blow up on the second-year bully. He had to remind himself what they came for. They just came for the bag, that was all they needed and then they would leave. It was as simple as that. But in the midst of Eun-Joo’s swearing and cursing of the blonde boy, Eun-Young’s hands clenched tightly at his sides. He had almost forgotten that he was still holding Ki Ahn’s hand until he came to, feeling the soft warm hand during the tightening of his fist. He was still there and had to listen to every foul word that came from Eun-Joo’s mouth about him. Was this what he had to hear and come to every time he bumped into the red-headed little monster. The thought was just enough to make Eun-Young livid, it was all that he needed to pushed into action and abandon the original plan of “talking to him”. That would be letting him off too easy. And he didn’t deserve easy being the bully that he was and not when he was already making this difficult for them. Eun-Young had no qualms about beating the truth out of him. Though, in truth, about was no longer about the bookbag.

“Watch. Your. Mouth.” Eun-Young warned him through gritted teeth. By now, it was too late for Eun-Joo. Eun-Young dropped Ki Ahn’s hand and gently moved him back while he himself moved forward, glaring the shorter boy and fit boy dead in the eyes.”If you ever speak about him like that again, I’ll punch you in your stupid face.” His voice dropped dangerously, his eyes hardened and his fist clenched perfectly. He was so focused on Eun-Joo he didn’t notice how the class suddenly fell silent and all eyes fell on them, waiting and anticipating what would happen next. He swore he heard a pin drop, but his ears deafened to their surroundings when Eun-Joo opened his mouth again.

“The lying little bitch -” He was unable to finish his sentence before Eun-Young lost whatever pathetic hold he had on his temper. The taller male kept his word by slamming his fist against Eun-Joo's face with so much force, he nearly fell over. It wasn’t the punch that made him fall but the desk that Eun-Young violently kicked onto him. The same desk that kept the little distance between them was no longer an issue as it fell on top of the fallen boy. Again, he didn’t notice the gaps, screams and muttering the classroom erupted into. He only moved Ki Ahn back more as Eun-Joo stood back up, wiping away the blood from his busted lip. “I warned you, didn’t I?” Was the response he gave the furious look that he was given.

“You are so fucking dead!”

Eun-Young narrowly dodged the swing that was aimed at him and landed another blow himself, square in his gut. The shock knocked Eun-Joo back into the desk, but he was quick to recover and charged Eun-Young, ramming him into the wall. Because his head slammed the wall first, he lost focus in his headache, giving Eun-Joo the opening to punch him in the side, weakening his defense and then his face one, two times before Eun-Young pushed him off, kneeing his thigh. They were back at it not even a second later, grabbing the other's shirt collar and shoving each other into objects until fell with Eun-Young sitting on top him, getting in another round of blows when his name was called out by the loudest voice.”HAN EUN-YOUNG, I SAID STOP!” It belonged to none other than his homeroom teacher. He looked away from Eun-Joo and in the split moment, he was shoved off and into the metal leg of a desk. His head was rattling, still, he looked to Mrs. Park was not alone but with another teacher, he assumed the man was the homeroom teacher of the very class they were in. “Up. Both of you.” Doing as he was told, Eun-Young stood in spite of his aching head and to be honest everything else too.

His eyes dropped to the floor while he sloppily wiped at the blood dripping from his nose. With his hair falling in his face, he looked back up, scanning the room for Ki Ahn. He hoped the blonde wasn’t upset with him for his reckless actions and temper when they were only here for a simple task. Eun-Young didn’t want Ki Ahn to think bad of him. So, when he caught him he mouthed an apology, even though he felt it wouldn't be enough.

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Minhyuk had expected a reaction, but he hadn't anticipated for Yun-Hee to feel guilty and even going as far as to apologize to him. A bit startled, Minhyuk found himself frozen in place before Yun-Hee suddenly gave him a hug, and he smiled, reaching out to dry her tears from her cheeks. "Hey, don't feel guilty. We were just kids, fighting was bound to happen sooner or later, and it just had some awful timing. I'm not mad at you or anything, I'm just glad to be back with my best friend Yunnie," he smiled as he dried her cheek with his thumb again, doing so gently as to not make the reddened skin even redder. "I'm not going anywhere this time. He reached out and patted her on the head, finding it refreshing that he was finally taller than her. It had been a big pet-peeve of his as a kid to be shorter than Yun-Hee, so the fact that he got to be taller than her now felt as if he had won some sort of imaginable battle. "Besides, how could you be there for me when I moved so far away? Not to mention we couldn't contact each other. You shouldn't worry, okay? No more crying!" He smiled before giving her another hug and then holding her hand again.

"I shouldn't suggest it on my first day of school, but what if we skip next class?" Minhyuk asked as he didn't want Yun-Hee to walk into a classroom and get bombarded by students that were filled with curiosity due to his sudden transfer to their class. "We can go to the little café that's by our neighborhood, the one that I walked into once crying because I couldn't afford the hot chocolate, but the lady gave me some anyway," Minhyuk reminisced with a smile. He wanted to catch up on how Yun-Hee had been doing the last six years, and in all honesty, he also wanted some time alone with her, like how they were as kids. The classroom wouldn't allow them to do that, and they'd be back for their classes after lunch. "Plus, you still need to show me around the school," Minhyuk added to his suggestion, trying his best to lighten up the mood. He had always been weak to Yun-Hee's tears, even though Minhyuk had been crying the most when they were kids. She had always been strong, and not much had changed since then. Her appearance, yes, but personality was untouched.

"And I want to spend some time alone with you. I'm curious how you've been for these six years too."

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Ki Ahn had been standing next to Eun-Young, with no choice to do so due to how the other was holding his hand, but he wanted to leave. The tension in the air was too much for the shy boy, even the other students in the class had begun staring at them from Eun-Joo and Eun-Young's conversation. They were slowly starting to crowd around, sensing that something would happen, which they were completely right about. Ki Ahn could feel how Eun-Young was getting angry, the way his hand curled around his and began holding it tightly. It almost caused his heart to explode, the mere thought of Eun-Young getting mad on his behalf was fangirl worthy. The inner Ki Ahn was squealing and making all sorts of noises, bouncing around and writing out fanfictions of how the two of them would get together and a happily-ever-after kind of tale. Eun-Young was too kind, but Ki Ahn didn't want that kindness to get the other in trouble.

His mind snapped back into place when the warmth of Eun-Young's hand disappeared from his own, a gentle push to make Ki Ahn take a couple of steps back as the taller approached the bully. Oh no, this was all sorts of wrong! Ki Ahn was unable to hear what the two were saying, but it didn't matter as Eun-Young swung the first hit, causing the smaller male to jump at the sudden before the rest of the class began crowding and cheering them on. No one thought this was bad?! He had half-a-mind to go and get a teacher, but if he did, then Eun-Young would end up in trouble, and that would be terrible! He had only done the fight because he was trying to get his bookbag back, so in some sense, it was Ki Ahn's fault for the bully being punched in the face before the desk was kicked on top of him. Eun-Young gave him another push as Eun-Joo stood back up, causing Ki Ahn to take a few more steps back as to not get caught up in the crossfire. Ki Ahn hadn't dared to look at the fight when Eun-Joo stood back up and retaliated, eyes darting down to the floor as he didn't want to see Eun-Young injured. It was one of his worst nightmares.

Thankfully, the teachers arrived and called out to the both of them, causing the fight to end and the cheering students to spread themselves throughout the classroom once more. Mrs. Park and Mr. Lee, the homeroom teacher for this class, approached the two injured students and Ki Ahn stepped back to give them room to look at them both. He peeked from behind Mrs. Park, seeing that Eun-Young had a nose bleed and there seemed to be a little bit blood coming from his head too. Oh no, he was bleeding! His eyes darted to Mrs. Park that was busy giving the two boys a lecture, before looking back at Eun-Young that was apologizing to him. No, no no no no no! This was wrong! It was Ki Ahn's fault! He left his bookbag in the library! "U- Um!" It was unusual for him to speak up, but Ki Ahn barely managed to raise his voice before looking at the surprised look on Mrs. Park's face. "I- I-- Um--!" He fumbled with his words, trying to speak to defend Eun-Young, but it wasn't easy. "I-- I asked him to get the bookbag for me! H- He-- um-- He didn't mean to hit Eun-Joo! I- It-- Um-- I ended up b-bumping into Eun-Young! A- And then Eun-Young knocked E- Eun-Joo over--! S- So it escalated! I- I didn't speak up about it! I- I'm sorry!" Ki Ahn apologized as he usually didn't speak that many words in one go, before bowing formally to both the teachers.

Mrs. Park and Mr. Lee looked over at both of the two injured boys, none of them were saying anything before Mrs. Park let out a sigh. "Okay, so if I understand correctly. Ki Ahn, you lost your bag, and Eun-Joo picked it up. When you came to pick it up, you bumped the two of them together, and they lost their temper, so they began to fight. Is that it?" Mrs. Park asked, and Ki Ahn just nodded his head, though he was still bowing for the two teachers. "You can raise your head now," Mrs. Park sighed and then looked back over to the two troublemakers. "Did you forget it in the library? I recall you not having your bag in my class," Mrs. Park asked, and Ki Ahn nodded again. She let out another sigh.

"Kim Eun-Joo. Did you steal his bag from the library? I'm pretty sure the two of you are not friends," Mr. Lee asked, though the student didn't reply. Mr. Lee sighed and then looked at Mrs. Park before she let out yet another sigh.

"Hyun Ki Ahn, Han Eun-Young. You two are going to be working in the library for the next month after school. You won't get detention or a note sent home, as I understand the fight to be a misunderstanding," Mrs. Park said before looking at Eun-Joo. "Ki Ahn's bag, may we have it back?" She asked before Eun-Joo pointed out where he had hidden the bag and Mrs. Park retrieved it for Ki Ahn who was rooted to his current spot. "Okay, Ki Ahn. You take Eun-Young to the infirmary and patch him up, okay?" She asked before leaving the classroom. "I'll excuse you for the next class, so come after he's been patched up properly," Mrs. Park added before her steps carried her down the hallway and back to her classroom. Ki Ahn didn't wait for Mr. Lee to say anything, knowing they've both gotten cheaply away, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him all the way to the infirmary.

The nurse wasn't there, but that didn't matter, as Ki Ahn knew where she kept the first aid kit. He pulled out a chair for Eun-Young to sit down on, before pulling out a second one for himself and began dabbing at his bleeding nose. "T- Thank you. . ." he murmured, as he realized he hadn't said a thing on their march to the office. "You didn't need to do that though. . . Y- You shouldn't get injured!" Ki Ahn insisted as he carefully cleaned the blood away from Eun-Young's face. It was too much of a shame to have someone so handsome get injured, and Ki Ahn felt very guilty for being the reasoning behind it. He'd have to treat Eun-Young very carefully, he didn't want it to hurt more than it probably did! Though he was secretly super happy that Eun-Young had stepped up on his behalf, it made him feel special, despite how stupid that sounded.

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
“Okay, yeah . . . yeah, okay,” Agreed Yun-Hee as the mopped away the remaining of her tears underneath her chin. Somehow she had managed to cease her crying, was it because she had gotten another warm hug? And was it so bad that she wanted another one? She wouldn't ask for more, keeping his hand in hers would have to do. Which it did, even as she sniffled, it was a comfort. She held on tight, not wanting to let go any time soon if ever. “I don't mind skipping either.” There wasn't a lot that bounded her to school anyway. It was a decent past time and a perfectly legitimate excuse not to stay home. Oh, you learned things for now and the future. Besides, she seriously doubted she’d have the mind to focus on anything else after all that had been said. Nor did she feel shed have the energy to confront anyone else. A break was due, though, she wasn't sure what’d she tell Minhyuk about how she'd been or what she had been up to. It would have to be the truth like he told her, but it wasn't all too nice. Nothing she was excited to talk about, especially when she rather speak more about him.

“Come on, I’ll show you around when we get back,” Yun-Hee led them back through the door they came through. “I’m hungry.” Which was totally true as she had a skimpy breakfast to begin her day. It had usually always been enough until lunch for her, but the day had been full of surprises. Many good and some awful but overall, she was still happy. She kept her head lowered as they walked through the halls not wanting her face, showing hints that she had clearly been crying, to be seen. It would have been embarrassing and she didn't any one of them too see her vulnerable. All the while, her grip on Minhyuk’s hand tightened. She refused to lose him in the halls even if their joined hands grabbed attention. Even if it got back to the girls in their class. As a matter of fact, she hoped it would get back to him so they’d leave Minhyuk be and give her a peace of mind. Was that asking for too much? She didn't care.

Soon enough they were outside, away from the school building and at the wall in the back that was low enough to climb and jump over, which was exactly want Yun-Hee on the rare days she skipped a class. “You go first, “ she gestured to, forgetting that she was still holding his hand. Then it dawned on her she would have to let go. She pressed her skirt against her legs inwardly cursing herself for not wearing tights today instead of stockings or even putting her gym pants on underneath. A huff escaped her mouth before she very reluctantly let go of his hand but her pinky finger still hung on. “And when I come down, look the other way.”

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
Now seated, Eun-Young was glad to be off his feet and left alone with Ki Ahn and away from the prying eyes of their fellow schoolmates. He sunk into his seat as soon as he sat down, unaware of how exhausted he was until he was no longer standing. Eun-Young was mindful to lean forward, hunching over slightly for the shorter male to treat him without having to raise his hands high too much. The smell of rubbing alcohol burned the insides of his nostrils and he winced at the first dab of a touch, but resisting hissing and stopped moving after that. He didn't want want to make Ki Ahn’s job of patching him any harder, so he’d have to stop being a baby and grit his teeth and bear it. Though, it wasn't hard at all because Ki Ahn was being gentle. A smile reached Eun-Young’s face while he watched him, having a perfectly decent excuse to stare at him again. “I know I didn't, but, I wanted to. Eun-Joo is an ass, excuse my language.” He frowned but it was hard to keep frowning when face to face with Ki Ahn. He only wanted to smile, he only could smile. “I was so angry with the way he spoke about you … I lost my temper, I would have had the upper hand in that fight if I'd thought it through more. How embarrassing.” He chuckled softly at his own expense, desperately wanting to facepalm himself if only to the blush in his cheeks. He had been through worse and came out less unscathed than he did in this fight.

Eun-Young released a slow and slightly ragged breath, growing quiet for a moment and simply taking the time of the moment to watch Ki Ahn. His features were soft and handsome. He was certain the boy could have been in a relationship if he wasn’t so shy, hiding all the time and short, though Eun-Young liked that part about him. To be fair, he liked every detail about him. It made him unique, interesting and in one word cute. Maybe that was why he caught himself watching Ki Ahn so much. Constantly wanting to know more about him, the things he liked, the things he didn't, what his hobbies were. Reading. He knew at least one of the hobbies. But he wanted to know Hyun Ki Ahn. He wanted to talk with him more. And he had interacted with him more today than he had any other and he no plans on letting things go back to the way they were after the day passed. “I’m not someone who throws punches every time I get angry,” sighed Eun-Young. “I typically have a too grip. It’s just, ugh, Eun-Joo. Well, no, it was more of the fact that it involved you. If he ever bothers you again, just let me know. I’ll take care of him, without getting injured.” Eun-Young promised, smirking.

“But we got your bookbag back, so, the result came out more or less the same.” The dark haired male seemed rather proud of that fact, grinning happily about it. “I don't have detention and my parents don't know, I have library duty along with that guy, but other than that, it turned out very well. “ Truthfully, he hoped his words would bring a lighter tone to the atmosphere and help alleviate any discomfort after the fight. He’d rather see the blonde smile, Eun-Young didn't get to see the expression on his face very often because it was always behind a book or turned away from him. Each time he felt as if was missing out on something great. “So, tell me, doctor,” his voice suddenly took a serious tone. He frowned. “Am I still going to be handsome when you're done or are my dreams of being a top model over?”

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
Minhyuk let Yun-Hee lead the way back downstairs, their fingers were still intertwined, and Minhyuk could have sworn the grip tightened as they walked down the steps. "Did you not eat breakfast again? What, I need to start cooking breakfast for you, like before?" Minhyuk teased Yun-Hee, though he did not mind the thought of getting to cook for Yun-Hee again. It had been so long that it would be nice. The whispers and glances that stalked them in the hallway didn't matter much to Minhyuk. Holding Yun-Hee's hand was more of a habit to him than anything else, mainly thinking of how long it had been since she last held her hand. It had changed a lot over the years he had been gone, but it was nice to know that he had grown. In fact, he would have been a little bit sad if Yun-Hee's hands were still bigger than his own. Minhyuk had gotten "piano fingers," long and thin fingers, so they had grown a lot since before he had begun playing the piano. That was another thing he wanted to show Yun-Hee, play a song for her, that would be fun.

They got outside without being stopped once from curious classmates or teachers. A chuckle escaped Minhyuk at how easy Yun-Hee found the climbable wall, suspecting her of using it a couple of times to skip class. "I know I suggested the café earlier, but if you're hungry too then why not go to my place? Dad's out at work anyway, and I can cook you something. It's close by so it shouldn't be a problem getting back," Minhyuk invited with a smile before nodding at going first. He moved closer to the wall when Yun-Hee let go of his hand, but stopped as their pinkies hooked around each other. A glance was sent Yun-Hee's way before she told him to look away when she came down. Clueless, Minhyuk blinked a few times before his eyes wandered further down to where Yun-Hee was busy pressing her skirt against her legs, and it hit him like a truck at full speed. "S- Sure, don't worry about it," he blushed a little bit before looking at their hands again, chuckling at how Yun-Hee was very reluctant to let him go. "I'm not going anywhere," he smiled before having to release her hand. "This time, I'm here to stay," Minhyuk added and then jumped up to climb up on the wall and then reached out his hand to help Yun-Hee up.

It felt as if they were going out on an adventure, like when they were kids, just the two of them against the entire world. Undoubtedly, there was a little bit of adrenaline from skipping class on his first day at school, but the thrill of it was doing it all together with Yun-Hee. "Hold on, I got an idea," Minhyuk smiled as they were both standing on top of the wall. The wall was thick and not very high, and while it was unnecessary, Minhyuk couldn't help himself as he squatted down and placed his arm underneath Yun-Hee's legs and the other supporting her back, lifting her off the wall. She was light, a lot lighter than he could remember, but Minhyuk had also exercised and gain a lot of muscle. "Hold down your skirt," he murmured a bit embarrassed before he jumped down from the wall, landing softly on the grass with Yun-Hee in his arms. "There we go, Princess Yun-Hee," he teased before easing her feet back onto the ground. "I always wanted to do that as a kid, you were usually stronger than me, so it's fun to be the strong one now," Minhyuk chuckled and then grabbed Yun-Hee's hand again.

"Let's go then?"

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
If Eun-Young kept talking, Ki Ahn might be the one needing to be patched up. That depended though if spontaneous human combustion could be superglued together. The sweet words that fell from his secret crush's lips were too much for Ki Ahn. It was plenty to make his heart beat so fast against his ribcage, threatening to swell up and explode his entire body. Eun-Young was too perfect, but Ki Ahn already knew, that was why he had fallen in love with him in the first place. His looks, his personality, his voice, his scent. . . There was nothing that Ki Ahn didn't admire about the other. That was why it was a terrible shame he had gotten Eun-Young's face injured, but it pleased him to see that there wouldn't be any scars left. Thankfully, Eun-Joo hadn't worn any rings or something of the like, a few bruises that would heal over a few days was better than scars that would last a lifetime. If Eun-Young's face had gotten scarred, Ki Ahn would never have found a way to forgive himself, he was already struggling with the bruises Eun-Young had gotten, despite them being somewhat small.

"It looked as if you had the upper hand anyway," Ki Ahn said with a little bit of a chuckle. He hadn't dared to watch, but the end of everything made it look as if Eun-Young would have come out on top if Mrs. Park and Mr. Lee hadn't stopped it. Even if he hadn't, Ki Ahn would probably twist it in his mind so that Eun-Young somehow had the upper hand. How could Ki Ahn not make it that way? The taller male had turned into his knight in shining armor, something he had been for a very long time, but not in reality. The promise did make Ki Ahn feel better, but only on the outside. Internally, the sweet words were attacking him endlessly, and he was sure that if anyone took his temperature, the thermostat would explode from hos hot he was. It was a miracle that the chair hadn't caught on fire yet, or Ki Ahn hadn't melted through it. Honestly, if Eun-Young knew what those sweet words made Ki Ahn feel and how they caused Ki Ahn to fall even deeper in love with him, it would have been insane. The inner Ki Ahn was already dead, flooded over by sweet words from his secret crush. He would have loved to drown in the fantasy of Eun-Young only being this nice to him, but reality wouldn't let him. Of course, Eun-Young was probably this nice to everyone, but for a few moments, Ki Ahn wanted to believe he was a special case.

The serious tone of Eun-Young's voice had caught Ki Ahn off-guard, eyes darting up to look at the other before the joke. He couldn't hold his laughter back, wiping the last bit of blood from Eun-Young's face before he picked up a band-aid and placed it on the bridge of his nose. "You should be just fine," Ki Ahn giggled before pressing the band-aid a little bit, mindful of the pain it might cause, before standing up to check Eun-Young's head. "But-- um-- Really, thank you. . . " Ki Ahn stuttered a little bit, blushing, even more, when he was out of Eun-Young's vision as he began combing gently through his long black hair to search for any injuries. "I'm glad you didn't get detention though. I'd feel bad since you got my bookbag back," Ki Ahn smiled before remembering that Eun-Joo and Eun-Young were stuck with library duty. Wait, Ki Ahn was the library assistant after school, did that mean he was going to be in charge of them?! Hold on! That would lead to the two of them spending more time together! Wait another second! After school?! Ki Ahn hadn't realized his hands had stopped moving, before he snapped back to reality, blushing so much that even the tips of his ears turned bright red.

"I-- I. . . Um. . . " Ki Ahn struggled to find the words he wanted to say, taking a deep breath before picking up a clean swab of alcohol and dabbing it against a small injury he found. "I'm the library's assistant. . . I'll be seeing you after class then. . ." Ki Ahn whispered, unable to find his voice, though he hoped that Eun-Young could hear what he said. He doubted he'd be able to repeat it, because if he did, then Ki Ahn might spill more than he wanted to.

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Minhyuk would cook for her? Suddenly their escape plan became more desirable, more exciting, more fun and she didn’t think that it could get any better. Yun-Hee hadn’t eaten a home-cooked meal in forever, the only thing she knew how to cook was rice. Now, not only would she have that but something cooked by Minhyuk himself. She had liked his cooking over anything that had been served at the cafeteria or any restaurant. She had skipped meals, not always because she wanted to, but because she had too. Having a lunchbox prepared specifically for her by him had always been a highlight of all the school days she spent with him. She never imagined that she would get to eat some of his food again, and so soon too. With all the years that passed by them, she could only imagine his cooking skills improved. What couldn't his hands do? They could cook and hold her own hand perfectly while keeping it warm. Those days she was certain that he was perfect even he was shorter and smaller than her, not nearly as handsome. But it was his kindness that first attracted herself to him. “Okay!” Yun-Hee readily agreed, a smile coming about her face. “That’s a promise,” she tightened her pinkie around his for an only a moment, to secure the deal, before allowing him to let go.

Getting over the wall had always been an easy feat for Yun-Hee, but, it had gone a lot faster with Minhyuk. Still, she was a little more than surprised when he scooped her up. Sure, the wall wasn’t high, but in someone’s arms, the height was just a bit more. ”Eh, wait, what are - ah!” She squeaked, but held her skirt down as suggested, the moment he jumped off. When she was on her feet again, she laughed good-naturedly at his explanation. “Really? I should have guessed it, showing off your new found strength. I kind of liked being taller and stronger than you,” it had made easier for her to do things for him, of course, it never equaled anything he’d done for her. But at least, she hadn’t been useless. Needless to say, she still teased him about it because it was too easy. She had never imagined the day the roles would be reversed. “I had an advantage over you. Now, I have to find a new one.” Yun-Hee grinned when he took her hand again.

“Let’s go,” the enthusiastic girl, rocked forward on her toes and allowed him-him to take the lead to wherever his new house was. The walk was familiar, pleasant leaving her feeling warm inside and out. There were so many simple things that Yun-Hee had missed, but she hadn’t realized how much until they were happening again. Walking back from school hand in hand, though the circumstances were different as they were actually cutting class, the best part was that they weren’t separating ways. “What will you make? I’m not picky, I’ll eat anything! Well, not anything, just anything you cook. And I can help too, though, I can’t promise I’ll be any good at it.” She pursed her lips, feeling slightly ashamed of it, but her eyes lit up a moment after. “I can cook the rice though, and before you say anything I have perfected it.” The last time she ever tried to return the favor of cooking a meal, the rice was both mushy and crunchy simultaneously. That kind of thing was hard to forget, even more so when the other kids around teased her about it.

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
He laughed! Hyun Ki Ahn had laughed and because of some stupid joke that Eun-Young made. The blonde boy couldn’t have seen it because he stood up and moved behind him, but Eun-Young grinned brilliantly. He felt as if he accomplished something magnificent. And he had, the reward of his laughter was a sweet one, even more so considering he had never heard it before. It was a laugh that Eun-Young would easily say fit him, adorable and small. He was so busy wallowing in his victory that he barely heard what Ki Ahn had said afterward, “it wasn’t any problem at all.” Eun-Young quietly responded to his gratitude. Naturally, that was a falsehood of some points because he had literally started a fight. Though to be fair, the fight wasn’t over his bag, it was over the nasty and crude things that Eun-Joo had said about Ki Ahn. To be honest, in his angry state, he had completely forgotten about his bookbag. Getting the bookbag back has ended up being one of the many results of the throwdown. Well, it was the only good result of the fight, besides getting to punch the second-year bully Song Eun-Joo in the face. Or so Eun-Young had thought until Ki Ahn revealed himself to be the library’s assistant. Did that mean they would be working together?

Eun-Young swiveled around in his revolving chair to face Ki Ahn. “You’re the library’s assistant?” He repeated, just to be sure. His voice had gone terribly quiet when he said it, Eun-Young only wanted to be sure.“Really?” He mused, taking a hold of Ki Ahn’s hand to prevent from working on his head just for a moment. The stinging of the rubbing alcohol would distract him. Looking up at the blonde male from his spot in his seat, somehow, the red face that Ki Ahn wore confirmed the answer for him. It was so like Ki Ahn from what he knew about him so far, the place was quiet and the job didn’t require too much interaction with others. Eun-Young had been afraid he’d be bored or worse, irritated having to work with Eun-Joo. Now that he knew who else he’d be working with, that changed everything. Being on library duty was the best opportunity yet to speak and be around Ki Ahn with. His face broke out into the same brilliant smile, this time with a hint of mischief. “Well, then, I won’t be bored,” Eun-Young rose from his seat and looked down at Ki Ahn.

His red face really left an impression on him. Honestly, the rosy color that was Hyun Ki Ahn’s face was starting to become familiar to him. That was the one thing he did get to see about Ki Ahn every time. Not that there was anything wrong with it, if he was, to be honest, it practically complimented the boy. He kind of looked like … like, “you kind of look like a tomato,” he thought out loud and quickly added as a compliment, “A cute tomato!” Tomatoes were cute, weren’t they? At least, Eun-Young knew that this one was. And they were sweet too. It was just a fact. “Tomatossi.” He tapped his cheek with his free hand lightly as if to prove his point with a gesture.

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
"Hey, I exercised you know!" Minhyuk said as he pretended to flex his muscles as if he was showing off to Yun-Hee. "I was determined to become taller and stronger than you as a kid, plus, you're pretty light now. I remember that I struggled to get you on my back once and you wouldn't let me live it down," Minhyuk chuckled before shaking his head. "What are you on about? You still have an advantage on me," he smiled as he turned to face Yun-Hee. "You're still the cutest one," Minhyuk commented before leading Yun-Hee towards his house. Unfortunately, it wasn't the same house nor the same way as where he had used to live since it was torn down for a parking lot, but thankfully, it was in the same neighborhood, only a few more blocks away. If he remembered correctly, and Yun-Hee hadn't moved at all, it would make them live closer to each other. They had never lived far away from one another, but now it was even closer.

Thankfully, the walk back was also nice. A lot of the town hadn't changed. Minhyuk hadn't had the chance to walk around and check yet, but despite his house being gone, the rest seemed to be the same. "I thought of making some kimchi fried rice, you still like that, right?" Minhyuk smiled as he knew he had all the ingredients for that. Perhaps, he could make something for their lunch at the same time. A laugh escaped Minhyuk when Yun-Hee proudly announced her skills in cooking the rice. If he recalled correctly, then Yun-Hee was a nightmare in the kitchen unless she was cleaning. "I'll leave you in charge of the rice then," he chuckled before he stopped outside his house.

"Here we are," Minhyuk said as he used his other hand to unlock the door and then lead Yun-Hee inside. "It's almost like the old house, right?" He asked as he took off his shoes and stepped into the empty home. The living room was spacious with a red carpet underneath the dark coffee table and couches with a TV in front of it. The kitchen was just behind the living room, open, with counters facing the TV. Right by the entrance, there was a stair leading upstairs, where Minhyuk's bedroom was, and a small door which was the bathroom. The most notable thing about the home was the pictures. Walls were littered with pictures of his mother, most of them were of her or had her in them. There were pictures when Minhyuk was young when his parents were young, and later in life when she was in the hospital. She was in every single photo, there were a few of Minhyuk alone, but none of his father alone. "We can probably watch a movie or play some video games while we eat. I'm pretty I'm still better than you in those," he teased as he put his backpack down by the couch before going into the kitchen to start cooking.

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Ki Ahn almost jumped away when Eun-Young suddenly turned his chair around and then parroted what he had barely announced. He was just about to take a step back when Eun-Young reached out for his hands, taking his hands in his own, and trapping the two of them near one another. Unable to meet the gleaming look in Eun-Young's beautiful dark eyes, Ki Ahn ended up looking down at the floor. He opened his mouth in an attempt to confirm that the beautiful male had heard him correctly but failed, so instead, he just gave a few subtle nods. Now that Eun-Young was sitting down, looking down didn't do much for Ki Ahn to hide his reddened cheeks from their hands touching one another. Could Eun-Young feel it? His pulse beating so fast and hard underneath his skin, heart threatening to leap out of his chest and cling to Eun-Young for dear life. Honestly, the fact that Eun-Young was so happy with Ki Ahn revealing himself to be the library's assistant was close to the reaction Ki Ahn wanted to display when he first made the realization too.

"I hope not. . ." Ki Ahn murmured as he tried to shift his gaze away from Eun-Young's, but it was always dragged back to those beautiful dark orbs. He snapped back to reality when Eun-Young called him a tomato. Confused, Ki Ahn looked at his face, finally meeting his eyes, as the taller struggles to find some sort of explanation for his weird outburst of thoughts. The touch to his cheek made it burn as if to prove Eun-Young's comparison to him and a tomato, Ki Ahn's cheeks flared into an even more in-depth red than before, something Ki Ahn didn't know was possible. He held back his laughter as long as he could before he finally burst into another small giggle fit. His laughter portrayed a lot of the way he talked. It wasn't loud and could quickly be drowned in a place with a lot of sounds, it was soft laughter which was a little bit higher pitched than his usual voice. Ki Ahn didn't laugh a lot, in fact, he didn't know if a lot of people had heard him laugh besides his parents. The shy Ki Ahn was a stuttering mess that struggled to make up a sentence, bordering social anxiety sometimes. It was amazing what feelings for someone else could bring out, mainly since it was Eun-Young.

It was a weird thought, but Ki Ahn couldn't keep himself from thinking how good it felt to laugh again. "What kind of nickname is that?" Ki Ahn asked with mirth brimming over in his voice. If he didn't know it would look weird, Ki Ahn would have pinched himself to check if he was awake. This felt like a dream. He was talking with Eun-Young, spending time with him, laughing together. . . It was everything Ki Ahn had fantasized about and a little bit more. It was so real, better than his imagination. Perhaps that's why Ki Ahn's heart stung a little bit thinking it was only temporary. Eun-Young had so many great friends, and he doubted that the taller would talk to him if he knew the feelings he harbored for him. It was wrong, wasn't it? Eun-Young could get any girl he wanted, which was what he deserved. Oh no, if he kept thinking about it, he'll start crying for sure. The real world was harsh, and he didn't want to think about it. He should enjoy the moments they had, even if Ki Ahn were happy to observe Eun-Young and take in his beauty from afar. Now that he knew how amazing it was to be this close, something he never dared before, there was no doubt in Ki Ahn's heart that he would both miss it and that it would hurt when it was gone.

"Tomatossi, I like it," Ki Ahn giggled, taking a glance at the man that had stolen his heart. "But. . . I won't let anyone, but you call me that," he added in a whisper again, too shy to claim something so selfish out loud. If he had a unique nickname, then. . . He could think of himself as someone special to Eun-Young, right? Because he could always think of himself as "Eun-Young's Tomatossi" in a way that no one else could. It was selfish and wishful thinking, but Ki Ahn just wanted something special with his longtime secret crush, while reminding himself it was only temporary.

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
“C - cute?” Yun-Hee stumbled in her search for the right response to such a compliment, She wasn't cute … At least she wasn't now. Or that was what she believed. It wasn't as if she had been called pretty or attractive or endearing on the regular basis or even on the rare basis, unless it was by some sleazy jerks who usually ended up with a salty and burning insult or a fist to their face in the worst case scenarios. She couldn't even remember the last anyone called her cute, not even her mother, not even when she was outrageously intoxicated. Yun-Hee wasn't cute, she knew that, everyone should have. So, it shouldn't have affected her, prevent her laughing at his terrible flexing of the arms or anything else. Somehow, it did though. “I'm not cute.” She muttered, by some miracle formulating a full sentence from her messy head in spite of the heat rushing to her face and the increased activity of fluttering in her stomach. Yun-Hee should not have been, but she was flattered. “I bet you say that to everyone.” She added in a much quieter tone, more to herself than anyone.

Of course as soon as she said, it dawned her that it could be wholly true. Minhyuk was so kind and sweet, the probability of treating others in the manner he did her was high. The knowledge of that was both disappointing and saddening. She was not to read in to anything he said too much or else she would coke out the other end as the more unfortunate one. Last time she had assumed something more and it turned out messy as he was more fond of someone else entirely. But this time, Yun-Hee would absolutely not allow herself to fall for his kind nature and stay by his side as a good friend. Something she should have been years ago instead of a jealous, sour and heartbroken bratt. She didn't want to lose him again. And besides, he was blind as he was one hundred percent more cute than she was. Did he not notice how fast the females of their class flocked to his desk? It still agitated Yun-Hee to think about it. None of them were good enough, especially that Min-Sun.

Yun-Hee was quickly drawn out of her mind, thankfully too, as he free hand had tightly balled into a fist, when they arrived to Minhyuk’s house. She instantly recognized the neighborhood, his house wasn't far at all from her own! They were practically neighbors. It excited Yun-Hee so much, the short haired girl forgot about Min-Sun and her negative feelings toward her. “It's wonderful,” Yun-Hee remarked, glancing around and halted by the many pictures of his mother. The bliss she felt faded away momentarily. It was too surreal to think the woman in the pictures was really gone. Yun-Hee had always been fond of Minhyuk’s mother, there was no doubt in her mind that he had gotten half his personality from her. More than once she had wished his mother was her own. While she loved - liked - Minhyuk very much, there had been moments she was jealous of him too. After all, he had a full family, including both a mother and father who loved him. They looked happy.

She offered a smile at the picture, as if greeting her after so long, before following Minhyuk’s suit and dropping her bag next to his. “Oh really?” Yun-Hee snorted, coming into the kitchen by sliding on its wooden floor and stopping next to him. “You were never better than me at video games, if you wanted me to destroy you, you could have just kindly asked.” The arcade was practically Yun-Hee’s home away from home. “Just say the word and I'll make it happen.” Snapping her fingers, Yun-Hee softly giggled. She loosened her tie around her neck and removed her blazer, setting down on the back of chair belonging to the dining room. “Now where’s the rice. I am fairly sure you’ll be impressed with my rice making skills.” When she wasn't making cup noodles, it was rice as she couldn't make anything else. Bit it tasted good with whatever premade side dishes she was able to buy from the store.

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
Once again, Eun-Young had succeeded in getting the blonde boy to laugh. While it was completely unintentional this time and frankly a little embarrassing, Eun-Young was still felt very happy and proud to the smile on his face and the joyous sound of laughter that came from his mouth. It was contagious honestly, not a moment a moment after, he found himself chuckling softly as well. There was a hint of red flushing his cheeks, but he was able to look down to avoid it being seen. Only when he flat sure it had left some did he look up again at Ki Ahn, still holding his hands nor did he let go just yet. “For the record, I happen to think it is a wonderful nickname.” He firmly believed the red fruits known as tomatoes were cute and Ki Ahn was definitely a tomato. It only further proved his point. And it wasn't as if he could out right call him cute every time he saw him. A nickname involving the word cute would be too much, wouldn't it? He didn't want to scare away the blonde after finally getting him to have a real and full conversation with him. Talking with him, he was enjoying himself more than when he was surrounded by his friends and other classmates whose names he honestly forgot at times. Ki Ahn, somehow, felt more genuine than any of them and he easily drew Eun-Young in.

He was a cute tomato.

His acceptance of the name caused Eun-Young to raise both his brows. It was a little surprising but elating nonetheless. In some strange way, for Eun-Young, it made him feel as if he'd gotten closer to Ki Ahn. He now had a special name to call him, one that only he would be allowed to call him. A name in which only they really knew the origin and meaning behind. “I wouldn't have it any other way, my dear Tomatossi.” His thumb brushed against the smooth skin of the hand it held. Figuring it may have been more strange and potentially uncomfortable for Ki Ahn, he reluctantly released his hand. He had also resisted the urge to pinch or poke his cheeks knowing it would perhaps go red. “If anyone dares to try it, then I will take care of them.” he promised. Anyone else calling Ki Ahn Tomatossi was nearly equivalent to taking him away from Eun-Young in his book. And that was something he would not allow, along with the insulting of him. The more he got to know Ki Ahn the more protective he became of him. “And by take care of them, I obviously mean bribe them with ice cream or something.”

Eun-Young rose from his seat, though, the act made him slightly dizzy. “Do you think we could skip the entire next class?” He asked, lowering his voice to whisper as if afraid to be caught despite knowing no one else was with them. “We could just nap here for a little while.” He gestured to the nicely cushioned cots against the wall. With the fight he had had, and the injuries he sustained, though they weren't very bad, Eun-Young was certain he would be able to get away with it without further punishment. He didn't want to cause Ki Ahn any more trouble than he already had, but he was also didn't want him to leave. “I would feel better, if you stayed …” he added honestly, brushing hair away from his face while his smile lessened slightly, hoping that he would indeed stay with him a little longer. Of course, he'd see him at the library after school, but he wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet.

“Maybe, just for a little while,” Subconsciously, he took his hand again, holding on to his fingers gently. “Then we can go back and endure the rest of the day until school's out. This way, I'll be more a more efficient worker on the job, Tomatossi.” Slowly, he walked back toward the cot, daring not to let go of the other male's hand.

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
"I do call girls cute," Minhyuk said as he was washing his hands. "But I only call you the cutest, because it only applies to my Yunnie," Minhyuk added with a smile as he dried his hands before he began dealing with the ingredients. It would be a lie if he said that he didn't call others cute, but there was only one who could be the cutest, and of course, that was Yun-Hee. It was as obvious as day, at least to him. "What?" Minhyuk laughed before he stepped over to Yun-Hee and placed the apron around her neck before tying it behind her. "Wouldn't want you to come back with a dirty school uniform," he smiled and then took an apron on for himself. "And I was totally better than you at video games! Remember Mario Kart? I beat you!" Of course, Minhyuk had decided to not remember everything else, because Yun-Hee had been way better than him at video games when they were younger. It was a natural talent his best friend had, something which was a little bit annoying. "Here you go," Minhyuk said as he gave Yun-Hee the rice.

"Just look around in the cupboards if you need anything else," Minhyuk smiled and then grabbed a few ingredients that he would need for their lunch. It was nice to cook with Yun-Hee, it wasn't something he thought he would do with her and definitely not this soon. Playing video games, playful banter, cooking, it was all too soon and all so quick, but it was so beautiful. Hopefully, Minhyuk wasn't the only one who had missed doing these sorts of things together. He began washing some of the vegetables and brought out a cutting board to get everything ready. His eyes glanced over to Yun-Hee, watching her cooking the rice and he couldn't help, but to smile. He had been terrified to meet her again, thinking things would be different and that she would still be mad at him. She had good reasons to be angry, they had no contact for six years, and he moved away. The last thing he had expected was for Yun-Hee to cry, and even an apology came from her. The one who needed to apologize was him, but he was happy there was no bad blood between them.

Yun-Hee had changed though. She had grown taller, but Minhyuk's growth spurt surpassed hers. She looked a bit thinner but still muscular. The long hair had suited her, but Minhyuk found himself enjoying how her hair had grown, and it was funny since Minhyuk's hair had done the opposite. It didn't take long for Minhyuk to find himself staring at Yun-Hee, taking in her features and how she had changed. His mother always said that Yun-Hee was too much of a brute to grow into a beautiful lady, but he found himself disagreeing with that assessment. He was sure she would think the same, though Yun-Hee hadn't dropped her less-than-ladylike attitude. In his current absent-minded state, Minhyuk wasn't paying enough attention to be handling a knife. "Ouch--!" He called out as he dropped the knife on the counter and shook his hand, looking at his finger that he had cut. It wasn't deep, but it was definitely bleeding. "Guess I should be paying attention," Minhyuk said a bit embarrassed. He invited Yun-Hee over for some homemade food, and he cut himself. Great. "It's probably not a good idea to be staring at you while cooking. . . I just found myself a bit mesmerized," he chuckled before pushing the ingredients a bit away from himself so the blood wouldn't get in their food.

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Oh dear God almighty. Did Eun-Young just call Ki Ahn " his dear Tomatossi"? Was he attempting to murder the young student? Seriously, someone needed to hook Ki Ahn to a heart-monitoring machine and see how much Eun-Young's words could affect the rhythm of it. If it tried to beat any faster, his ribcage might shatter, or his heart would explode. Their hands were still intertwined, and the moment he felt Eun-Young's thumb brush over his skin, his heart skipped a couple of beats. Oh no, if this continued then Ki Ahn might get swallowed down by this fantasy and deny reality. He'd turn fifty and look back on these days, dreaming about it every single day. Eun-Young was too kind, too handsome, too. . . Eun-Young. There were no better ways of describing him. A few times Ki Ahn was curious what would happen if he could read minds too because he usually thought of the other male student. Was it weird? Maybe so, but Eun-Young was at fault for making Ki Ahn fall so hard for him. This entire day proved Ki Ahn's point, and he wanted to keep it like this, if he could, he would have raised his voice and asked for them to exchange phone numbers and meet up more often, but that courage was something Ki Ahn lacked.

"Bribe them with ice cream?" Ki Ahn asked before he chuckled again. Eun-Young's humor, it was so refreshing and so innocent. Mainly since he had just fought with someone, Ki Ahn loved it. "I'll wish you luck then," he added with another chuckle before Eun-Young suddenly rose from his seat. It was weird, having the opportunity to look down on Eun-Young for so long, his gaze ended up lifting itself together with the other male. "H- Huh?" Ki Ahn asked when Eun-Young suggested the two of them skip the next class. Never in Hyun Ki Ahn's mundane school life, had the model student ever thought of skipping a class, not even physical education. However, it wasn't as if it was just anyone asking. It was Eun-Young. As if to sweeten the deal, the other asked if they could nap together. . . T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R. How was Ki Ahn meant to say no?! Eun-Young could ask Ki Ahn to jump off a cliff, and he would already be falling, but this was beyond anything that Ki Ahn could say no to. In fact, it wasn't as if he was skipping anyway! Mrs. Park told them that they could use the time they needed, Ki Ahn could just say it took longer than expected or that Eun-Young didn't feel well and he stayed together to watch over him.

Oh, who was he kidding? Eun-Young had already convinced him the second he had offered a nap together. Ki Ahn's entire body was burning, and if he didn't know any better, then he would probably have melted through the floor. It was a miracle how Eun-Young's hand wasn't burning from their contact because Ki Ahn was definitely rising beyond the temperature of the sun at this point. The second Eun-Young had taken his hand back in his and told him he would feel better if Ki Ahn stayed, he had been rooted to the floor. Even if he wanted to move, he couldn't find any will nor strength to do it. "I- I'll-- I'll stay. Mr- Mrs. Park said to stay a- anyway. . . Until you got better," Ki Ahn stuttered out with much difficulty as he tried his best to keep eye contact, but his eyes had ended up shifted away from Eun-Young's, too shy to stay. Ki Ahn's hand clenched a bit around Eun-Young's, too scared to let go as if the other would disappear if he did. Of course, Ki Ahn wanted to stay, every second he could spend alone with Eun-Young was worth it. "Um. . . E- Eun-Young?" Ki Ahn spoke up as he dared to find eye contact. This time Ki Ahn's eyes were staying as he took a deep breath and mustered what courage he could to ask a question he had only dreamt of asking.

"C- Can I-- Can I call you Youngie?" If anyone saw Ki Ahn's face, then they probably thought he was about to explode. The deep red was only more in-depth, and it was a miracle he hadn't boiled alive from the inside. A scientist would love to take his temperature right now and theorize how Ki Ahn was even alive, or how he reached such high temperatures without fainting.

• Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
Did Minhyuk not understand the power of his words? He clearly must have been oblivious to fect it had on people, the effect it had on her. Or maybe he was completely aware ad simply enjoyed tormenting her.The compliments, the maybe flirts but more teasing, it all went round in her head while she tried not to read into it. Not to let it get to her, but it did, as it always did back then. A skip of the heartbeat and the always familiar warmth spreading from her face. She couldn't even think of a response, anything she would have said would come out a sputtering mess. The biggest thought slipped from her mouth when he tied the apron around her. Yun-Hee had leaned back, feeling too nervous to be so close with him despite having held his hand and hugged more than once earlier. “Whatever, you're still the cutest,” she grumbled, but it was a sincere statement, she had meant it even if it was a retort. And anyone who disagreed with her was silly. Therefore, Minhyuk was silly. As children she could have written an ever going list on what made him adorable and endearing. Now that they were older .. Nothing changed that. If anything, she had a bit more to add to that list.

She was more than happy to continue their moment of wit and repartee rather than listen to anything more sweet Minhyuk would say. Yun-Hee was almost certain her heart wouldn't be able take anymore of it, she wasn't sure what she’d do. Probably burst or run away or something along those lines. That was one among many reasons why the banter was very welcomed. “You won that time only because I let you, I didn't want you to cry, Baby Mario.” Yun-Hee rolled her eyes but her lips curved into a smile. It was a tease but with truth to it. Yun-Hee hadnt mind losing for Minhyuk if it meant putting a smile on his face. Anyone could say what they would about how Minhyuk changed, became better looking even, but his smile was still the same. It was gummy and quite possibly the most beautiful thing ever. She had never thought she'd see it again nor the person, but there they were, in the kitchen of his house putting together a meal and teasing the other. It was so simple and so perfect. She had missed it. She loved it. All of it made it nearly impossible to focus.

But, Yun-Hee was determined not to screw up the rice after she had even told Minhyuk she had gotten good at it. She was determined to prove it and most importantly give him the best. And, even if he was doing most of the work, she did want to watch him eat it and … Be complimented on it. No, it was not that same as the type of sweet compliment from before. It was absolutely different. With her mind set and determination in place, she shuffled through the drawers and cabinets until finding the exact utensils and equipment she'd need. Yun-Hee was quite proud of herself for working so efficiently without bothering the chef. Yet, her solid focus began to waver when she felt eyes burning through her. Trying to not turn around and face Minhyuk was hard, but she had managed until he cried out in pain just as she set the rice on. She turned faster than a speeding bullet, very much alarmed and concerned for his well being. What had happened?

Brown eyes slowly focused in on his bloody finger before she gasped. “Minnie!” She rushed to his side, taking his hand in both her own, examining the bleeding cut. Yun-Hee had enough experience in getting similar injuries, she had a some scars to show for it. Thankfully, Minhyuk’s cut didn't look too bad nor would leave a scar. It would be horrible for him to have one, especially if it came from cooking for her. She almost completely missed what he had said, but it was not something she could ignore after hearing. “Uh what?” The short haired girl sputtered, once again the blush striked again. Hiding away her face was impossible this time, so she attempted frown hoping it'd appear more as irritation. But her face muscles wouldn't obey anything and instead made her lips twitch. “You shouldn't be - you should - you should watch your food not me! Now whose going to cook ...” Yun-Hee mumbled, though she could have cared less about that, and pulled him to the sink to run cool water over his fingers, rinsing the blood from his hands. It may have not been a big deal yet she was surely treating it as one.

Pulling his hand from underneath the water, she gently blew on the cut, hoping to both dry and alleviate the pain from it somehow. “Where is your first aid kit? I'll bandage it.” She didn't wait for an answer before forcing him to sit on the living room couch and going to acquire said kit.

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
Knowing Ki Ahn would stay did make Eun-Young feel better just as he said it would have. Whether he was doing because their homeroom teacher told him to, because Eun-Young wanted to or because he wanted to didn't matter to the taller male. Though, he had to admit, he'd feel a lot happier, possibly more than he did now if it was because of the second reason or even better the last. It wasn't as if he particularly minded being alone, most times Eun-Young couldn't sleep well with other people either in all honesty. It may had to do with whether he trusted them or liked them. But he both liked and trusted Ki Ahn. He didn't have to know the boy long to like him or trust him. Fighting Eun-Joo for him should have spoke volumes on how much he liked him too. Ki Ahn, Tomatossi, was impossible not to like. And so Eun-Young wasn't quite ready to separate from him or walk back into a room full of other people besides the two of them. He wanted to hang around him if even for a little longer, if even in their sleep. His presence would be a comfort.

“Hmm?” Eun-Young answered when he was called by his name. His attention solely focused on the tomato faced boy. A soft smile slowly crept onto Eun-Young’s face as he swung their hands between them gently, awaiting for what he had to say. Or in this case ask. He waited patiently for the boy to ask his stuttering mess of a question. Eun-Young had understood every word of the inquiry and it made his smile widen. The answer was of course yes! Was it silly that it made him too happy, giddy even, that he had all but been asked to be called a nickname, to get familiar with. It had taken Ki Ahn a lot of courage to ask, Eun-Young wasn't blind. And for that he reached his free hand out and patted the shorter male’s head and brush his hand against his cheek. “Only if give me your number,” because answering her was just too simple and what better opportunity to asking for his number. He wouldn't be able to avoid Eun-Young after all that happened today, but Eun-Young wasn't silly enough to think the other students and his friends would get in his way of communicating with him outside of the library. Cellphones seemed like the next best step. “I'll be Tomatossi’s Youngie if I Tomatossi gives me his number.” He reilertated teasingly. Hell, who was he kidding, he would allow Ki Ahn to call him ‘Youngie’ either way. He wanted him to.

Swallowing back a small yawn, Eun-Young fell back onto the softly cushioned bed, pulling Ki Ahn down with him. He flopped his head back onto the pillow and turned on his side so that he was facing the other boy whose hand he still had yet to let go of. “You can call me Youngie, I want you to.” He caved, not in the slightest feeling bad about doing so. If anything, he felt as if it was a victory. He has his Tomatossi right beside him. The kind and adorable Tomatossi. What more could he ask for in that moment. “But if you want to give your number, id like that too. I'll give you mine.” Eun-Young shifted so he was rolled onto his back and pressed the side of his head against the top of Ki Ahn’s while he fished out his mobile device. Certainly he was determined to get Ki Ann’s but if he couldn't have that now, might as well give out his own. “Don't tell anyone else my number, only a few people know it.” Those few people consisted of his family members and closest friends. And he wanted to keep it that way as to not be bombarded with messages from their class and many others whom he was not fond of. “So you are very special, Tomatossi.” Eun-Young teased, chuckling softly. Hyun Ki Ahn was very special though.

“Feel free text and call me anytime,” Eun-Young laid his phone against his chest and sighed lightly. “I wouldn't be doing anything important unless I'm with you. In the library.” He added the last sentence as an afterthought. His words still would have applied even without it though. “But then you wouldn't need to call or text me then,huh?” Ruffling his own dark hair, another soft and tired laugh escaped his mouth.

• Love
Kwon Min-Hyuk
I am sorry,
forgive me,
please.
"
I

w
i
l
l

h
o
l
d

y
o
u

a
n
d

n
o
t

l
e
t

g
o
"
"I'm sorry! I blame you for getting even more beautiful than you were!" Minhyuk chuckled his apology before Yun-Hee dragged him over to the sink and began running some cold water over the cut. "It's fine! I can still cook, it's not too deep," Minhyuk insisted as he couldn't help, but find it funny how much Yun-Hee was stressing from such a small cut. She was like this before too, Minhyuk would fall and bruise his knee, but Yun-Hee treated it as if he had broken it. Though in her defense, Minhyuk was a crybaby when he was younger and would usually whine and get scared when he saw blood, thankfully, he had grown out of that habit. It still hurt and the water caused the sting to become a bit worse before Yun-Hee blew on it as if he was a little kid. Nostalgia rushed through him once more, making Minhyuk's smile a bit wider before Yun-Hee led him over to the couch.

"It's underneath the sink in the kitchen," Minhyuk replied before Yun-Hee gives him the stern command of sitting down. He chuckled, but does as told, knowing she'd shackle him down if she could, without objecting and holds his hand with the small cut out, so it was ready to be bandaged. "I don't think it needs to be bandaged though, and I can still cook it's not that deep," Minhyuk said as he took another peek at the cut that had a couple of red beads that were steadily growing. It was strange, he had never thought of cursing the fact he had sharpened his knife yesterday, but today seemed to be the day. Oh well, at least it wasn't severe enough to halt the two of them cooking together.

Minhyuk waited for her to return and held his hand out for Yun-Hee, chuckling as he thought that pulling out the first-aid kit was a bit too much, but Yun-Hee's concerns were too cute to object against. "Oh. . . I think I can see the light~" Minhyuk teased as he put the back of his free hand on his forehead and dramatically slumped into the back of the couch. "How does it look nurse Seo? Do you think I'm going to live?" He continued with a playful grin placed on his lips. "At least. . . my last moments were spent looking at the most beautiful woman in the universe," he added with an overly dramatic tone, though despite his teasing around, he was obediently allowing Yun-Hee to bandage his finger up.

Hyun Ki Ahn
It hurts,
I'm scared,
I love you.
"
I

l
o
v
e

y
o
u

s
o

m
u
c
h

i
t

h
u
r
t
s
"
Did Ki Ahn die today? Had he somehow been hit by a car or had his soul sucked out of him and ended up in Heaven? The entire day seemed so. . . Unplausible. Never in his life had Ki Ahn ever dared to dream of being this close to Eun-Young, to talk to him casually or make up nicknames for him. It hadn't even phased the shy student that Eun-Young would help him get his bookbag back and even get into a fight because of it, not to mention he didn't walk away scot-free. As if that wasn't miraculous enough on its own, the punishment that Eun-Young got for picking a fight wasn't detention, but instead, he had been tasked with library duty. Ki Ahn had been working in the library alone after school because the task never seemed tempting to anyone else. It didn't give extra credit and spending time at school when classes were over was never appealing to anyone other than Ki Ahn, so how in the world had it ended up with the two of them spending time together after school too?

As if Eun-Young was trying to top that, the handsome male gave him permission to call Eun-Young casually, in exchange for his phone number. Ki Ahn hadn't realized his shoulders were raised before Eun-Young's warm hand brushed through hair before it touched his cheek, it was a light touch, but it set Ki Ahn's skin on fire. It felt so hot where their skin had made contact as if flames would appear at any second. He didn't mean to go quiet, in fact, there were a lot of answers that went through Ki Ahn's mind that he wanted to give Eun-Young. All of them were "yes" in one form or another. Ki Ahn was just having troubles speaking, finding his voice and trying to not look too happy over something as silly as a cell phone number. Of course, it wasn't just a cell phone number it was Eun-Young's cell phone number. Something that Ki Ahn had fantasized about, the two of them sending text messages or talking on the phone to plan an outing or just to talk. Of course, he'd be stunned when fantasy met reality.

Ki Ahn broke out of his dreamlike state when Eun-Young pulled him down and onto the bed, a soft yelp of surprise escaped the boy before the two of them landed on the mattress with both of them facing each other. His heart was pounding so loud, and their hands were still intertwined. It was almost as if they were lovers. Oh god, if he kept going in this direction, then he would lose himself. Reality wouldn't exist anymore; instead, the entire world would get replaced by Eun-Young. That was if it hadn't happened already. If Ki Ahn could stop time, he would have. This moment was too precious for him. They were holding hands and laying down together, they were so close. He was able to take in Eun-Young's face even more intimate than he had earlier, feel how his smaller hand fitted so well inside of Eun-Young's. God, what he wouldn't do to stop time.

"Huh?" Ki Ahn asked, a noise actually making it out of the frozen boy. Didn't Eun-Young say he was allowed if he gave up his phone number? Ki Ahn really liked that deal! In fact, it gave him an excuse to exchange numbers with Eun-Young, something he had never managed to think of on his own. Even if he had found a reasonable explanation, he would probably never use it. Everything happened so fast, Eun-Young shifted to his back and rested his head on top of Ki Ahn's. His body might feel like it was burning, but the smaller male was frozen still, as Eun-Young pulled up his phone and showed his number. Ki Ahn's eyes fastened themselves on the screen and began memorizing the numbers quickly, something he was very good at, though it became so much more critical now that it was Eun-Young's personal number.

Obviously, Eun-Young didn't know how much his words affected Ki Ahn. The sentence of "You're very special," followed by his new unique nickname was killer. If Eun-Young kept tearing down all the barriers that Ki Ahn had put around himself this fast, then how in the world was Ki Ahn supposed to keep his feelings a secret?

Please, merciful God, stop Eun-Young from tearing down any more of my walls.

"M-My number!" Ki Ahn finally spoke as he clumsily pulled out his phone, almost dropping it on the floor, before he shared his number with Eun-Young. In fact, Eun-Young was Ki Ahn's very first friend that he shared phone numbers with. Ki Ahn waited for Eun-Young to write it in before putting his phone away again. The chance to call and text Eun-Young whenever he wanted to, the mere thought was making Ki Ahn happy, and a smile crept its way to his lips as he dared to just inch closer to Eun-Young. "Y- You're t- the first. . ." He tried his best not to stutter, but it was too hard with how close they were. ". . . the first I share fri-friend who I shared my- my number with. . ." Ki Ahn muttered before the yawn spread over to his lips. "A-And me too. . ." he added.

"Youngie. . . is very special to me too..." Unsure what came over him, Ki Ahn lets out a second yawn and even closes his eyes for a few seconds before opening them back up, fighting back exhaustion. In between the stress of sitting next to Eun-Young, trying his best not to die of a panic attack when he fought Eun-Joo and now fighting a heart attack, it seemed as if the smaller male had spent all of his energy. As soon as he laid down, the exhaustion caught up to him, allowing words that would usually be kept far away from his mouth to slip out without his brain catching it and excusing it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Seo Yun-Hee
I'm not angry,
I don't hate you,
I just missed you.

"
i

j
u
s
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

b
e

y
o
u
r
s
"
She was distracting! It was Minhyuk and how he always found some way to compliment her in everything he said. At this point he could not be oblivious to it nor could she hide how flustered it made her. Her worry over his cut won over her on embarrassment though. “Don't blame me for your lack of focus,” she said almost grumbly before opening the box and pulling out the simple items they'd need for his tiny injury. It may have been little, but it could have been bigger and worse. That was where her head was as she took his hand in her own and used the rubbing alcohol tissue to gingerly wipe the blood from his finger. No matter where one cut themselves on the fingers, it always seemed to bleed a lot. Yun-Hee learned that in the same way that Minhyuk did, when it came to cooking. But in his case, it was his lack of of focus that ‘caused it. In her own, it was simply her incompetence. Maybe her hands just weren't as skilled as Minhyuk’s. And she could live with that, especially not cooking when he could do it for her. At the very least, she could take care of any injuries that came his way when he did. Though, she preferred that he never got hurt at all and remained safe and healthy at all times.

After cleaning his finger she looked at it once more to see if he was speaking the truth. No, it did not look very deep at all and still … “Oh?” Yun-Hee blinked her eyes, raising her head, looking away from his injury and to his face. What did “oh” mean? Was it worse than they both thought? She was all but ready to panicked when his next words followed. “You, seriously?” Yun-Hee swatted his shoulder, in complete disbelief how fast her fear came and went. “Would you stop distracting me?” Huffed Yun-Hee. She puffed her cheeks full of air and hoped to him it would seem she was agitated when in truth she was only trying to hold back laughter. Someone had to be serious when the other had done wrong. And yet, she failed when he went on. The laugh she had been holding burst from her lips as she shook her head. “What have you been eating in Daegu all these years. Cheese? You have become much smoother I will admit.”

“Hmm,” Yun-Hee hummed as she smeared pain relieving ointment onto his cut and finally bandaged it with a band-aid. Seeing her work finally done, she smiled. “I'm happy to see Minhyukssi that you’ll be just.” She assured him confidently. As an afterthought, she brought his bandaged finger and lightly kissed it just as mothers did their children’s injuries, just as Seo Yun-Hee did her Minhyukkie’s injuries. Only after she had done it, did it occur to her maybe she shouldn't have. They were no longer children but the habit remained and the act still warmed the pit of her stomach, and this time her face. “I have strict instructions that you must follow. Starting by watching your hands instead of girls no matter how cute they are. Or anything for that matter. “ Subconsciously, she held onto his hand and knitted her fingers with his. “If you somehow, chopped your finger off, you would not be able to hold hands with said cute girl or cook meals for said cute girl. This girl would feel robbed and angry with you.”

Han Eun-Young
I don't care,
I just want you,

"
i
'
l
l

g
i
v
e

m
y

h
e
a
r
t

t
o

y
o
u
"
Eun-Young truly felt special. And no it wasn't over non-relevant accomplishments and facts that made other people say he was. His good looks, his decent grades, his talents nor his popularity had meant much to him. Maybe they should have made him feel special, there were few people who could say that they had it all. but there was no one who could say that they were the first friend Ki Ahn’s shared his number with. That he called on them familiarly, who he considered special to him. Not one person but himself, Eun-Young had stolen that place and it made him almost entirely giddy with joy. A grin spread across his face as he watched Ki Ahn yawn a second time. With the words that had said between, it had fed him the energy he didn't know he had. More importantly, Eun-Young was no longer certain he would be able to sleep. His eye would not close, they were too busy drinking in the boy beside him once more. Every time he was close to him, he found new unexpected features about Ki Ahn he wouldn't have been able to see from afar. He rolled over to face him once more and his smile softened. How could one person be so unknowingly cute? And how could Eun-Young only have spoken to him today? He had been missing out on someone great.

“Sleep tight,” Eun-Young whispered so quietly only Ki Ahn would have been able to hear him because of how close they were. Though Eun-Young had closed his eyes to try to take his own advice too, he hadn't fallen asleep until much later than Ki Ahn. He had spent most of his nap time watching the other boy sleep.

Unfortunately, after their nap, the school day stop progressed and Eun-Young was forced to leave Ki Ann’s side. The two of them share ever class, sadly. The classes seemed to drag on longer than usual for Eun-Young. More than anything else, he couldn't wait for them to end. It wasn't that he was keen on hanging out with his friends, he couldn't do that even if he wanted to. The male had library duty, but his duty wasn't what had him anticipating the moment the bell rang, meaning school hours were over. It was who was who would be waiting in the library. So, when the bell did ring, he hopped out of his chair, eager to leave the classroom with Ki Ahn. It made sense for them to go together since they were heading the exact same way. His plans to go with him were foiled when he was halted by another student, one that just happened to be in his friend group. Hwan Bo Mi. The girl was a blabbermouth and a gossiper if Eun-Young was, to be frank. While he wasn't very close to her, he couldn't very well ignore her. She didn't allow him to get past her and pestered him nearly as much as Min Sun did. She was too busy babbling about something incoherent to Eun-Young as he was to busy looking past Bo Mi’s shoulder for the blonde haired short male who he'd be working with me.

“Eun-Young.” Bo Mi grabbed his sleeve, finally grasping Eun-Young’s attention. She followed his previous line of sight to where he had spotted Ki Ahn only seconds before he looked at her. The confusion on her face was replaced with a frown before she turned back to him. “Is it true that you got your bruises fighting Eun Joo for him?” She sneered. The sour attitude she carried clearly told Eun-Young she already knew the answer to the question. “You didn't, right?

“I did.” He answered her, not so subtly yanking his sleeve from her fingers. He didn't appreciate how she spoke about his Tomatossi. Nor did he like the way she was practically interrogating him.

“Why?”

What annoyed him the most at that point was how the rest of their friends joined in, circling his desk as they usually did, blocking any way of escape. He knew this would last a while when not just Bo Mi questioned the fight that had taken place earlier in the day. From that moment, Eun-Young knew he wouldn't be able to walk away with them. His “friends” only annoyed him since the school day began, but even more so when they questioned Ki Ahn’s morality because of a negative act Eun-Young did. He couldn't keep the glare from making it's way to his face, just one look of it had silenced most of them. They let him go when he picked up his bookbag and quietly shoved past them. Still, they whispered and mumbled behind his back. “You shouldn't get involved with him.” Bo Mi had huffed as he walked away from their group. Eun-Young had continued to ignore her, but part of him considered giving the girl a piece of his own mind. He refrained, Eun-Young was already running late as it was.

As quickly as possible, he rushed to the library and only slowed down when he entered the quiet place. To think he was going to work there of all places. Eun-Young enjoyed reading, but he had never been big on it. The only times he ever visited the school library, or any library was for studies and research. He did know the place was a safe haven for some people, namely Ki Ahn, the very person he was looking for. His feet silently carried him around between and past bookshelves, he searched for the blonde. It couldn't be that hard to find him? He stuck out too much being unbearable swee - short and blonde.

“Ki Ahn …” Eun-Young whispered for the boy, cupping a single hand around his mouth. “Tomatossi?”

• Love