White Rose High

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makomin

Original poster
This is only an interest checking thread because I'm not sure about the response I would get. Anyways, I will cut to the chase here and explain the plot of this group role play.

Basically, White Rose high is an all-boys high school.

No XX genes, just XYs.
No 'hoes' but only bros.

That is until a female decided to enroll herself into the all-boys high school to take the place of her brother who had gotten into an accident and would require at least two years of recuperation.

But it still remains that it technically still an all-boys school. It's just that the other male students do not know that he is, in fact, a she.

I'm not looking for an insanely large amount of roleplayers. Five members would suffice, that is, excluding myself.

In this case there normally would be personality choosing but I want you to choose who you want to be.

This roleplay is not strictly female student x male student for each roleplayer. It can be a male student x male student if romance is present.

Of course I'd prefer playing the female disguised as a male. Do let me know below if you're interested!

I might be interested

Reactions: Makomin
Thank you! Two more spots left.

If anyone has inquiries, don't hold back and ask away below.

• Love
Reactions: SecretSunrise
This is a biiit out of my comfort zone, but I like trying different things. I'll give it a shot.

Same here, but I was the first one to express my interest.
No problem! I'm looking for at least 5 who are interested. We have already four including yourself. We just need one more.

Just gonna express interest here

I'd like to personally thank every one for showing interest and for those of you who have stepped out of hour comfort zone to take a kick at this roleplay. c:

Now that we have six, including myself, interested, I'll create a thread and link it to you guys. I'll finish it by latest day after tomorrow. Until then, do feel free to think about your male characters and their personalities!

Note that I'll still accept a few more roleplayers if there are any. The more the merrier as they say. Unless it's more than ten. Uhmm.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite and Xaldin
Status
Not open for further replies.