1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Be it listening to music to running a show in the background, what is your choice of white noise for when you need to get something done?

What is something you can absolutely not have in the background if something needs to be done?

Does it differ between working on posts and getting actual work done? Perhaps even depending on the language you are working in if you do switch between languages on a daily basis?

I prefer total silence. Noises distract me. Unless it's washing dishes. I love the sound of running water. So that is my background noise.

Any sort of noise makes me want to stab someone when I need to concentrate, so. : D There is no discrimination between actual work and post for me. Be quiet or I will stuff one's mouth with socks if they're noisy.

I read brown noise is where it's at

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Nemopedia
Listening to tabletop games on youtube, or crime shows or documentaries for either writing, working out, or chores, etc.
I just like listening to people talk and share their stories or knowledge.

Reactions: Nemopedia
I really need background noise to be able to work, but preferably white noise that isn't in the same language I'm working in. When I write in English I don't want any English in the background, or I focus my words too much on what is being said, same goes for all of the other languages I use on a daily base. 😂

But for some reason I'm able to have a conversation at the same time as I write, and I'm able to take notes and have conversations while I'm typing something else. As long as it isn't something I need to focus on too much.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
When writing, typically I prefer silence, though sometimes I'll listen to music, so long as it has no lyrics. I loathe being around people talking when I write, especially if they are talking to me, it makes it very difficult to focus. So, I don't watch tv or videos, or listen to music with lyrics.

When I'm working (computer person here,) or writing, I prefer a soft composition. Nothing with lyrics. Clair de Lune is one of my favorite songs to listen to.

Doing work around the house or building something, I prefer dubstep, rock, pop, anything with a fast tempo to keep me motivated. My ADHD will get the better of me if I don't. Lol

Cooking, I like something like Michael Buble or "Alexa, play acoustic chill." Lol. Andrea Bocelli is a great listen when I'm cooking.