White Feathers Fallen(OneXOne)*spot filled*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solaria shrieked caught off guard by the demon's quickness, so surprised infect that she dropped her blade. She was strong and struggled in Onarin's grasp twisting back and forth, her wings beating on his chest. She tried to summon her Ruby to be able to dissipate into thin air, but he was far to close to her. His oppressive aura suppressed her own transformation magics.
"No, no," she panicked "why wont it work?"
She trashed harder still getting one wing loose under his armpit and flapping it hard to try and loosen the demon's grip. Without her Ruby's magic she could not transform to his spirit form or leave the physical word. Sure she was stronger then any human, but try as she might she could not surpass Onarin's muscle. Her body was slowly loosing it's fight, she had been in her physical form to long, it worked as a human's body did needing nourishment to create energy. Getting into a fight had not been in the plans, she cursed her foolishness for not returning to the Guard for back up. She slumped forward her hair hanging limp and her breaths coming in harsh gasps, giving up resistance.
"Creature..." she said "I beg you, do not do this, no harm will come to you if you please release me."

He watched her struggle helplessly in his embrace, laughing a bit at the useless attempts, "what is it love, not enough strength in you? Or maybe you're just weak. Either way, it doesn't seem like you'll be escaping any time soon." He slid the tip of his finger up and Dow the neck until eventually it found its way to her lips, silencing her "No harm will come to me if I don't either so lucky for us, no one will come to interrupt us." Onarin chuckled, and began rolling her lip around under his thumb

"I'm sorry, ive been rude... My name is onarin, what is your name love...?" He said in a mocking tone , moving his fingers from her mouth so she could speak. "And please save me the trouble and don't play the resistance card, I'd rather not have to force it out of you. Make it easier for both of us love." He pressed his nose to the top of her head and nuzzling into her hair. He inhaled her scent and smirked at the purity of it.

She gritted her teeth, the muscles in her face flexing with anger. Indeed, was she just so weak? Enraged she found strength to swing her head back, knocking the back of her head hard iin attempt to hit into Onarin's face. She struggled once more invigorated by her own rage, both wings freed and flapping wildly. Bloody feathers fluttered about as they are wrenched violently from the flesh of her wing. "I gave you a chance to release me beast!" she screamed her voice ringing inhumanly. "I will strike you down, my sword with be drenched in your putrid blood!" In her struggle the thin chain that held her pendent snapped and the who thing fell into the leafy underfoot without her really noticing.

Last edited by a moderator:
He groaned speaking as he quickly acted, grabbing both of her wings and shoving them roughly against her back, digging his nails into them to try and force them into submission. "Now, now... let's not be rude love. I don't need a name but I thought you'd rather be addressed that way instead." He swung her around so he was facing her ebefore pulling her to his chest once more. This time though she was facing him. He sighed, "how difficult are you going to make this for me?" Onarin slid both wings into the grip of one hand before tangling his fingers into her hair and pulled down so she was forced to look up at him. Looking down at her curiously he examined her features while he awaited a response. Mixed in with his annoyance was amusment though it was subtle.

While he awaited her obvious intentions to not give up, his thoughts drifted to how she would taste. She would have a thick, powerful life force that could fill him easily with very little . he smirked at that leaning in close to her face as he took another deep inhale, god was she going to be a treat. Licking his lips slowly so that she would know just how much he wanted her. Soft feathers caressed his palms as he dug his nails deeper. The thick crimson liquid that he knew all to well began to trickle down, painting her wings with its deep shade. Soon enough he caught its scent as it curled around the air and into his nostils.

With the last of her energy she spit on him. "I'm Solaria," she said bitterly her tone low in her throat. She felt her blood slide over her feathers and drip off the ends of her wings his grip on them shot painful aches over her shoulders. "And what the bloody hell do you want with me? I have no soul for you to steal," she said leaning on him slightly nearly wilting in his arms. She could see the sick look in his eyes as he stared at her, and her stomach flipped uncomfortably. She saw a lusty hunger in his eyes, it made her feel so embarrassed she looked away. Solaria had no idea how to deal with this sort of situations, angels had only platonic relationships with one other, they never craved each others attention. Even friendships where to intimate for comfort. She felt as though she might vomit from her nervousness, but only a dry heave escape her lips. Her empty guts churned uncomfortably, even if his intentions where just to drink from her eternal life force the thought of such close interaction with another creature frightened her.

When the desperately resistant angel spit on him he frowned with a sigh as she spoke her name. His frown curled into a warm smile as he spoke "Solaria... What a beautiful name. Was that so hard love?" A soft chuckle crawled from his lips, finding light amusement from her question, "what am I going to do to you? What ever do you mean? I'm going to do whatever I want to you whenever it pleases me. You have no upper ground yet I do. The more you willingly you cooperate, the better off you will be." Onarin leaned closer before dragging his tongue up her jawline to her ear. "After all, its not everyday I get to have an angel as my pet. Hm?"

Olarins fingers loosened from her soft golden strands while he dragged his other hand down her left wing, blood gushing from the fresh wounds. This, safe to say rendered her one wing useless while the other was just in easy pain from the initial jab. He then moved the hand that was once holding her wings to her front where he pulled the ruby necklace that converted her into his fist. There is no way it would work while a demon was holding it. "So Solaria, are you ready to leave? Because we can't stay around here for long." He leaned his head back and rolled his shoulders a couple times until the first crack of many to come echoed in the empty forest. He was reverting to his demon form, his skin slowly fading purple as his teeth went jagged and sharp. Soon enough the cracking stopped and his black wings were fully extended to either side of him while his eyes faded into an empty white. His lips and tongue now a terrifyingly retched black as his ears pointed up as if they were an elves. His already pointed black nails grew longer with his fingers. Smirking, onarin cupped her cheek into his palm, "because whether you like it or not. I will be taking you with me "his voice was rough and deep, now having lost its soothing tone

Solaria's ruined wing drooped listlessly, her breath was coming in short quick gulps of air watching the beautiful man turn truly into a beast. Yet she knew if she struggled longer, perhaps the Guard who see that she was still missing, after all these scouting missions don't usually take so long. However as her stomach settled she felt this strange sense of curiosity, perhaps the demon had been able win her over with charm. Though she felt more scared then anything else, she did not wish to die.

"I don't appear to have much of a choice now do I?" she said allowing his hot hand to rest on her cheek. "Your strength is greater then mine, but I must warn you the Guard will find me, and they'll kill you." Perhaps they'll kill both of them, because who knows what state Solaira will be in once they recover her. She feared corruption more then anything. A corrupted Angel had no use in the universe, not quiet an angel anymore, but not quiet a demon. She hoped she'd be able to withstand his torment long enough to be saved.

He snaked one hand around her and behind the shoulders. Bending down he slid the other behind her legs, sweeping them forward so that she fell into his arms, "I am so released that you are going to calm down and stop fighting. You were starting to get on my nerves." Onarin growled softly before pulling her closer In his cold embrace. Leaning towards her face he smirked with knowing eyes, "don't worry at all solaria.... You're life force is eternal, so when I drink from it, its impossible for you to die. The worst that'll happen is you will lose consciousness. Also, once I am finished with you, I'll return you to your precious band of angels. I promise."

Onarin then hovered his lips above hers, suddenly causing his breathing to halt and he closed his eyes. She would be feeling a thickness in her chest as he called to her life force and the purity it held. He normally did his feeding through a kiss but he had no intention of doing so to her just yet. She was in a position where, if she wanted to, could try and attack him for doing that to her. Not to mention he just needed enough of her power to get him to a new place and soonoon a blue, smoke like tendril curled from her lips into his and he shuddered heavily as it did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solaira's stomach wrenched in discomfort and she couldn't help, but to wiggle slightly in distress. This was so intimate, so close, though he wasn't even touching she wanted to flee. She felt the little parts of her get wrenched away, but quickly get filled back in again, she closed her eyes. An intense feeling washed over her, never had any other being touched her spiritual energy and this felt like such an invasion. Her breaths became audible gasps as the strange feeling washed over her body.

"S-Stop," she whimpered fidgeting in his arms.

He felt her squirming, understanding exactly how she felt, exactly what she felt, all down to the last of her five senses and her mind. He was invading her space through more than just touching and closeness. When he fed off her spiritual energy, off her eternal life force... Off her intoxicating purity. Onarin pulled her closer to him as his body begged for more. Even though under normal circumstances, he was easily able to resist his urges. But there was something about her that made his impulses go on overdrive. This kind of obsession was unhealthy among demons, and might worry him had he not been so imbursed in the wonderful feeling this little angel girl gave him... Solaria...

It wasn't his thoughts though that finally got him to stop but her fragile voice docile and in discomfort. The way she pleaded with her entire being for him to stop made his cold blood boil with excitement. His eyes reopening to look and her disgusted expression, it was him that caused her to make such a face without a doubt. It reminded him that they were on a schedule. By this point he had taken more than enough to get them where they needed to go. So with one deep inhale he closed his lips and smirked, "I knew you would prove to be a perfect pet Solaria... A beautiful and perfect angel all to my self..." He trailed off, gazing at her with a dark gaze in his pearly white eyes.

He wasn't that ugly as far as demons went, his horns merely curling around his ears while his black wings, large and bat like gave off a certain sense of dominance but certainly weren't all too bad. The skin that coated him was the color of moonlight, his tail an extension of his spine. Sure his teeth were intimidating but when he had a closed mouth it wasn't all to bad. And though the wretched blackness of his lips and tongue was still there, one could look past them. As far as his abnormally long fingers and sharp black nails went they were so small in comparison to everything else that someone might not even notice them. But she was an angel and what wasn't all too bad, would be horrid and dark to her because that's how they were taught. That every demon is evil and something to be feared. Something that turns into a beast in human form and will kill all who oppose them. That they were go be treated as something lower than the worst of creatures.

Solaria opened her eyes a bit, feeling dizzy. Her skin was flushed and sensitive, everything felt so sensitive. The demon's voice sounded like thunder in her ears, and it made her feel faint. She struggled slightly to get out of his arms, she didn't want to be touched anymore, but her legs would not hold her up. Solaria's knees buckled and she knelt down on the ground beside him hugging herself with her arms. She didn't understand herself, her physical body reacted so strangely to the intimacy, she could feel a wetness welling up between her legs. Solaira's angelic nature became revolted instantly by her body's lewd response, and she tried to press her thighs together to stop the wetness.

She looked up at him a hot shameful blush stained across her cheeks. Solaria pulled her wings as close to herself as they would come, her ruined wing unable to fold properly just drooped. The blood had dried and caked the wings in dark brown clots. "Please, creature," she said meekly "let me go, I do not wish to part take in this. I know of angels far more curious then myself, I'm...scared of what you'll do." She paused as her body calmed down from the electric sensitivity that had been running across her skin. "Play with those angels, I do not have the resolve for your games."

He smiled, sliding his fingers into her hair when she fell beside him. He ran his fingers along her scalp, lightly massaging bit as he pulled her head to press into his waist. Soon enough he caught scent of a familiar nector that he had grown all too accustomed too. His lips parted in contented response as a grin crawled onto his lips. He looked down to see her staring back up at him with a pleading expression. God, she was near driving him to insanity with the ways she and her body reacted to him. He was enjoying every second of this but then he spoke again, pleading and begging for him to let her go, to choose another but... He didn't want another, he wanted her too bad, a feeling strongly discouraged among demons. Attachments of any kind always had problematic conclusions.

He sucked his lips in as she pleaded and waited until she finished. When she did he took a few minutes to compose himself, before softening his tone so it was soothing, calming against her sensitive hearing, "The thing is love... Solaria... I don't want anybody else. And your body doesn't want to leave me and my touch, it is not very difficult to recognize what your body wants.... So I'll tell you this. The sooner you give into it, the easier it will be from then on." He pulled his arms away and took a step back before extending one forward to offer her assistance. "Any matter... It is time to go now, and fearing what I will do to you isn't going to help you. Either come with me and make it simpler for the two of us. Or you can keep kneeling in front of me refusing to move which would force me to make you come with me."

"No," she cried out "I don't care what this body wants! This body is disgusting." She leaned away from him in a weak attempt to show defiance again. "Drag me by my hair if you like, I wont follow you willingly! I don't want your invasion!" Her fists clenched as she glared at him. She could barely stand how much she hated him in that moment. The way his black lipped mouth curled into an infuriating smile, how his eyes ran over her figure, they made her anger rush back to her. Solaria was terrified of what atrocities he intended to inflict on her, but it would be worse to submit to him. At least, she thought if she fought back, she wouldn't have to feel guilty for her body aching for a touch she'd never experienced.

"I wont ever give into you," she said her head down. "I am weak to your strength, but you'll never make me want anything from you." Solaria shook as she made this promise, she knew these words could anger him, but her pride wouldn't let her submit. She didn't want to except the electric feeling that washed over her skin as he'd fed on her. She didn't want to believe her body would crave the pleasures of flesh, just thinking about it made her feel ill. "Drag me away if you want, or wait here for the Guard to come and kill you, but I wont follow you willingly."

He grinned, "so you choose force? Gladly. Whatever you wish love. I tried being nice but you obviously don't want me to be so .... I won't. But next time you want this same kindness so you don't have to feel pain anymore... You better be on your knees begging for it. Because I learn from mistakes and next time I won't be giving it so willingly." He licked his lips as he took another step towards her as he spoke in the deep crusty voice of a demon. He crouched in front of her and darted his tongue out at its massive length, still just as black as his lips. When it retreated back inside he ran it visibly along the sharp tips of each tooth. His perfectly white teeth stood out against his dark features. The way he looked at her though had to be by far the worst part. His empty eyes gazed upon her as if she were a new toy that he was just aching to play with. He extended his arm forward, lifting her hair to his face where he inhaled deeply, closing his eyes. When he opened them again Onarin released her hair only to push her backwards by her shoulders and shove her forcefully against the ground.

From here he loomed over her staring viciously at her as if he had just won the lottery and she was the money he had earned. He held her down, pinning her by the shoulders. Next he leaned into Solaria's neck, licking and prodding it with his thick tongue. He began grazing her throat with his teeth as if he were the predators and she was his prized catch. It didn't take long for him to start trailing his way up her jaw line with his tongue. He halted at her ear and whispered tenderly to her, "if you want me to stop, you'll have to know out how. I don't do charity. If you want it to stop you need to do something in return that pleases me. You could beg in that musically helpless tone you have..." He chuckled softly before he started to move down lower and lower to where her first piece of armor started. Licking and sucking at the skin, still holding her down with as much strength was needed.

Before Solaria knew it she was staring up at the sky past the trees, the sky was grey with clouds. She bit her lip hard as her body trembled underneath him, whimpers escaped her lips as his mouth moved over her exposed flesh. "N-no," she protested weakly pressing her thighs together as tightly as she could. Her skin flushed and puckered under his bites and suckles. Her mixed feelings again confused her, she had been so angry just a moment before. She'd been able to draw a line in the sand of what she was willing to do. Damn this demon! Why did his mouth feel so good on her skin? Why did the feeling of his breath in her ear as he spoke send electric waves up from the softness between her thighs?

Solaria's thoughts began to jumble as she watched Onarin move down her now shivering body. She hardly noticed when her whimpers of protest became soft moans and gasps. Her stomach loosened from it's vice of a knot and she let the wanton feelings dance over her skin. "I c-can't handle this," she said between gasps "This sort of...feeling...It's not right." She knew this sort of pleasure was a gift given only for humans to enjoy, and she felt utter guilt for partaking. "It's not for me to feel," she whimpered feeling tears in her eyes, "you'll ruin me like this."

That was the point though wasn't it?

He listened to her soft whimpers and started to enjoy her fear and hatred a little too much.
He continued before sighing deeply and lifting her into his arms. "Let's get moving. Can't sit around all day when I have angels on my trail. And don't worry. I have no intentions of ruining you yet. I enjoy your whimpers and struggles far too much to let you give in yet. Every time you do something to piss me off though... Don't expect me to stop so soon. " Onarin pulled her closer to him and inhaled her scent before closing his eyes. "Brace yourself love, I'm taking you home."

One moment they were in the forest and the next they were in a pitch black room. Onarin was used to the dark and his eyes adjusted quickly. He carried her to the door and brought her to a room that was far less dark, than the other but it was dank and musty. Chains hung from the walls while a thin staircase took up a space on the far wall. He carried her up the stairs and the next room looked more like a crappy apartment than anything. He laid her across the couch and grinned down at her. "You are so perfect Solaria... You know that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.